Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,461 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. (6517 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / Will You Be in A Relationship If Deep Down You Know Its Not Gonna Go Anywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by hlubi18: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2013
oh please don't say that. I'm a South African and have always imagined myself getting married to a Nigerian man, I'd be so hurt if my future husband thought the same way
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima1(f): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is a general comment to whomever it applies.....if you marry or date the person while thinking or wishing to have another person regardless of ethnicity....you do not love the person you are with.

Think about it.

4 Likes

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
nnamod: I have been married for over 6 years to a foreigner and we have a lovely child together. However, whenever I am in close proximity to a Nigerian girl I find myself drawn to them. It happened last when I was at a Nigerian Independence party, A very good friend showed up with his girlfriend and their Nigerian friends and siblings. I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss one of the girls who happened to spend quite some time with me. I am not into the front and backyard assets. Is something wrong with me? or is it a pitfall of inter racial marriage?
Thank you

P.s

I would prefer respectful, civil and mature responces. I believ in God but please lets keep this as normal as possible. Thank you.
bros u can arrange with ur parents or u friends for naija make dem look for second wife for u for village.i know many of my guys for abroad wey dey married to oyibo but dem still get two to three wives for their village back in naija.as long as u dey abroad any naija babe will be willing to marry u
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by onila(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
lefulefu:
bros u can arrange with ur parents or u friends for naija make dem look for second wife for u for village.i know many of my guys for abroad wey dey married to oyibo but dem still get two to three wives for their village back in naija.as long as u dey abroad any naija babe will be willing to marry u
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by aduaba(f): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Im sure there well lots of nigerian women to choose from but you chose a foreigner. Im sure you had your reasons for that. Well I think you r forgetting cos its been six years already. If you want to remember go ahead and cheat with all those gals. What if you find out your wife feels da same way around her country men too..
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by blackpanther25(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
onila:
grin grin grin grin grin
I had to laugh at this too
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by drnoel: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
nnamod:
I have been married for over 6 years to a foreigner and we have a lovely child together. However, whenever I am in close proximity to a Nigerian girl I find myself drawn to them. It happened last when I was at a Nigerian Independence party, A very good friend showed up with his girlfriend and their Nigerian friends and siblings. I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss one of the girls who happened to spend quite some time with me. I am not into the front and backyard assets. Is something wrong with me? or is it a pitfall of inter racial marriage?
Thank you

P.s

I would prefer respectful, civil and mature responces. I believ in God but please lets keep this as normal as possible. Thank you.

U are chasing a foregone train bros. We men should learn to look 4ward and not sideways or backwards. I waited a long time to marry the Nigerian lady I wanted to wed. I am still glad I waited. Cheers
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by CashdownNG: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww. Guilty huh? Vapid trick...I did asked! How did I judged you by asking your vapid azz a question?

Enjoy your papers. Yes...I have a very wise mind scammer. Now I judged you....see the difference dummy?

Lol@worked legally on a student visa. Yeah right.

Sanctimonious, impetuous and plainly damaged.. you're really a train wreck you know?..

also you're b1tch grin

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by kenex4ever(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww. Guilty huh? Vapid trick...I did asked! How did I judged you by asking your vapid azz a question?

Enjoy your papers. Yes...I have a very wise mind scammer. Now I judged you....see the difference dummy?

bad English!

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
nnamod:
I have been married for over 6 years to a foreigner and we have a lovely child together. However, whenever I am in close proximity to a Nigerian girl I find myself drawn to them. It happened last when I was at a Nigerian Independence party, A very good friend showed up with his girlfriend and their Nigerian friends and siblings. I was overwhelmed with the urge to kiss one of the girls who happened to spend quite some time with me. I am not into the front and backyard assets. Is something wrong with me? or is it a pitfall of inter racial marriage?
Thank you

P.s

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by GoodFaith: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
nnamod:
@boobyman, my marriage has been fine, this is an attraction that's just come up lately.
@mrs Chima. I will be polite to you this time . You neither know what country I live , the years and countries I studied nor their immigration laws. Your first question was as assumtive as it is a question and you followed it up with your "thoughtless" (pardon my lack of vocabulary) dismissive sentiments.
Be reasonable , I don't think you are that naive,you are better than that.

Watch yourself-- that is all I am going to tell u
U think you are missing thing?
Nigerian food?
Try and find out------- You will want your old life back
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
nnamod:
@ms Chima.. the above post was for your "wise" mind.

My comment still remains. Student visa doesn't turn into a permanent residence visa. Try researching before trying to check the wise one. wink

Working under the table doesn't require a visa dummy.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=Babzilla post=32682763][/quote]

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
bad English!

Thank you. Now go collect your rice at the food drop.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
CashdownNG:

Sanctimonious, impetuous and plainly damaged.. you're really a train wreck you know?..

also you're b1tch grin

It is bish...get it right bush bish.
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by CashdownNG: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Nigeria's First Online Pawnshop

visit www.cashdown.com.ng
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
CashdownNG:

really pendeho?

A good one...bish!
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by mooremedia: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please ma, are you sick or just naturally rude......
MrsChima:

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:
Please ma, are you sick or just naturally rude......

On Demand Rude. smiley
Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by damiosy(m): 1:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Mrs Chima : Proverb 21:9
Be still when you see the light

1 Like

Re: Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. by Mrscarter(f): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2020
cfours:
I suggest you just avoid naija parties and events all together. Stick to attending oyinbo parties and events. I mean, these are things you should have considered before getting married.

the saddest thing though is that for a white woman, once she has given birth to a half-black child, no white man wants her again so she has no choice whether she misses her white counterparts or not.no white man will marry her again.

I know this is a very old thread but that's crapgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help I Found It Hard To Release Sperm Anytime I Had Sex / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.