Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,920 members, 7,945,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man (1056 Views)

T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Most times wen God speaks to us its sound foolish, but gives excellent results.
Just imagine God telling Moses to meet pharoah (aggressive king) to let His people go, also to stretch a rod 2d red sea,
Imagine telling Abraham 2 kill his only son ,
Imagine telling king jehosheperd to go to a battle with 3 nations unarmed just singing praise 2 His name,
Imagine telling joshua to match round d walls of jericho for 7days,
Imagine telling telling Gideon 2 fight a strong nation with just 300 men,
Imagine telling nemah to to wash his leprosy in dirty river,
Imagine telling Mary she will give birth without meeting a man ,
They all sound foolish but with excellent results.

Wat an excellent GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Excellent GOD And the Foolish Things HE Had Said
Imagine telling a widow who gave d least offering that she gave d highest
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Kslib(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
***following***
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
The Bible is a mixture of pagan ( nature) attributes and the torah.

" God is love,joy,peace,non judgmental" was never a trait of the bible God. We need to differentiate. Even Jesus ( the xtian's master) said the kingdom of God is like the heart of a child. therefore not a place suspended in space like the christians we wrongly taught.

The true God lives in our heart,not in heaven!
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by ooman(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
1Cor 1v18KJV- FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS TO THEM THAT PERISH. BUT TO THOSE WHO ARE SAVED, IT IS THE POWER OF GOD.

Am still wondering why that should be.
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness: The Bible is a mixture of pagan ( nature) attributes and the torah.

" God is love,joy,peace,non judgmental" was never a trait of the bible God. We need to differentiate. Even Jesus ( the xtian's master) said the kingdom of God is like the heart of a child. therefore not a place suspended in space like the christians we wrongly taught.

The true God lives in our heart,not in heaven!
That is just mare Simile expression.
If u say Ur uncle is just like Ur father , does that mean he is Ur father?
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
onyfrank: .

That was a price to b paid 4 ur salvation.
If nt Christ Jesus, who knws wat d world wuld hav bkum.
He brought grace, thereby givn u d ample opportunity to knw d Truth. He loves u

And yet he cried "father why art thou forsaken me?" I do not have a sin, so he died for nothing. He was probably a man without religion like me.....killed because he was against stoning little kids to death, going against stoning an innocent lady to death, against the sabath day and the God of the bible. His story was manipulated to keep the religious sheep in check.

I will never associate myself God who ( according to the bible) decided to kill his own kid.
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by onyfrank: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
ifeness:

And yet he cried "father why art thou forsaken me?" I do not have a sin, so he died for nothing. He was probably a man without religion like me.....killed because he was against stoning little kids to death, going against stoning an innocent lady to death, against the sabath day and the God of the bible. His story was manipulated to keep the religious sheep in check.

I will never associate myself God who ( according to the bible) decided to kill his own kid.
He cried bkus he was wearing flesh. Dats y he said, 'd spirit is willing bt d flesh is weak.'
He wil neva die 4 ur sin, dats y it is written, 'as many dat received him, to them he gav d power to bkum d children of God.'
His manifestation in d form of flesh was to teach man dat he(man) can live d life of God as image and likness of God without sin or b carnally minded even yl wearing flesh. So he proved it by;
Overcuming d temptations of d lust of d eyes, d lust of d flesh and d lust of d earthly desire.
He is a Wayshower. He hu bliev in has passd 4rm death onto life and those hu doesnt bliv in him has been condemned already.
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by onyfrank: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Those were d original temptation Adam fell.
Christ Jesus dieing on the cross(tree), was to pay 4 d price, since Man erred on the tree and on tree shall any person who want 2 pay d price must die on. So Christ Jesus paid d price, overcum d stages of temptations adam fell, and then showing man dat even wearing d flesh, he(man) can live Godlike live without erring.
Re: Excellent GOD And the Things He's Said That Appeared Foolish To Man by Image123(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Such an excellent result that it all ended with Jesus, his son dying like a fowl on a cross.
You forgot to mention the resurrection, very convenient the portion you choose to believe. Ever seen a fowl die on a cross or you just 'thought' to insult Christian sensibility?

(1) (Reply)

Immorality In Unilag / Does "R.I.P To The Dead" Make Any Difference? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 7th July, 2013 Mind Your Confession By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.