Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,984 members, 7,919,138 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (79261 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AmberTodd: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Priest Ola, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Amber Todd from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Priest Ola realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest Ola for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email successspells@outlook.com .
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AmandaMandy: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2016
My name is Amanda Mandy from United Kingdom. My Husband left me and my kids three month ago after giving Beth to my child called Luis for him and he was leaving with another woman who is far big older than him, i feel like my life is completely over I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back, I have been depress for the past three month and what i need is to get him back and live with him as one family happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Lugard and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my Husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the Marriage and i am truly grateful to this Great man called Dr Lugard, his contact email is endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com or endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com
Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful Tel: +2347037098000 And there is know evil attach to his spell it will only make your relationship very stronger. Via web sit:
http://dr-lugardspellhome.webs.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by AmandaMandy: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2016
.My name is Amanda Mandy from United Kingdom. My Husband left me and my kids three month ago after giving Beth to my child called Luis for him and he was leaving with another woman who is far big older than him, i feel like my life is completely over I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back, I have been depress for the past three month and what i need is to get him back and live with him as one family happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Lugard and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my Husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the Marriage and i am truly grateful to this Great man called Dr Lugard, his contact email is endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com or endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com
Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful Tel: +2347037098000 And there is know evil attach to his spell it will only make your relationship very stronger. Via web sit:
http://dr-lugardspellhome.webs.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by christjohn: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello, My name is TRACY FROM USA, i
will love to share my testimony to you
all the people in world i got married to
my husband about 2 year ago we start
having problems at home like we stop
sleeping on the same bed,fighting
about little things he always comes
home late at night,drinking too much
and sleeping with other women out
side i have never love any man in my
life except him. he is the father of my
child and i don't want to loose him
because we have worked so hard
together to become what we are and
have today .few month ago he now
decided to live me and the kid,being a
single mother can be hard sometimes
and so i have nobody to turn to and i
was heart broken.i called my mom and
explain every thing to her,my mother
told me about DR.Okojie how he
helped her solve the problem between
her and my dad i was surprise about it
because they have been without each
other for three and a half years and it
was like a miracle how they came back
to each other. i was directed to DR.
Okojie on his email:
Okojiebrightspellcaster@gmail.com and
explain everything to him,so he
promise me not to worry that he will
cast a spell and make things come
back to how we where so much in love
again and that it was another female
spirit that was controlling my husband
he told me that my problem will be
solved within two days if i believe i said
OK So he cast a spell for me and after
two days my love really came back
asking me to forgive him i Am so happy
now. so that why i decided to share my
experience with every body that have
such problem contact Dr Okojie the
great spell caster on his email
addresses Okojiebrightspellcaster@gmail.com or his mobile number
+2347032951265
HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO
ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
10. Get a huge loan without paying any
fee spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
14. Freedom spell
15. Love spell
16, vanishing spell
17. Invisible human spell
18. Success or pass spell
19. Marriage spell
20. Avenging spell
21. Popularity spell
22. Killing spell
23. Cancer spell
24. Supernatural power spell
25. Madness spell
26. Free house loan spell
27. Production spell of films and movie
28. Hiv/aids spell
29. Tuberculosis spell
30. Loose weight and body spell
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Amanda11: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
I’ve never been a huge believer but when it turned out that love spell was my last hope, I gave it a try because my lover stopped talking to me, after begging and pleading with him I realized that nothing was working out, he left me to meet another girl, I had no choice than to ordered a reunite love spell from dradimalovespell@gmail.com to help me get my lover back, after the spell was cast, the results was fantastic, I never expected what I saw, I'm so grateful I came across this spell caster. My love left his other girlfriend and we came back together. DR. ADIMA changed my life and made me a true believer. I want to use this opportunity to thank this great man called DR. ADIMA for what he has done for me and my boyfriend. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to my life. I will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant or cure illness of any kind to quickly contact this email;dradimalovespell@gmail.com
\
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by RainDevin1: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2016
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr OFURE,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr OFURE was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr OFURE and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email Dr PFURE "CONTACT via [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348109756444

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.