Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Can Do Business With Nigerian? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can Do Business With Nigerian? (704 Views)

A Chance To Do Business In Turkey / . / I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by hanksonic(m): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2008
When I get the inquiry from www.alibaba.com,but the inquiry is from Nigeria.What is the first thing I need to do hanksonic
Re: How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by omogidi234(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sorry, I do not understand what you meant. Can you please be simpler.
Re: How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by hanksonic(m): 2:19am On Mar 31, 2008
Resently,I got a inquiry from Alibaba.I contacted him via Yahoo message and called him once.Finally,he asked us to send him sample for free.I have been in the trade forum before,I have known that in Nigeria there are a lot of frauds.So I am very carefull with this customer.I asked him if he can give me express account to pay the feight,he promised me that he can pay the ship charge fast .Soon,he gave me an account number from Fedex,I was a lttle rest with this.

Then I prepared the goods as soon as I can.When I finished the samples and called Fedex,they said they couldn't accept payable at destination in Nigeria.I was shocked.I was cheated.Oh,my god!

I told him about Fedex,then he gave me a reply with a long passage related to "ship manager @ Fedex" and still asked me about the sample. today.I told him if need us to pay the ship charge ,I cannot help him with the sample.

What the next step ,he want to do ?

I will continue to tell you.Who has the same experience ,please share with us?

He didn't contact me until now.

That is my real question.Is it my fault or his falt?Is it just a joke from him?
Re: How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by hanksonic(m): 2:21am On Mar 31, 2008
Why Fedex didn't give the right of  the payable at destination of Nigeria?
Re: How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by kazey(m): 3:35am On Mar 31, 2008
Listen hanksonic,
Do not deal with anybody that is not willing to pay in full for whatever fees you requested. Its as simple as it is, don't ship products if you don't have your cash in hand.
Re: How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by sequencel(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2008
@kazey and @hanksonic,
Some people always thinks that is only Nigerian that engage in frauds,frauds occurs globally and some chinese,koreans send you a better sample and when production is done the sample does note correspond with the real product. Dear Hans, ,if someone has for a sample,if you know that your sample is of high commercial value please collect your money before sending your sample e.g cooker,ac,frizer e.t.c but if your sample is of a low commercial value you can send it to your customer for free or it depends on you.Note if you close your eyes on all customers that ask for sample that means you are not ready for business,not all Nigerian are fraudulent and not all chinese too are genuine business man.
Re: How Can Do Business With Nigerian? by hanksonic(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2008
"not all Nigerian are fraudulent and not all chinese too are genuine business man",That is right.What do we need to do ?How can we trust each other?We need to do business,because just business can help each other.Trust is not easy to build.We hope can find a way to cut down the risk from seller and buyer.Truth and cheat are the queation among the world,not just Nigeria or China.

(1) (Reply)

quote of the day / Have You Heared? / Playstation Style Usb Gamepad For Laptops And Desktops For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.