Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,854 members, 7,899,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years (4332 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Great thinkers of nairaland, lend me ur ideas. I had a girlfriend of 2 years who abandoned me when I was in year 5 in d medical school to go and get married to another man. She changed her phone number to sever any link with me. 3 years later when I've graduated and working as a medical doctor, she called me and said d marriage had collapsed that I should take her back because she was beclouded by d man's charm. I told her I'm making plans to marry another girl but this has not deterred her from worrying me. What should I do? Pls ur thoughts.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Take wetin back? You know what to do nah. As it is said, woe to the man who was taken for a ride and accepted it.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Abujafood: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Change your line also and go ahead to marry the new girl!

4 Likes

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by greedie1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
well...do not take her back.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by acume: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
sorry for her, simply tell her you have a serious date and that she caused the whole thing, she should go and look for her type, she left you because you were still a student and there wasn't much to spend on her, the issue of charm is only but an excuse.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Smh...see question oooo
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Take her back...
#I saw a vision last night and the Lord asked me to tell you to stop disturbing NLers with issues like this..plsssss!
Lol
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Chinwem(f): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
If you re really a doctor then you should be able to reason this one out

Its ABC...

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by nicago: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
If I knew u, I would have called u a f**l for even thinking about this.
You've found the one that stayed with you when you were nothing & you want to leave her for your ex who didnt think of you when the going was good with her husband.
She moved on, you also do likewise.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Una sure dis guy na doctor? Guy, prescribe something for ya dead brain na! U get babe wey u wan marry, wan excrembre suddenly shows up to claim spot, so d only thing u cud think of, na to come NL con display ur mumuism she? Smh!

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
If you take her back, you are a what? A Fool!. . . Emphasis on "If".

That's all.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nnekacherry: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hahahaha.. This guy is so funny..
He is asking for advice as if he doesn't know what to do...
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh...see question oooo
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by andyanders: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Easyfren: Great thinkers of nairaland, lend me ur ideas. I had a girlfriend of 2 years who abandoned me when I was in year 5 in d medical school to go and get married to another man. She changed her phone number to sever any link with me. 3 years later when I've graduated and working as a medical doctor, she called me and said d marriage had collapsed that I should take her back because she was beclouded by d man's charm. I told her I'm making plans to marry another girl but this has not deterred her from worrying me. What should I do? Pls ur thoughts.
In fact, NEVER EVER try to consider her request as that will send you to your grave. Tell her you cannot marry her because she has been legally married to someone else. If there was any love for you, she should have waited for you. Make she go carry her bag where she left it.No eat anything from her,if not,she will jazz you and you are gone.Keep your distance from her.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
smh...so much for bein a doctor! Well just play 'bye bye love' by backstreet boys for her
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by temi4fash(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Una sure dis guy na doctor? Guy, prescribe something for ya dead brain na! U get babe wey u wan marry, wan excrembre suddenly shows up to claim spot, so d only thing u cud think of, na to come NL con display ur mumuism she? Smh!

over make sense worry u abeg...
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Popowaa: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lol
Idowuogbo: Una sure dis guy na doctor? Guy, prescribe something for ya dead brain na! U get babe wey u wan marry, wan excrembre suddenly shows up to claim spot, so d only thing u cud think of, na to come NL con display ur mumuism she? Smh!
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by MMM2(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Op

If u love her punny u can marry her undecided
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Easyfren: Great thinkers of nairaland, lend me ur ideas. I had a girlfriend of 2 years who abandoned me when I was in year 5 in d medical school to go and get married to another man. She changed her phone number to sever any link with me. 3 years later when I've graduated and working as a medical doctor, she called me and said d marriage had collapsed that I should take her back because she was beclouded by d man's charm. I told her I'm making plans to marry another girl but this has not deterred her from worrying me. What should I do? Pls ur thoughts.
Guy, I no sure say u well o! How she go won come back 2 u.. After another man don use his joystick collect d whole nutrient wey dey her kitty_cat.. My man 3yrs is not 3days o! Dat kitty_cat go don worn out by now.. Don't even tink of taking her back dat is my advice.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
As in ehn, I no de understand dis kain kweshun o. After 3 yrs and finding someone else to entrust your life to, you are confused? Bros, na misdiagnosis be dat o. You no confuse, na small craze de worry you. And I don't mean any offence honestly.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by mataz(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
Do u still love her and do u love the one u are with now are u willing to forgive and for get what she did to u I say take a break from both till u decide what u really want. Go to a day spa or something. Goog luck u need it doc
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by 190: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
i can easily bet that girl must be either ibo, Lagos or portharcourt chick

Hell be damned if you open your arms back to receieve that girl

havent u gone out lately and check the number of punnies flying around to get stuck in our blasted punny all in the sake of love

U must be a phoool undecided

with most NIGERIAN GIRLS with those their SOLDIER ANT FACES- U are still here getting confused!
You need a knock from lucifer himself
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Tell her to move on. Don't let her play the victim on you. angry
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by 190: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
yield undecided
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi 190! How're you?
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by 190: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
since you broke up with me
you'll see me- you wont greet undecided
what happened to your manners undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by 2goodbobo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
In the first place, I don't even expect you to come here and ask this question. Between, do you want to tell me that you don't know what is good for you?

Is foolery to take her back cos if she sees another charming Man tomorrow, then your guess is as good as mine.
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Ill suggest you take her back and marry her so you get what you deserve for asking this question.....Cheers...
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by stpat1(m): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Why are you asking?
Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by fitzmayowa: 4:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Wait...make i go consult oracle for answers

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years by Mynd44: 5:13am On Mar 21, 2013
stpat1: Why are you asking?
If he should become a maga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / Happy Birthday To All My Birthday Mates (january 18th!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.