Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,363 members, 7,904,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S (18286 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / How To Deal With Terrorism In Nigeria: Making Boko Haram A Scapegoat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Seempliehuman(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
I just wonder how they brainwash them into doing this shit
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by gramci: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lacasa defend your brother, hope you and your el rufai won't blame Gej or southerners for this.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by ishm(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nigeria ought to deny d citizenshiP of this guy in order to continue our good relationship with d USA
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by 50calibre(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
He always tried but never succeeded, put him on a plan and ship him to Guantanamo
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Policewoman(f): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Roland17: As much i try, i seriously doubt there is no relationship between Islam and terrorism, especially in today's modern world.
With the suicide bombings taking place all over the world, can't you see that the bombers are all Muslims? Terrorism is fast becoming their stock in trade.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
How did he end up in Libya prison from Nigeria? Who released him in 2011? How did they know he was aboard a ship heading to Italy?
Sounds like a story that conceals more than it reveals

4 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
This story just doesn't add up, to be honest... undecided

Believe only 10% of what you read - everything is just a game on the grand chess-board...

I'm out, yo... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by YorubaOmoge: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=18pt]
Ibrahim Suleiman Adnan Adam Harun
[/size]

I'm very suspicious of this name.

Never heard of an aboki with 3,foreign last names...........even if he was born in Saudi.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
God punish devil
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by kolajoo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Artistree: Posters 1-12 above need serious wanking. Click like if you concur...
Go sleep lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by elbinmanny(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why am I not surprised I already knew the sound of his name before I finished reading the post cheesycheesy
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
bayooooooo: How did he end up in Libya prison from Nigeria? Who released him in 2011? How did they know he was aboard a ship heading to Italy?

It sounds like porkies to me...
If he was released with the other militants/Islamists in Libya in 2011, how come he decided to board a ship to Italy to seek asylum and not join the rest of his terrorist mates to continue the fight against Ghaddafi??

The story is BS..

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by tintingz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
U.S and their dirty plans grin

3 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
What ar muslems trying to turn dis world into? All in d name of muhammed and his friend allah.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by gbanikiti(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
wetin cosign me? As long as he is not igbo,who cares?
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by tintingz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
bayooooooo: How did he end up in Libya prison from Nigeria? Who released him in 2011? How did they know he was aboard a ship heading to Italy?
lolz. . . grin
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by ooman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Muslims are killing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
America has started the game of trying to ruin our good name. Someone born in Saudi Arabia and planning to bomb Nigeria is claiming Nigerian citizenship ? Who awarded him Citizenship ? Mrs America, I repeat, who awarded him ?

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by tintingz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
gbanikiti: wetin cosign me? As long as he is not igbo,who cares?
even if he is innocent?

Love your enemies indeed cheesy
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shebi una don catch am…wetin una want make we do again?? sad
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by darne(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: [size=28pt] Is this what my northern brothers went oversea to learn ?

Ediots don't know that they're just scapegoats to their Arabian masters.

He was born in Saudi, why is he claiming Nigerian citizen?

angry

[/size]

BTW Who are you find a local forum where goats like you represent pls ASAP !!! angry angry angry

@Terrorist, Glad they caught him, dont care where they say he is from !
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Artistree: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
kolajoo: Go sleep lipsrsealed
Sure sir! *lies down, shuts eyes, sleeps off*
Alaroro...
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
What's our problem in nigeria sef? Well, I dnt blame America, if not 4 dis bastards blackmailing us, thereby making our citizenship worthless outside there. Nigeria is now known 4 terrorism & violence. What a miserable nation!
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by victorD3: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
When will people from northern Nigeria stop embarrassing this country?

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Religion of peace indeed.
They like to share what they know the best.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
I heard he is Su*ltan's nephew, sombodi pls confirm
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by moderatorr: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
the moment you think of making a bomb, the US knows everything about u.
Dude fought for gadaffi. Even the altercation may have been fixed to stall him.
On the day mutalab would attempt blowing his groin, the US was following him, but he lost him when he came 2 nigeria first.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is another dent to Naija's image, following the Abdul Mutallab case embarassed
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Biggyd2: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2013
He is claiming Naija citizenship abi? I hear! I beg na who be im papa and which place in Nigeria is he from? Or is it the new trend that people now commit crimes abroad and claim that they are from Nigeria? Whatever the case, the U.S can do with him as they please. Scumbag! sad
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2013
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2013
c++_crazy:
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life
open a Yahoo account and represent your country.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by RedLight1: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2013
there goes another lunatic claiming naija after committing heinous crime .... its time to flog those that issue Nigerian passports to dogs and cats anyhow 500 strokes of cain each ..mtwcheww angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage / What Kerry Discussed With Buhari And Governors / Protest In Jigawa Over 'Harassment Of Sule Lamido By Jigawa State Governor(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.