Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:50 AM

Entry Of A New Guy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Entry Of A New Guy (672 Views)

New Guy Looking For Friends (with Pictures) / New Guy On The Block / New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entry Of A New Guy by JohnWilson01: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Hello Members,

Good wishes to all. My name is John Wilson, I am very happy to join in this forum, and very much excited to join the discussion board. I want to gain knowledge in different topics related to Business.

Thanks and Regards,
John Wilson
lifestream.tv
Re: Entry Of A New Guy by Freiburger(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
^^You are welcome.
Re: Entry Of A New Guy by CrazyMan(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Welcome on board...Nairaland is the best place to catch fun, so brace yourself cos you're gonna experience fun at its fullest.

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza Web Bonanza Web / Oga Seun Please Tell Your Mods Sexkilllz And Ogbeche77 To Unban Me / Power Outage/How Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.