Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,406 members, 7,971,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (364696 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2013
i'm back...in play things
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by PIPPROF(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2013
please of all my bet below ( am a learner) which one makes sense the most)

and i saw a handicap bet and it has very good odds i still dont know much about handicaps

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2013
udemzy_udex:
i'm back...in play things
welcome bro.......... I sent you a mail
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2013
PIP-PROF:

and i saw a handicap bet and it has very good odds i still dont know much about handicaps
I picked Trabzonspor when the odd was 2.75... prior to starting. but game don turn 3:2 ooooo

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2013
PIP-PROF:

Don't bet on the market u don't knw

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2013
juwoonn:
welcome bro.......... I sent you a mail
K bro....mk i check am.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by PIPPROF(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2013
Thanks to you all for your advice i am learning very fast now smiley smiley

i will do as udemzy said and study a certain league and understand it

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by PIPPROF(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Don't bet on the market u don't knw

noted, can you pls recommend a good league for me smiley
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2013
PIP-PROF:

noted, can you pls recommend a good league for me smiley
All leagues are good all u need is a good system thats all.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by elari(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2013
hello house, i am made to undersatnd that the access bank visa card is naira based as well as a debit card. if so how do u get ur withdrawal straight to ur card?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2013
PIP-PROF:
Thanks to you all for your advice i am learning very fast now smiley smiley

i will do as udemzy said and study a certain league and understand it
You staked just N100? well, it's good
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 9:36pm On May 13, 2013
elari: hello house, i am made to undersatnd that the access bank visa card is naira based as well as a debit card. if so how do u get ur withdrawal straight to ur card?
The card is linked to ur normal savings account with the bank so any deposit or withdrawal goes into ur account straight which u can withdraw either across the counter or via any bank's atm
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Dgunnerz(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2013
diji04: Pls can somebody explain under and over 2.5 for me
Under 2:5 means that the total goals in 90mins of a match must be 2 nd below while Over 2.5 is 3goals and above.
Just got my africard today#
business mood activated.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 9:55pm On May 13, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: please am kind of confused with some response here about the gtb master card on ladbrokes, before guys here said its for depositing only, now some guys are are saying its good for depositing and withdrawimg please can somebody explain too me?
All mastercard(s) including dat of gtb can only be used for depositing. No mastercard worldwide can receive funds as this is the policy and standard of mastercard.
While visacards can be used for depositing and receiving of funds. Hope it's clear?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Ayobetzz: 10:07pm On May 13, 2013
Real Sociedad..hmmm dis1 una score don do..inplay tinz pick real sociedad goals Under 3.5 if u don't see under 3.5 move to home team goals band pick 2-3 goals @ 1.3...follow @will
GL
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:17pm On May 13, 2013
There existed a time in this business when i was absolutely lost. Inshort, I WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. Emm.. Not that i didnt win occasional bets. No. Problem was that my account wasnt growing (win 1 a day, lose 2 the next). My self-esteem dropped to an all time low. There were times i felt like putting a pistol to my head and pulling the trigger. It just didnt add up! Me, a self-acclaimed genius just couldnt crack sports betting business!! Chei! Nevertheless, i didnt give up. I persisted instead of jumping ship into another endeavour. I kept on trying to find answers that werent readily available. Secrets that the pros didnt want in the mainstream. Now Fastforward to today...THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR BETTER. GOD MUST TAKE THE GLORY. Now, i dont bother whether i win or lose cos eitherway, my account will grow. -sighs-. If you are failing or feel like there's no hope of success in sight. If you persistently feel like you're wasting your time doing this biz, or are people wandering if you have lost your sanity because you quit your bank job for sports betting; well, here is some words of encouragement for you. DONT GIVE UP. Keep trying but never make the same mistake twice and you'll smile in the end. You will succeed because you are at the right place. And when you eventually break through, you will no longer have any cause to frown. Believe me, the success will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, brothers, please raise your glasses of e-beer and lets toast: To hustle! To honour!! To certain glory!!! One luv.

5 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by TRILLIONIAR: 10:33pm On May 13, 2013
somadila:
All mastercard(s) including dat of gtb can only be used for depositing. No mastercard worldwide can receive funds as this is the policy and standard of mastercard.
While visacards can be used for depositing and receiving of funds. Hope it's clear?
thanks bro God bless ya
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
Michky: There existed a time in this business when i was absolutely lost. Inshort, I WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. Emm.. Not that i didnt win occasional bets. No. Problem was that my account wasnt growing (win 1 a day, lose 2 the next). My self-esteem dropped to an all time low. There were times i felt like putting a pistol to my head and pulling the trigger. It just didnt add up! Me, a self-acclaimed genius just couldnt crack sports betting business!! Chei! Nevertheless, i didnt give up. I persisted instead of jumping ship into another endeavour. I kept on trying to find answers that werent readily available. Secrets that the pros didnt want in the mainstream. Now Fastforward to today...THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR BETTER. GOD MUST TAKE THE GLORY. Now, i dont bother whether i win or lose cos eitherway, my account will grow. -sighs-. If you are failing or feel like there's no hope of success in sight. If you persistently feel like you're wasting your time doing this biz, or are people wandering if you have lost your sanity because you quit your bank job for sports betting; well, here is some words of encouragement for you. DONT GIVE UP. Keep trying but never make the same mistake twice and you'll smile in the end. You will succeed because you are at the right place. And when you eventually break through, you will no longer have any cause to frown. Believe me, the success will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, brothers, please raise your glasses of e-beer and lets toast: To hustle! To honour!! To glory!!! One luv.
The first bolded part is funny. But the 2nd bolded one is the Golden rule to happiness. Once you realise there is a limit to the number of screw-ups you can have in a life time. You just make all the mistakes, and once you exhaust them, you begin to profit. Like the Comment

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 13, 2013
Michky: There existed a time in this business when i was absolutely lost. Inshort, I WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. Emm.. Not that i didnt win occasional bets. No. Problem was that my account wasnt growing (win 1 a day, lose 2 the next). My self-esteem dropped to an all time low. There were times i felt like putting a pistol to my head and pulling the trigger. It just didnt add up! Me, a self-acclaimed genius just couldnt crack sports betting business!! Chei! Nevertheless, i didnt give up. I persisted instead of jumping ship into another endeavour. I kept on trying to find answers that werent readily available. Secrets that the pros didnt want in the mainstream. Now Fastforward to today...THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR BETTER. GOD MUST TAKE THE GLORY. Now, i dont bother whether i win or lose cos eitherway, my account will grow. -sighs-. If you are failing or feel like there's no hope of success in sight. If you persistently feel like you're wasting your time doing this biz, or are people wandering if you have lost your sanity because you quit your bank job for sports betting; well, here is some words of encouragement for you. DONT GIVE UP. Keep trying but never make the same mistake twice and you'll smile in the end. You will succeed because you are at the right place. And when you eventually break through, you will no longer have any cause to frown. Believe me, the success will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, brothers, please raise your glasses of e-beer and lets toast: To hustle! To honour!! To certain glory!!! One luv.
well done..sir mickhy...u 4 much...kip it up bro

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:03pm On May 13, 2013
jasper7:
The first bolded part is funny. But the 2nd bolded one is the Golden rule to happiness. Once you realise there is a limit to the number of screw-ups you can have in a life time. You just make all the mistakes, and once you exhaust them, you begin to profit. Like the Comment
lol. Thats why i put my genius status as "self-acclaimed" So far, no one has certified me a genius yet. It is understandable because i have not yet been able to prove anything thus far. In my mind sha, i believe am in the league of legends like Albert Einstein, my lord Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddah, Socrates and the rest. That aside though. Jasper, i dont know if you've noticed o. You have a way with timeless combo of words. Alot of your posts will certainly be eligible for future words on marble for generations yet unborn, guaranteed. In other words, you make words on marble seem so easy to compose. E.g: "There is a limit to the number of screw-ups you can have in a life time. You just make all the mistakes and once you exhaust them, you begin to profit"- Jasper.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:12pm On May 13, 2013
monsuru560: well done..sir mickhy...u 4 much...kip it up bro
cool
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by desertboom(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2013
I am sorry for going off topic;
Please, who operates paypal or skrill here? I want to send money to someone, just £10 that is what I want to send. If anyone does, kindly notify here and tell me your chrages. Thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2013
Michky: lol. Thats why i put my genius status as "self-acclaimed" So far, no one has certified me a genius yet. It is understandable because i have not yet been able to prove anything thus far. In my mind sha, i believe am in the league of legends like Albert Einstein, my lord Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddah, Socrates and the rest. That aside though. Jasper, i dont know if you've noticed o. You have a way with timeless combo of words. Alot of your posts will certainly be eligible for future words on marble for generations yet unborn, guaranteed. In other words, you make words on marble seem so easy to compose. E.g: "There is a limit to the number of screw-ups you can have in a life time. You just make all the mistakes and once you exhaust them, you begin to profit"- Jasper.
I am flattered in chinese... grin. Thanks bro. Dont worry very soon, you'll no longer be a self-acclaimed Genius. The world would see it too. We on Nairaland are seeing glimpses of it. Especially on this thread
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 12:35am On May 14, 2013
Michky: There existed a time in this business when i was absolutely lost. Inshort, I WAS A TOTAL FAILURE. Emm.. Not that i didnt win occasional bets. No. Problem was that my account wasnt growing (win 1 a day, lose 2 the next). My self-esteem dropped to an all time low. There were times i felt like putting a pistol to my head and pulling the trigger. It just didnt add up! Me, a self-acclaimed genius just couldnt crack sports betting business!! Chei! Nevertheless, i didnt give up. I persisted instead of jumping ship into another endeavour. I kept on trying to find answers that werent readily available. Secrets that the pros didnt want in the mainstream. Now Fastforward to today...THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR BETTER. GOD MUST TAKE THE GLORY. Now, i dont bother whether i win or lose cos eitherway, my account will grow. -sighs-. If you are failing or feel like there's no hope of success in sight. If you persistently feel like you're wasting your time doing this biz, or are people wandering if you have lost your sanity because you quit your bank job for sports betting; well, here is some words of encouragement for you. DONT GIVE UP. Keep trying but never make the same mistake twice and you'll smile in the end. You will succeed because you are at the right place. And when you eventually break through, you will no longer have any cause to frown. Believe me, the success will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, brothers, please raise your glasses of e-beer and lets toast: To hustle! To honour!! To certain glory!!! One luv.
Thanx so much man...you have really elevated my mind with this wonderfull post of yours

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BYXplicit(m): 1:57am On May 14, 2013
Absolutly commendable you have proven to have the interest of even those you don't know @heart..I can bet that this post will stand as a pillar to punters who's hope of success are dashed..God bless ur kind words.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 6:23am On May 14, 2013
R.Mancini sacked!!!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by texzzy25(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2013
monsuru560: R.Mancini sacked!!!!
na so we see am oh bro, with all the money and players "u come go lose FA CUP FINal" not to chelsea or manutd" im for better Wigan!! Relegation team Omg its unaceptable! Well deserved mancini.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2013
That's his forty lashes on his bum-bum, he was suppose to win that game, he won them home and away in the league, *he made me lose combo that day* a good manager though.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by PIPPROF(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2013
Any one with soccer picks for the day

i think i am doing well with , the goal market, and betting on live matches, that the usual 1x2 undecided
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2013
PIP-PROF:

i think i am doing well with , the goal market, and betting on live matches, that the usual 1x2 undecided
Thats a safe move bro,else u lose ur money.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:26am On May 14, 2013
Ayobetzz: Real Sociedad..hmmm dis1 una score don do..inplay tinz pick real sociedad goals Under 3.5 if u don't see under 3.5 move to home team goals band pick 2-3 goals @ 1.3...follow @will
GL
WON. Nice.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2013
PIP-PROF:

Thats good bro.....it is better to gain #1 that u're sure of than to think of making #10k u're not sure of...

Betting on the market u know,i belive u're sticking to what i post.
U can check previous page for my live match system.....
I'll be drop one soon on asian handicap..

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.