Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,781 members, 7,921,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (362814 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
zenith7:
Honestly i was about posting before seeing alba's idea i think its a good one in that case let us extend it to tomorrow by 12noon.
Your input is a brilliant idea but the handling and keeping of records may be too bulky for the recordkeeper. BTW are you in?
ah ah. I have been in since day1. won't hurt to take on a new challenge. Another reason to buttress my point is that some days have favored markets that everybody would wanna take advantage of. How do we manage that?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by dwizy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
alligatorswerve: I like this project, if there is space, kindly accommodate me. Am new though
of course but don't MIA oo.
jasper7:
ah ah. I have been in since day1. won't hurt to take on a new challenge. Another reason to buttress my point is that some days have favored markets that everybody would wanna take advantage of. How do we manage that?
that is why i suggested that all members of every group should be given 4 slots to use within 7 days. If we are to pair ourselves, people whose days fall on weekends will have an edge over others.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
jasper7:
That means all the punters will have to play on the same day as the case maybe and will be paired against each other. But it may lead to the dropping of picks on daily basis and some people might not have chance to post their pick due to their schedule. How do we go about it?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete:
that is why i suggested that all members of every group should be given 4 slots to use within 7 days. If we are to pair ourselves, people whose days fall on weekends will have an edge over others.
i agree with you
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
albacete:
that is why i suggested that ALL MEMBERS OF EVERY GROUP SHOULD BE GIVEN 4 SLOTS TO USE WITHIN 7 DAYS. If we are to pair ourselves, people whose days fall on weekends will have an edge over others.
Please throw more light on the capitalised one above. I'm confused here. Does it mean one week one group?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
dwizy:

Are you in?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
zenith7:
That means all the punters will have to play on the same day as the case maybe and will be paired against each other. But it may lead to the dropping of picks on daily basis and some people might not have chance to post their pick due to their schedule. How do we go about it?
recognizing the fact that some of us work or skul or whatever we do. I would go with alba's suggestion. we dont need to play everyday. Maybe we may have to drop 5 picks in a week. you can decide to drop your 5 the same day, dat one concern you. you might decide to drop the 5 from different market in the same game. that one still follow. you can decide to choose one sure game and stake your entire 5 slots on it for that week. that one follow too. The beauty of punting is the ability to freestyle, take risks and do anyhow. we should not take it away from the tourney
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by dwizy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
zenith7:
Are you in?
I wud ve very much love to join....just busy wit 1st semester xams in sch[@AAUA]. I ve very litle appearance online 4 now. GOODLUCK to contestants.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Baseball picks:
if you not sure, just check the result tomorrow and not risking your dough

Colorado rockies at Cincinnati Reds(over8.5)
St. Louis Cardinals to win
Houston Astros to win
San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers(over7.5)

be wise in staking!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chalon: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
chalon: Look for a tough match.....i use flashscore.com to check......this trick works on inplay match(live match)....for every 4corner kicks b4 30minutes, that match will end up more than 8 corner kicks.......its 90% guaranteed......please use flashscore.com to check the static of the match oooo....just go to ALTERNATIVE TOTAL CORNERS....and choose over 8...the odds are usually 1.2-1.4..anything above 1.4..u ar on your own......try and bet on the 32minutes...dnt mind niggaz dat dnt blive.....i use 100usd 2 raid 100-200usd daily....if u think am liein...just sit with 10 matches dat follow the trend.....u wont lost even 1?
This undera19,20 and 21..........are really payin well with this strategy....chopin dem lol
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abushman: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
jasper7:
recognizing the fact that some of us work or skul or whatever we do. I would go with alba's suggestion. we dont need to play everyday. Maybe we may have to drop 5 picks in a week. you can decide to drop your 5 the same day, dat one concern you. you might decide to drop the 5 from different market in the same game. that one still follow. you can decide to choose one sure game and stake your entire 5 slots on it for that week. that one follow too. The beauty of punting is the ability to freestyle, take risks and do anyhow. we should not take it away from the tourney

nyc suggestion.
Each person has 5 slot/point

if u make ur pick u decide hw many slot u wanna use for dat pick...
So if i pick accumulate 10.54 in a day and wanna use my whole 5 slots its up to me
or i accumulate 2.79 and use 3 slots...i have 2 left

then we multiply both
ie case 1...10.54 x 5 = 52.7
Case 2 2.79 x 3 = 8.37
(dat is if both case are won)
so evidently case 1 has more potential...and d person should win
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by maxibrainz: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Get the Etisalat magic sim settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly both on phone and PC.You can also use it to ping on your Blackberry phone,take note when you are configuring the etisalat magic sim settings you don't need to subscribe for any etisalat BIS plan. so it does not involve using BIS as many people thought. Airtel unlimited gigabyte is also available so if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2013
^^^
Are you a robot I wonder why you are so stubborn.
When the spambot ought to do it's work, it malfunctions to banning innocent harmless members!
@Maxi brainz i think the bolded ought to be brains now i see it's the opposite of it. Try changing it to miniBRAIZ .
Mtccheew!

No insult intended. Just saying reality!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2013
maxibrainz: Get the Etisalat magic sim settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly both on phone and PC.You can also use it to ping on your Blackberry phone,take note when you are configuring the etisalat magic sim settings you don't need to subscribe for any etisalat BIS plan. so it does not involve using BIS as many people thought. Airtel unlimited gigabyte is also available so if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

u again.

no make me vex o
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 4:58am On Jun 04, 2013
abushman:

nyc suggestion.
Each person has 5 slot/point

if u make ur pick u decide hw many slot u wanna use for dat pick...
So if i pick accumulate 10.54 in a day and wanna use my whole 5 slots its up to me
or i accumulate 2.79 and use 3 slots...i have 2 left

then we multiply both
ie case 1...10.54 x 5 = 52.7
Case 2 2.79 x 3 = 8.37
(dat is if both case are won)
so evidently case 1 has more potential...and d person should win
comprehensive enough. Bring it on
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abushman: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2013
akraym: comprehensive enough. Bring it on

yea...sample

Asia world cup qualification

Teams: Japan vs Australia
Type: Under/Over
Pick: Over 2.5
Odd: 2.20 (n.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e)
Time: 11:30am

slot:5

///////////
so if i win,i get 11points
dats all

MATCH TIP
BTTS - 1.75
Over 2.5- 2.20

good luck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2013
abushman:

yea...sample

Asia world cup qualification

Teams: Japan vs Australia
Type: Under/Over
Pick: Over 2.5
Odd: 2.20 (n.a.i.r.a.s.t.a.k.e)
Time: 11:30am

slot:5

///////////
so if i win,i get 11points
dats all

MATCH TIP
BTTS - 1.75
Over 2.5- 2.20

good luck

Simplified
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2013
chalon: This undera19,20 and 21..........are really payin well with this strategy....chopin dem lol
Bro which bookie are u usin abeg?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by CHIDEXCHIDEX: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2013
HI, PLEASE IS THE EBOOK BOOKMAKERS NIGHT MARE REAL? PLEASE CAN ANYONE SEND ME ONE TO MY EMAIL CHIDEXCHIDEX2@GMAIL.COM.PLEASE CONSIDER ME. I KNOW THAT I SHOULD PAY THE PRICE TO GET THE PRIZE BUT I STILL BELIEVE THAT KINDNESS AND MIRACLE HAS NOT CEASED ON THIS EARTH.ACTUALLY, I AM SOUNDING THIS WAY BECAUSE, I LOST TERRIBLY TO ONLINE INVESTMENT VIA LIBERTY RESERVE PALAVA.I AM EVEN OWING MANY PEOPLE THAT DEPOSITED MONEY AT MY CARE AS A FOREX TRADER PRO. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME BY FORWARDING THE EBOOK TO MY EMAIL AND I PROMISE;YOU WILL NEVER REGRET HELPING ME THANKS.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2013
horse racing or football betting?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Guys, dont you think simpler rules would be better for this tournament? Mehn, all these squaroot, slot raise to power, weekly point etc, is getting more cumbersome o.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2013
chalon: This undera19,20 and 21..........are really payin well with this strategy....chopin dem lol

U are right most corner kick end up above 7 and 8, cos I make use of inplay a lot, but also the odd are not stable and the over 8.0 usuallly will turn to over 10.0 @30 minute with 4 corner,
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Kind of hard understanding this square rOot , and slot five things, I think the rules shud be made more easy, while those monitoring pick shud be the one recording dis on their data base ,morning

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Michky: Guys, dont you think simpler rules would be better for this tournament? Mehn, all these squaroot, slot raise to power, weekly point etc, is getting more cumbersome o.

lowiz: Kind of hard understanding this square rOot , and slot five things, I think the rules shud be made more easy, while those monitoring pick shud be the one recording dis on their data base ,morning
well 2 against complex rules, we shall look into, we shall look into it and deliberate. But the 5-slots is cool though, it gives room for a second chance (or we might slew it down to 3, just saying)
@zenith7 (our Sepp Blattar). 12 on my mind
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2013
smh 4 spambot....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abushman: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2013
for me nothing complex about d slot
cos of peeps schedule, one might want to stake just once

am tryin to work a scri.pt to automatically get a table ranking of users...if i succed will share it

till then
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2013
abushman: for me nothing complex about d slot
cos of peeps schedule, one might want to stake just once

am tryin to work a scri.pt to automatically get a table ranking of users...if i succed will share it till then
You shall succeed
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2013
akraym:

well 2 against complex rules, we shall look into, we shall look into it and deliberate. But the 5-slots is cool though, it gives room for a second chance (or we might slew it down to 3, just saying)
@zenith7 (our Sepp Blattar). 12 on my mind
yeah 12noon. I will make the groups available by 1pm.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg I agree with michky and lowisz. Has d grouping been done ? Wen am I expected to drop picks ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.