Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage (17518 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / Emeka Ike Is My Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by YorubaOmoge: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Why do Nigerians like using God to disturb other people's lives as if everyone believes in the whole chimerical "godly" charade. [/size] angry

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by ogeoflyf(f): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wethr he is relevant or not he has said d truth.. Evry1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion, nobdy put gun 4 Чö̤̣̇ΰя head 2 agree.. Jst do wt is ryt in God's sight. Shikena. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by ojesymsym: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ok not adams and Evans, steve and eve??
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Freiburger(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: [size=18pt]Why do Nigerians like using God to disturb other people's lives as if everyone believes in the whole chimerical "godly" charade. [/size] angry
Because the bunch of hypocrites got no other option.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by gustdableman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
the truth is always bitter, why are you annoyed ehh, a lot of gay people with deadly virus in UK.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Freiburger(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
300 years ago, Say the earth was a spherical object, you will be killed. Well, the human race is still developing, but i dont know why some chooses to be very slow in that development.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by theripper: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
If Gays should b allowed visa-free to US, UK, Germany

U go see the way embassy go full.

Still detest dem Homos though. See dem as sub-humans.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
I can see lot of idiots who will rather vomit trash on the thread, due to the irritating effect of the truth he said, than to hug a transformer.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by MacDaddy01: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
donedy: I can see lot of idiots who will rather vomit trash on the thread, due to the irritating effect of the truth he said, than to hug a transformer.

What have you added to the thread? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by lalaberry(f): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju: I am not Gay but I dont see why two dudes or two chicks who wanna marry shouldnt be allowed to.

And lets not kid ourselves, Nigeria is a Godless hypocritical Nation.

We just pardoned a robber and a serial pea`dophile rapist and we are here breaking our head over the decision of two grown as`s people to marry each other.

ABEGI JOR!!

Tnk u very much
Whether he's against it or nt,dosnt change d fact that we still av a slowpoke 4 a president,who wnts 2 increase fuel price again!!!! angry
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by ojiefi: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
why do you make unguarded statements? can you prove that Uti is gay? why not leave Uti alone
. did you know Uti b4 Big Brother? stop the bad belle abeg.
Yoruba_Omoge:

Nigerians are the REAL definition of bandwagon. . . .they can't speak for themselves. . . . always wanting to please the majority.

I wonder how Uti will feel about Emeka now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Ignatio(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Seems he just woke up. Well, good point.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Freiburger(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
donedy: I can see lot of idiots who will rather vomit trash on the thread, due to the irritating effect of the truth he said, than to hug a transformer.
What's the truth in what he said? choosing to stay on the popular side on a very sensitive topic amongst Nigerians. If he wanna preserve the African culture there are a lot of areas he can look into.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
For your information, you deluded Western aspirants, it's not about God or Religion, It's about preserving a cultural principle which is being eroded due to influence of outside ideologies and interest.

Some blacks are still suffering from mental slavery. If those people care so much for freedom, why is polygamy banned in all European countries? What concerns the governments with two men or women adults consenting to marry themselves? Whenever the question is raised, the obvious answer will be that it's a form of suppressing women or not it's against their Judea-Christianity belief.

For those who say that this is a sensitive issue in Africa, please can you provide us with the percentage of Nigeria, or even in Africa, that support Gay. The majority of supporters only surfaces and end on Western media.

The happy thing is that the House has outlawed those behaviors, the only thing left is for the so-called president to sign it into law.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by oluomad(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Scarpon: am not a gay and will never be.
but if being a gay make someone happy so I dont see any reason we should stop them from getting married to the person their loved
If stealing and killing makes you happy I don't see any reason why they should stop killers like boko and thieves like IBB!! Stop thnkn wt Ūя nose oga!! Use Ūя nose for breathing and nt for thnkn!! Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Compliance(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
[b][/b]Okija_juju: I am not Gay but I dont see why two dudes or two chicks who wanna marry shouldnt be allowed to.

And lets not kid ourselves, Nigeria is a Godless hypocritical Nation.

We just pardoned a robber and a serial pea`dophile Molester and we are here breaking our head over the decision of two grown as`s people to marry each other.

ABEGI JOR!!

Okija u're actually a gay...it takes homosexual to think this way.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Godyke(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
MacDaddy01: Emeka Ike is another African monkey talking.

How does it affect him? If two consenting adults want to do their thing in private?

Calling God as if most people in the UK believe in your false Jewish God?

I wonder why some people reason through their anus when it comes to the issue of this gay issue. When did the gay activity become a right of two consenting adults wanting to do their thing in private?

Is that how the activity of two consenting male adults doing their thing in the private brought you into this world? I tire for the way you dey reason o

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by oluomad(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Freiburger:
What's the truth in what he said? choosing to stay on the popular side on a very sensitive topic amongst Nigerians. If he wanna preserve the African culture there are a lot of areas he can look into.
Man from your comments so far am begining to suspect you!! You must be one!!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Compliance:
Okija u're actually a gay...it takes homosexual to think this way.

Heheheheeee!!

Sorry hommie.. I aint gay!! As a matter of fact, I am a married man. cool

I just dont see how the private lives of other people which has no effect whatsoever on me should be giving me headache.. If they legalize gay marriage, the price of garri would not be affected, corruption would not decrease, petrol pump price would not reduce, the ozone layer would not be affected, my yansh hole will not be affected, so why are you giving yourself headache..

Let me ask you this question, if two men a fuc`king right now in your neighbourhood, how would it affect you?! Are you afraid that if you see two guys kissing on the street, you might get turned on?!

Its only a closet faggo`t that would be bothered by this..

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Freiburger(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
donedy: For your information, you deluded Western slowpoke, it's not about God or Religion, It's about preserving a cultural principle which is being eroded due to influence of outside ideologies and interest.

Some blacks are still suffering from mental slavery. If those people care so much for freedom, why is polygamy banned in all European countries? What concerns the governments with two men or women adults consenting to marry themselves? Whenever the question is raised, the obvious answer will be that it's a form of suppressing women or not it's against their Judea-Christianity belief.

The happy thing is that the House has outlawed those behaviors, the only thing left is for the so-called president to sign it into law.
Stay in your darkness and remain locked up for life, the same Europeans you are refering to, already have the problems of homesexuality behind them, and they gave you that bible. Polygamy is banned in Europe not only for religious reasons but for social and economic reasons, Naija is still too lame to go that direction, the politicians will always have a reason for staying stagnant, bunch of animals. There are still some places in Nigeria where women are flogged for attempting to drive a car, isn't that a shame?
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Freiburger(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Anyone who supports Guy marriage is a Gay and should treated as one, isn't that a retarded mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by oluomad(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Freiburger:
Stay in your darkness and remain locked up for life, the same Europeans you are refering to, already have the problems of homesexuality behind them, and they gave you that bible. Polygamy is banned in Europe not only for religious reasons but for social and economic reasons, Naija is still too lame to go that directions the politicians will always have a reason for staying stagnant, bunch of animals. There are still some places in Nigeria where women are flogged for attempting to drive a car, isn't that a shame?

Please tell us that U̶̲̥̅ are a gay!! Stop atacking men here!! Haba
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Regiblinkz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
See how people dey disturb themselves about other people life
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
oluomad:
If stealing and killing makes you happy I don't see any reason why they should stop killers like boko and thieves like IBB!! Stop thnkn wt Ūя nose oga!! Use Ūя nose for breathing and nt for thnkn!! Olodo

[b]You dont sound too like you are intelligent at all.. (No disrespect, just my humble opinion.)

I will pick all the vices you listed in your post;

1. Killing: Except where it is mutually agreed by both parties for one to kill the other, there is never consent. If a man walks into a house and stabs another person to death, its a crime because the person who got killed didnt agree with the killer for his life to be taken. (NO CONSENT)

2. Stealing: Why its even refered to as stealing is simply because your property is taken away from you without your consent.

3. Suicide Bombers: They kill people who dont have any intentions of dying. Again, no consent. I'm sure the people who died in Maidugiri bus park bombing didnt agree with Boko Haram for their lives to be taken.

4. I.B.B: {Refer to Number 2.}

Gay rights is simply all about allowing 2 CONSENTING GROWN ADULTS to have the right to be happy.. If however a Gay man goes and forces himself on another man without his consent, its known as R`APE.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Orikinla(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Two thumbs up!
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by unforgiven: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Heheheheeee!!

Sorry hommie.. I aint gay!! As a matter of fact, I am a married man. cool

I just dont see how the private lives of other people which has no effect whatsoever on me should be giving me headache.. If they legalize gay marriage, the price of garri would not be affected, corruption would not decrease, petrol pump price would not reduce, the ozone layer would not be affected, my yansh hole will not be affected, so why are you giving yourself headache..

Let me ask you this question, if two men a fuc`king right now in your neighbourhood, how would it affect you?! Are you afraid that if you see two guys kissing on the street, you might get turned on?!

Its only a closet faggo`t that would be bothered by this..

that means that it should still be an act performed "secretly".
so it should not be legalized..
i fail to see your point
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by YorubaOmoge: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Godyke:

I wonder why some people reason through their anus when it comes to the issue of this gay issue. When did the gay activity become a right of two consenting adults wanting to do their thing in private?

Is that how the activity of two consenting male adults doing their thing in the private brought you into this world? I tire for the way you dey reason o

When has it not been about that?

They can't marry because of YOUR opinion. They can't freely express love because of YOUR opinion.

You think two heterosexuals publicly displaying affection is okay with everyone? Why can't we prohibit that too?

Okay, tell me how freedom of sexual expression affects you, while not using your God to excuse your ignorance.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
unforgiven:

that means that it should still be an act performed "secretly".
so it should not be legalized..
i fail to see your point

My Point is legalize it.. Let Gays have the same rights as Straight couples. Gays should be allowed to marry and enjoy life as they please.

And NO!! It shouldnt be hidden.. However, I am not soliciting that 2 men can stand in the middle of the road and f`uck.. That is called lewdness and is a crime wether gay or straight! Abi you don see where Man & Wife stand for open dey knack Apkako before?!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Freiburger(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Godyke:

Gays are already making decisions in the world that affects you and your family's daily lives. dey there dey make noise.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: [size=18pt]Why do Nigerians like using God to disturb other people's lives as if everyone believes in the whole chimerical "godly" charade. [/size] angry
Lmao cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child / Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.