Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (362824 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete:
11:00 -- Adelaide City (DNB) @ 1.12 2-1 WON
11:00 -- Kyoto Sanga @ 1.5 1-2 LOST
16:00 -- FK Siauliai @ 1.3
16:30 -- Japs (DNB) @ 1.14
17:00 -- Al Muharraq (DNB) @ 1.12
18:00 -- Pitea IF (DNB) @ 1.18
Total = 3.29
The rest should play
Odds @ 1.96
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
monsuru560: Someone shud back test this my basketball 90% risk free strategy>>>>for any basketball match....in d 1st 15 min[any over u see for the total point in game] either over 141.5 or 132.5 or 145.5...go for it....am stil testing it...and d odd for d market range from 1.75 to 2.00...also remember....it only for in-play bet...in d 1st quarter
@ last the food done don......

thanks for sharing.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am in
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
I think singles should be allowed in this competition as long as its odd is not less than 1.5. Btw i'm in.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teajays(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kyoto Sanga bleeped up at the very last min. Well sha, i took back my possession in-play @over 2.5 cheesy
albacete:
The rest should play
Odds @ 1.96
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
They are carried away and tossed about with the wind of confusion
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
teajays: Kyoto Sanga bleeped up at the very last min. Well sha, i took back my possession in-play @over 2.5 cheesy
Yap. First time to be defeated in their home.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by texzzy25(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
akraym: Akraym, Udemzy, Albacete, Valboy, Michky, mayowura, GeneralKorex, monsuru56, atoyebidaramola (nominated by teejay), Husseinisa199

2359GMT JUNE 03, 2013 is the deadline for INDICATION OF INTEREST
Am in boss [let get this started already smiley
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE Pls i just opened an account with WILLIAM HILL and I want to be sure about what will be requested for WITHDRAWAL before FUNDING the account. I will appreciate if any1 that trades with them in the house drop what will be needed to verify my ACCOUNT before withdrawal. Ur Response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Akraym, Udemzy, Albacete, Valboy, Michky, mayowura, GeneralKorex, monsuru56, atoyebidaramola (nominated by teejay), Husseinisa199, holuphisayor, zenith7, texzzy25
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Kcmik: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls guyz whch of d visacard am i goin to colet. Visa clasic ur visa dual currency on ladbrokes. Pls reply
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete: @holu: the reward will be to get ur name in the Punt for Pride's Hall of Fame cheesy cheesy

I implore u guys to use the point system to grade ourselves. for example, if i place a bet with odds of 1.7, my point becomes 0.7.
If akraym places a bet with odds of 3.45, his point becomes 2.45.
If punter X places a bet of 1.32 and loses it, his point becomes -1.0 since he lost the bet. At the end of each week, we will select the best 2 (in a group of 4) who will proceed to the next stage.
for those who have indicated, should we use this system. Majority carries the vote
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
zenith7: I think singles should be allowed in this competition as long as its odd is not less than 1.5. Btw i'm in.
am also in support too, I guess this has come to stay.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by texzzy25(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
pls i need perfectmoney to fund my pob account where can i get to fund?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mayowura:

Questions:
Is the same pick(s) from different members in the same grp allowed?
IMO, same team but diff market is allowed but same team and same market NO
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abushman: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
for d records count me in...
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Akraym. It is a good idea but why don't you pair tipsters instead of grouping. In this case it will be a straight knock out with a minimum odd of 1.5 and if two tipsters draw (i.e if both wins or loses) a re-match will be scheduled. Punters how do you see this. Feel to oppose or propose.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
How do we group ourselves? I suggest alphabetical order (ascending)with our usernames should be used. Abi
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
zenith7: It is a good idea but why don't you pair tipsters instead of grouping. In this case it will be a straight knock out with a minimum odd of 1.5 and if two tipsters draw (i.e if both wins or loses) a re-match will be scheduled. Punters how do you see this. Feel to oppose or propose.
pairing, don't you think some people will feel cheated. (2) a rematch in case of draw, don't u think it will prolong the tourney, I suggest the punter with the highest odd (in. case of draw) should be considered winner, JUST SAYING though
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
akraym, Udemzy, Albacete, Valboy, Michky, mayowura, GeneralKorex, monsuru56, atoyebidaramola (nominated by teejay), Husseinisa199, holuphisayor, zenith7, texzzy25, abushman
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by marlockj: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls sum1 shuld xplain this 4 me,i wan to load ♍Ɣ acct on planetofbet.it is written in language i dnt understand.pls help.pls wit Africard ohh.pls let me knw W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ to fill in does boxes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete: @holu: the reward will be to get ur name in the Punt for Pride's Hall of Fame cheesy cheesy

I implore u guys to use the point system to grade ourselves. for example, if i place a bet with odds of 1.7, my point becomes 0.7.
If akraym places a bet with odds of 3.45, his point becomes 2.45.
If punter X places a bet of 1.32 and loses it, his point becomes -1.0 since he lost the bet. At the end of each week, we will select the best 2 (in a group of 4) who will proceed to the next stage.

Each member of a group will be given 3 slots (or any number of slots) to use within a week, so that there will a second/third chance to make up for any lost bet(s). At least, if i don't see any good game to stake on Monday/Tuesday, definitely Wednesday/Thursday/rest of the week will give me something to bet on. This will also apply to people that are on a tight schedule who want to be a part of this.

I am throwing this suggestion to the house.

More suggestions coming, i need ur comments on this.

u guys are quiet on this.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Edox4(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
am also interested
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete:

majority of them aint online let's wait awhile
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
akraym, Udemzy, Albacete, Valboy, Michky, mayowura, GeneralKorex, monsuru56, atoyebidaramola, Husseinisa199, holuphisayor, zenith7, texzzy55, abushman, edox4
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by atoyebidaramola(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am in...... @teejay tanks, padi to sure(u alrdy kno ma mind)

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
akraym: majority of them aint online let's wait awhile
kk
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=akraym]pairing, don't you think some people will feel cheated. (2) a rematch in case of draw, don't u think it will prolong the tourney, I suggest the punter with the highest odd (in. case of draw) should be considered winner, JUST SAYING though[/]
To me i don't think anybody will be cheated, i see it as a motivating factor to challenge the best hands in the game. I won't mind if i'm paired against someone like bukahands for e.g. Come to think of it, are the likes of bayern munich, barcelona, man utd etc in the same group in the UCL. Upsets are bound to happen don't be surprised to see a rookie win a pro in the game. That of a re-match should be played the following day with those involved titling their picks MY RE-MATCH WITH ...(the name of the punter involved) even though other games are being played that same day, so that the Tourney won't be prolonged.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete:

Its because of it i suggested pairing.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
I feel this PUNT FOR PRIDE tournamnent will make more sense when major football leagues re-opens.For me, I have closed my betting season,waiting for the main leagues to resume and maybe that's why we aren't getting the expected responce to the new tournament you guys are planing.cos many too have closed their betting season
Just my thoughts
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teajays(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
I double sight you my Uga ... Lol
atoyebidaramola: Am in...... @teejay tanks, padi to sure(u alrdy kno ma mind)
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sammybbb: I feel this PUNT FOR PRIDE tournamnent will make more sense when major football leagues re-opens.For I have closed my betting season,waiting for the main leagues to resume and maybe that's why we aren't getting the expected responce to the new tournament you guys are planing.
Just my thoughts
That the major seasons are over is never an excuse,there are matches throughout the year even internationals,male and female U-21'S etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.