Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,201 members, 7,903,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help Out With Nacho Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Out With Nacho Shares (880 Views)

400k USD Investment. Pls Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out With Nacho Shares by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2008
Help help help help help OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Someone help me with Nacho shares, I bought a shares of 5,000 UNIT but to my surprise, I got a certificate of 750unit. So I went to City Security Limited to make complain and I was told that refund of my money has been send to FCMB, when I got to Fcmb they told me they never recieve anything from Nacho shares offer. If anyone knows anything about this please help out alright. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) / Make 50% Return Of Ur Naira In 30 Days / Why Blacks Are Behind Economically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.