Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,972 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story (8764 Views)

Random Campus True Life Stories . / My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Cute bliss: dis ur update is short more please btw why must ur update be strictly on request

I never knew the update is short o...

You can only request after 3 days, at least I have answered you
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I never knew the update is short o...

You can only request after 3 days, at least I have answered you
too bad
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Imprida(f): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Update strictly on request please. grin
pls update but make it longer
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Imprida: pls update but make it longer

Your wish na my command
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Why will I want to go somewhere after school?

Why will I follow people I don't even know in the name of adventure?

But then that is the spirit of curiosity and adventure that is deposited inside all of us. Well, most time we end up doing ourselves more harm than good.

"Attai, their Roland (now late, fell of a moving molue in Lagos) say them wan go swim for Ruwan Madara (Milky water.... it is located in Sabuwar Gandu behind radio house in Kano) so make you and Iye go house when school close"

My elder whispered into my ears during break period.

The moment he took his lips from my ears my eyes had grown both in size and brightness. How will I allow him to go and swim when I had been dying to swim for a very long time. Though I had not grown close to a water body I had always admired those that swim in movies. I always have this feeling that I could swim even though I had never tried it. Well, game on.

I was unsettled through out that day in school, the teacher was teaching and I was thinking. Nothing else was on my mind, all I saw before me was a nice body of water where I will swim away my worries until I can swim no more.

"joseph, stand up and spell immediately for the whole class"

The teacher barked.

It was easy, I did it but without the normal drama, just plain spelling, sitting down and putting my hand on my jaw as I day dreamed away. I could not wait for the bell for the close of school to ring, my wait paid as the bell rang earlier than I had imagined.

"Yehhhhhhhhh!!!"

I screamed and jumped up and down, quickly grabbed my bag and made way outside before anybody could stop me. I got to the school compound and met it empty, none of the other children seemed to have heard the bell. Well who cares, I started walking briskly towards the gate when all of a sudden I heard my name.

"Joseph, where are you going to with your bag"

I paused my heart beating, it was the voice of our dreaded headmaster. I could not help but wonder why he would be calling me when the school had closed, I turned round and faced him my lips shaking as I raked my brain for a suitable answer.

"Answer that question unless you want to be lashed 6 strokes of the whip on your buttocks"

He said sternly.

Typical of him, no matter the crime you commit then, all he does is flog you 6 strokes of the cane but then those 6 strokes of the cane looked and sounded like 30 because of the time each lash will drop on your bums and the pain that will follow.

"I thought they have closed"

I said meekly.

"Hahahaha, so you don't like school eh"

He said coldly after the mirthless laugh. If I had disliked school then he wouldn't have known my name, I was the same person that takes 1st (my twin take 2nd be that) or 2nd (my twin carry 1st) each term and carts away prices at every speech and price giving day.

"I like school sir"

I answered him while he shook his head in disbelief. I keep wondering what made me forgot all about hearing the sound of the bell. I just stared at him while praying for a miracle.

"I will make you like school"

He said as he turned to enter into his office. I stood there waiting with a beating heart and watched as the temperature of my body increased as he came out with the legendary "oshishi". I swallowed hard as he took my hand gently in his own and walked me to the class. How earth was lashing me going to make me like school? I asked myself the unanswerable question.

"Good afternoon Sir, we are happy to see you, God bless you"

The class greeted as we stepped in. He marched me right to the front of the class.

"Class, why do we come to school"

He asked with his usual story telling voice.

"We come to school to read and write"

The class chorused back. He continued.

"Attai had decided that he is tired of learning how to read and write and wants to start going home before the bell for closing ring. He is wasting his parents money and I'm about to teach him how not to waste his parents money"

How on earth will flogging me stop me from wasting my parent's money, another unaswerable question.

"Attai, go and face the black board"

He commanded me. I had not started crying but something else had started building up right inside my stomach, I was finding it difficult to walk.

"Count as I flog him, any one he touches is cancelled."

He said again adding to my woes.

"Twak!!!"

My world spinned round, I saw myself being dragged from my mother's womb as I clunged to her inner body to avoid seeing this ugly world.

"twak!!!"

The second stroke landed exactly where the first one had landed. Instead of touching my buttocks, I grabbed my waist like I had suddenly developed waist pain.

"Twak!!!"

Same spot, fire was burning right on my buttocks, I could see the smoke smelling like roasted "kpomo".

"Twak!!!"

The devil could be mischievous if it choses to be. My anus gave way and something else came in.

"Twak!!!"

It splashed and it was at that time that the headmaster perceived the smell of what I had dropped. I turned back to see I was the only one remaining in the class, every body including the class teacher and the headmaster had run off. I looked and saw them holding their noses while the headmaster was cleaning something from his trouser. I was still dropping water sh.it because the pain persisted. I was fully disgraced that day. I had to wash ny sh.it off my shorts myself under the supervision of the headmaster and nanny whiile someone else covered the sh.it in the class with sand.

I was done before the final bell rang for closing time.

5:00pm. We close by 1:00pm

We had come back from the pond where we had gone swimming to come and meet the house in chaos, my sister whom I told about our intentions had mentioned in to our mother who in turn had waited for us with "dogon yaro branches". When she saw us and the way we looked she just fell down and started weeping. We were looking white and and dirty and the wind of the harmattan during that period made everything worse. We looked like almajiris, thick ones.

"Attai where una dey come from"

Before my brother could signal me to keep quite I spoke to the hearing of everyone that had gathered when my brother raised alarm.

"We go swim for river"

Everybody exclaimed like it was rehearsed.

"Ahhhhh"

My mother's weeping face said it all.... No food for you tonight and you will answer to your father.

I had the mark of the whip my father used on us for a very long time, it also made my brother to distant himself a little bit from taking me to adventures.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Next request will be adhered to on Monday.... Travelling this weekend, you all should have a pleasant weekend. grin
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by oyestephen(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Fantastic work foxy...I like where your friends betrayed you....its quite common among young guys, but they are forgiven immediately

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Madawaki01(m): 5:41am On Apr 13, 2013
Waitin...........
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2013
Madawaki01: Waitin...........

This is not a request so I chose to ignore it...

But to be candid, I cant update today... Travelling to Lafia...
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
nyc work foxy.u gweat.n save journey
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Madawaki01(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
We go dey request now ni....4 me ooo...i refuse to request 4 anytin......if d story gets to an interesting point,den pple go start requestin for more...u cn make a resolutn nt to write anymore,we're nt gonna miss u kankan..oga flow nd mazi dey dere
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Shedysworld(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nice work Foxy! i connect very well to this story and the places mentioned since i stay in kano. when i saw top quality school, i was like wow cos then i always pass by the school when going to mine (Kids foundation school) and i was staying just by gidan radio (tukuntawa). Your story made me go down memory lane...
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Shedysworld: Nice work Foxy! i connect very well to this story and the places mentioned since i stay in kano. when i saw top quality school, i was like wow cos then i always pass by the school when going to mine (Kids foundation school) and i was staying just by gidan radio (tukuntawa). Your story made me go down memory lane...

That's great.... Make a request and I will write on how we trashed you guys on both football and fist fight.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

That's great.... Make a request and I will write on how we trashed you guys on both football and fist fight.
so without a request write ur story again dat's too bad
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Cute bliss: so without a request write ur story again dat's too bad

I'm really busy but will take a time off to write if I get a request.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by petokey: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I'm really busy but will take a time off to write if I get a request.

Guy, this is an indirect way of blackmailing your esteem readers, and its unfair to us. Its like saying seun should post news at the front page on request. Thats arrant nonsense. If no be say next tomorrow na my birthday, i for do u sometin. gringrin
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
petokey:

Guy, this is an indirect way of blackmailing your esteem readers, and its unfair to us. Its like saying seun should post news at the front page on request. Thats arrant nonsense. If no be say next tomorrow na my birthday, i for do u sometin.

If to say 18th April no be my own birthday ma, I for reply you
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Shedysworld(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Will really like to hear that part of the story (dont be partial o) SO PLS UPDATE (Request made).
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Imprida(f): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls update and also remember to make it long
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by emekatimsu(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2013
keep ir rolling floxy
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2013
Attai, come and update oh, its a request and am missing you on top ;'( embarassed
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
If u lyk request 4 50 million time attai, foxy(bone,ultimate, reply,lady,guy,anything) no go update. ,
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Damex333:
If u lyk request 4 50 million time attai, foxy(bone,ultimate, reply,lady,guy,anything) no go update. ,
oh my poor poor heart embarassed
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
princesa:
oh my poor poor heart embarassed
oh my dear princess, bring your heart 4 mending in my house o.
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Damex333:
oh my dear princess, bring your heart 4 mending in my house o.
okay, write the address embarassed
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
princesa:
okay, write the address embarassed
*in foxy voice* a personal request will do. Or just come 2 my house ask brenda 4 directions
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Damex333: *in foxy voice* a personal request will do. Or just come 2 my house ask brenda 4 directions

Huh?
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by valboy20(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
ALICE IN WONDERLAND!

we dey talk say you too dey lie for all your tori na im you still carry join say make we dey request.

#UNSUBSCRIBING
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Br3nd4:

Huh?
can't u jez overlook?
Re: The Biography Of Foxybone --- A True Life Story by YellowMosquito(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Una no hear say them ban Foxy_Ultimate neh... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose / Apply For 9mobile Prize For Literature 2018 / Campus Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.