Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,748 members, 7,969,191 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' (5583 Views)

Your Most Favourite Album From 2face And P Square / New Songs From The Much Expected Double Album From 9ice "Bashorun Gaa & Versus" / Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by Ladocha: 5:38pm On May 22, 2006
Hey Peoplez,

Just read all the posts, to me whether Dare is a sucky artist or his is the shit, the truth is that it takes a lotta balls to actually bring something out. Instead of knocking our naija artistz, let'z give em all the support they can use. I have been in yankee for a while now and only a few naija artists are well known like fela and femi kuti. thank God, TuFace's song is being used in a movie here and that showz improvement. please and please, someone in naija should start something like itunes so we can get to listen to em songs. anywaz back to work, much love to y'all
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by IBBFan(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2006
Ashi, we didn't criticise him. as a matter of fact, it was a joke he said inside the house but because it was in South Africa and on TV, it was taken as an offence.

believe me, that guy has got talent!!
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by favourwal(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2006
Dare is definitely cool. Sweet guy anyday, any time. But i just can't swing with him as a rap artist. He kindda seems more appealing with souls, r n b and you know funky slows.

wat do ya think? undecided
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by MrBean(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2006
thelma2:

Did someone hear how Dare messed up in South Africa?

He was asked the best gift he would give a 9 year old girl, guess what he said, quote " i'll make her pregnant!" unquote

Nigeriiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haba !!!! I love my people too much. Nigeria no be nigeria without rumours.

Please what is the source of this malicious tale about a 9 year old.

references and links please?
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by IBBFan(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2006
mr. law, it's no rumour. if you had watched Project Fame 2004 (just the same way people watch Big Brother), then you would have heard him say it. moreover, the housemates were just kidding around when he was asked the question to which he answered freely, without thinking it would have any implications afterwards. he was penalised for that statement and had to make a public apology on TV.

u kno say ur TV 4 yankee no dey catch african stations. wink wink
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by MrBean(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2006
ok. it was a TV show.

I thought it was a formal interview. Even a dog is wise enough not tosay that. Its called paedophylia
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by tbanj1: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2006
HEY DARE, YOU REALLY SOMBODY I APPRECIATE YA MUSIC SO MUCH, EVERYTHING ABOUT THR TRACK ESCALADE IS JUST UNIQUE, YOUR KNOW UR ARENT HANDSOME BUT THE CUSTOM MADE U LOOK SWEET, AWWW, KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP AND PLEASE TRY MAKE REMIX FOR THE ESCLADE OR PART 2 COS IT WAS STATED TO BE CONTINUED SO U CAN GET MORE MONEY, YOU R A MUSIC YAHOO BOY,
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by shawna(f): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2006
@ seun
i totally disagree with u sadDare doesnt suck, he is very talented and definitely fit to be a muscian
he has a very lovely voice and l like his songs grin
i noe ur entitled to ur own opinion i just i should tell u mine wink
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by Dipp: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2006
what do you think of Dare's Album?
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by Derayo: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2006
can someone please up load the song eko ile
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2006
I'm yet to be convinced about this guy.
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by ronkarazo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2006
make una go listen to dare song escalade for www.soundsofnigeria.com
album review sef dey there
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by faketeeth(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2006
When he came 3rd at project fame, people kind of forgot him.

But he came back with a bang with the release of "from me 2 u" with tracks like escalade, Fuji (for the boyz) and so many other tracks you can rock to.
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by itsme(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2007
Dare is good. i like fuji, original naija, young man , and some other tracks

Listen to Dare's From Me 2 U Album
Re: Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' by kulex2k1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
Dare SUCKS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West And Illuminatti . . . Check Out The Anti-christ Video Of Power / How Do I Advertise On Radio? / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Daddy Showkey – ‘showkey Again!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.