Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25501 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by theripper: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nothing really.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: The Truth is really bitter for you. Take it or leave you are a lapdog and a slave.

fcukkkkk you and that corrupt, incompetent and good for nothing aso rock scumbag.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by wellmax(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
I like the way he manages to employ hungry morons as attack dogs to help defend his numeruos gaffes. He has these dogs everywhere, even on NL. Mumuest president ever.

9 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
his dress sense!
his mexican hats are unique. he's the only president that wears such on the planet. apart from that, there's nothing to write home about. i can write everything jonathan goodluck knows about leadership and governance on a grain of rice.

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by lacasa: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Clerverly:

12) He pays your salary as at and when due.

grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pappyto: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote
author=vizboy]NA i know you are one of those lapdog bent on destroying
the president. Well for you information keep deceiving yourself, when
the time come nigerians will choose for them self. All political party
in nigeria are the same cause most of the apc members are all ex pdp
members so i dont see any difference in them. So for you trying so hard
to destroy the image of the presidents shows that you dont beleive the
person you are supporting will win in a free and fair election. Face the
truth and stop all the childish noise you are making[/quote]

oh dear ow remiss of u, funny of ow u choose 2 remember dat with ur annihilation in his god-foresaking hands
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: 1) He keeps his promises
https://www.nairaland.com/1203651/when-president-jonathan-promises-he

2) He is a performer
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress/4

3) He is fighting corruption silently
https://www.nairaland.com/1225915/fight-against-corruption-president-jonathan

4) He is humble to a fault

5) He NEVER plays to the gallery, nether does he engage in governance by drama

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

7) He is focused and firm on what he hopes to achieve.

POINT 8. He does not appear DESPERATE for political or economic power

9) He is very approachable and likeable

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president

I like No. 5..

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by alexleo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

fcukkkkk you and that corrupt, incompetent and good for nothing aso rock scumbag.

SHUT UP AND STOP DISPLAYING MADNESS ALL THE TIME.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by kabba7(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
I think I will take his cluelessness and probably add his love for alcohol .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by okerelawrence(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
feel n behave like an ordinary nigerian citizen.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mshd5: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ds man has no charisman 2 rule ds natn, he's just figure head.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by sureteeboy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bigcake: Pls how can i post a thread on nairaland. Tanx
You'll need a scanned copy of your driver's liscence, and two passport photographs Forward it to sureteeboy@gmail.com and u'll be validated to create thread in the next 30 mins

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by lacasa: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
what do i like about Goodluck Jonathan?

#.. I like the sit he's occupying.

But we'll snatch it come 2015

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Qualities of GEJ

This one na very difficult question ooo , does he have any

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by PosCaricature: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
For me it's: 1.Encouraging corruption 2. Clueless 3. Disrespect to the electorates 4. Nonchalant attitude towards security challenges.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by superior1: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nothing attracts me in scumbags
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
mshd5: Ds man has no charisman 2 rule ds natn, he's just figure head.

Has no what grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by BedLam: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
His I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE........MOST TIMES HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by manmustwac(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
he looks like a gorilla
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: what do i like about Goodluck Jonathan?

#.. I like the sit he's occupying.

But we'll snatch it come 2015

You and who??

Oh, you and the 'Progressive Rouges'?? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep Dreaming sha; na free commodity...

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
u cant take his humility and gentlemanliness away from him...behaves like a well brought up child....pity he is not the typical action president kinda person...

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: Qualities of GEJ

This one na very difficult question ooo , does he have any

of course, his hat is quality!
stetson supplies them.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EzePromoe: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=20pt]No matter how you may hate to hear this, but the truth be told, GEJ is best president Nigeria have ever had. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
alexleo:

He can't help it....
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by EkoIle1: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
alexleo:

Ode. And your job on the internet is what? Quoting and responding to madness you clueless bagger..

Btw, you don't have to yell in caps like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar: his dress sense!
his mexican hats are unique. he's the only president that wears such on the planet. apart from that, there's nothing to write home about. i can write everything jonathan goodluck knows about leadership and governance on a grain of rice.

grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
His knack for focusing on the irrelevant while ignoring the relevant

His invention skills - Rmbr cassave bread?? LIKE A BOSS!

His ability to be easily manipulated and controlled.

His passion to think and act like an animal. That's why he studied zoology undecided

He knows life is not all about good education and effective communication, hence his marriage to Patience

.....I could on and on about his unique qualities but I don't want ppl on here to feel incompetent

6 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by seedord247(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]No matter how you may hate to hear this, but the truth be told, GEJ is best president Nigeria have ever had. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.[/size]

Wow... Never knew prisoner like this twerp above exist on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]No matter how you may hate to hear this, but the truth be told, GEJ is best president Nigeria have ever had. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.[/size]

GBAM! GBAM-ER!! GBAM-DEST!!!

Let HATERS continue to make noise. That's the ONLY thing they can do,really; and they KNOW it.

Let's cut then some slack at times...
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
How he has been able to hang on to power, despite the fact that he has no clue how to run the nation

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by BedLam: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Has no what grin
Lol seriously, Gej has no CHARISMAN , MAYBE HE IS USING HIS CHARISWOMAN.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2013

I will love to reason with you as long as you are able to sell the reason why you think so . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu / FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.