Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,510 members, 7,888,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola (1611 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] / Seyi Shay Rocks3 Outfits At The 2015 Mamas (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola by Afriface: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
"The first dress by Iconic (pictured left) was so tailored to me that I couldn’t sit comfortably in it. So, the idea was just to arrive in it and wear Ejiro’s outfit (pictured right) to present the Best Actor Award as it would be at the end of the show but the hall was too hot. The sweat spoilt my hair and make-up so I had no choice but to change earlier than planned and carried the easier bombshell look which was more forgiving.

" Omotola tells SDK

Check out the Outfits at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/wednesday-march-20-2013-how-tv.html

Re: Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola by ammyluv2002(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
So not interested, if she like make she change 100 times undecided
Re: Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola by chikamaureen: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
She look sweet
Re: Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola by gunuvi(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2013
Na ur hand u fall, no be mine.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya & Manager Ubi Spend Thousands Of Dollars On A Shopping Spree (photos) / ................. / Bold And Beautiful Eniola Badmus In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.