Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Charlieboy Aka Area Fada, Is Set To Debut A Reality Show Titled ‘in Your Face.’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Charlieboy Aka Area Fada, Is Set To Debut A Reality Show Titled ‘in Your Face.’ (1214 Views)

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Julius Aghahowa's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Unconditional' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlieboy Aka Area Fada, Is Set To Debut A Reality Show Titled ‘in Your Face.’ by Bootylicious(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Charlie Boy aka Area Fada, is set to debut a reality show titled ‘In your face.’ The show will star the entire family members of the Oputa’s. And you know when it comes to the Oputa’s it’s gonna be going down…total madness!!! Me, already eager. Here’s the preview…nothing like it…I swear! Abeg, watch and send your comments to the Oputa’s. That’s what this preview clip is all about .Enjoy!

SOURCE:http://abidemionline.com/gist/charly-boy-set-to-debut-family-reality-show-in-your-face/

Re: Charlieboy Aka Area Fada, Is Set To Debut A Reality Show Titled ‘in Your Face.’ by buccal(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
It ought to be titled THE HOUSE OF MADNESS
Re: Charlieboy Aka Area Fada, Is Set To Debut A Reality Show Titled ‘in Your Face.’ by nellaluv(f): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
I was expecting this, the area fada himself. I love the show already cheesy , producers of omoT's 'the fake me' centering on just one character take note angry
Re: Charlieboy Aka Area Fada, Is Set To Debut A Reality Show Titled ‘in Your Face.’ by Bootylicious(f): 1:02am On Mar 20, 2013
I agree haha
buccal: It ought to be titled THE HOUSE OF MADNESS

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Nollywood Movies Are Crap. / Egypt Bans Movie 'exodus: Gods And Kings' / 10 Fighting Tips From American Movies That Will Get You Killed In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.