Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,631 members, 7,975,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:48 AM

Davido Leaves BBM Platform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Leaves BBM Platform (941 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Brides Father Leaves Everyone In Tears After Doing Something Very Unexpected(pic / Lady Leaves Home In See Through Clothes Exposing Her Thing [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Leaves BBM Platform by aproko247: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nigeria’s pop star, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke, has left the blackberry platform. A representative of his management, HKN, confirmed to Aproko247 on Wednesday when contacted.

It was gathered that Davido has decided to go off the blackberry platform due to “too many fake Davidos on BBM”.

Davido earlier posted on his twitter page,“too many fake Davido bbms. I have left BBM. So, beware of fake ones. Ping at your own risk.”

When asked what would happen to the singer’s recently acquired Blackberry Z10 and Porsche, the rep said he isn’t sure what Davido would do with them.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=1782

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly
send to

story@aproko247.com
or call +2348055590141
or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: Davido Leaves BBM Platform by badassnigga(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
words can't express how much I dnt give a fvk undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Leaves BBM Platform by yuzedo: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
I just had to click this thread to tell the OP how much of a let-down, disappointment and failure he is to his family, community and country at large! undecided
Rubbish! angry

(1) (Reply)

P.diddy Top Forbes 2013 List Of Wealthiest Artistes / Nonso Diobi Is Upset! / Evicted BBA Housemate Huddah Smoking Cannabis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.