Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (363316 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2013
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Reading VS Southampton

West Bromwich A. VS Arsenal

Watford VS Cardiff C.

Werder Bremen VS Schalke

Bayer Leverkusen VS Wolfsburg

OVER 1.5 GOALS

Borussia Dortmund VS Augsburg

Celtic VS Hibernian

FC Twente Enschede VS Roda Kerkrade

Willem II Tilburg VS PSV Eindhoven

PLAY SINGLES ON BTTS AND COMBO ANY THREE (3) YOU LIKE.

COMBO OVER 1.5 GOALS

GOODLUCK
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2013
bukahands: Trying to improve on form let's see how today goes

Bayern win
Inter milan doube chance 1x
Juve

Odds 2.09 (bet365)

Treble
Hull DNB
Bournemouth DNB
Gillingham DNB

Odds 2.03

Good luck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2013
FAITHSFI:

if you are guilty that's your business. who gave the class monitor here? rubbish
Sorry? Which class are you talking about again? Oh, i know where the problem is. Xpset, you have stopped taking your anti-rabbies prescription again abi? Its not fair o. You know that as soon as you stop, you start causing a lot of discomfort for we humans. Pls take your drugs. You need them!

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2013
Michky: Sorry? Which class are you talking about again? Oh, i know where the problem is. Xpset, you have stopped taking your anti-rabbies prescription again abi? Its not fair o. You know that as soon as you stop, you start causing a lot of discomfort for we humans. Pls take your drugs. You need them!

Abeg stop b4 insults start raining here instead of money(from tips)
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2013
THE ONLY WAY FORWARD HERE IS TO LEARN HOW TO IGNORE SOME QUOTES...
Nothing annoys these resident trolls like ignoring their useless diatribes they call posts...
We should be thinking of how to make money and not any other thing here.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2013
teeboy4x: THE ONLY WAY FORWARD HERE IS TO LEARN HOW TO IGNORE SOME QUOTES...
Nothing annoys these resident trolls like ignoring their useless diatribes they call posts...
We should be thinking of how to make money and not any other thing here.
Agreed! One million Times
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2013
bukahands:

Abeg stop b4 insults start raining here instead of money(from tips)
And are we going to keep ignoring the unremorseful infectous dog that kept insulting everyone at the slightest opportunity? How can one foolish boy say such things here? I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED US TO IGNORE XPSET BUT WE ALL HAVENOT LISTENED. See as he's now becoming a problem. PLEASE IGNORE XPSET. He's not fit to be sitted amongst men. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2013
teeboy4x: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Reading VS Southampton

West Bromwich A. VS Arsenal

Watford VS Cardiff C.

Werder Bremen VS Schalke

This will make my day.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2013
Michky, Xpset, Bukahands, albacete, alickdavid, Teeboy4x and other esteemed punters here, Abeg we shouldn't go down the road of season 5. Somebody has to be the better man! I assume we are all professionals here. so, we should try and stick to biz. and to avoid such things happening. I think we might need to TEMPORARILY BAN QUOTING. Quoting has caused more harm than good on this page. and something drastic needs to be done to avoid what happened in 19season5, repeating itself. or what do you guy's think?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2013
jasper7: Michky, Xpset, Bukahands, albacete, alickdavid, Teeboy4x and other esteemed punters here, Abeg we shouldn't go down the road of season 5. Somebody has to be the better man! I assume we are all professionals here. so, we should try and stick to biz. and to avoid such things happening. I think we might need to TEMPORARILY BAN QUOTING. Quoting has caused more harm than good on this page. and something drastic needs to be done to avoid what happened in 19season5, repeating itself. or what do you guy's think?

Sorry for quoting your post grin grin grin

We can't stop/ban quoting because of little issues here ....MBA NU

LET'S LEARN HOW TO IGNORE SOME USELESS QUOTES...SHEKINAH#
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2013
akraym:

This will make my day.

AND DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TITHE SO THAT THE MINISTRY WILL CONTINUE MOVING grin grin grin

CAN I HEAR A BIG A.......
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Michky: Sorry? Which class are you talking about again? Oh, i know where the problem is. Xpset, you have stopped taking your anti-rabbies prescription again abi? Its not fair o. You know that as soon as you stop, you start causing a lot of discomfort for we humans. Pls take your drugs. You need them!

80 Likes
Michky: Guys, is "CONDEMN" the problem here? Oh my God!. Anyways ALBACETE: I dont think Jasper meant you're condemning others o. He's simply saying all markets are good (depending on the punter using them). Please we dont need to hustle over each others opinion. Basic thing is we're all trying to help which is most important.
All correct chief.
Michky: Are you saying majority of us here are brainless? Please we dont need to insult anyone to make our points o. I dey beg o.

u follow me dey see wetin i dey see? Mere discussion na im pesin dey use am insult us.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2013
jasper7: Michky, Xpset, Bukahands, albacete, alickdavid, Teeboy4x and other esteemed punters here, Abeg we shouldn't go down the road of season 5. Somebody has to be the better man! I assume we are all professionals here. so, we should try and stick to biz. and to avoid such things happening. I think we might need to TEMPORARILY BAN QUOTING. Quoting has caused more harm than good on this page. and something drastic needs to be done to avoid what happened in 19season5, repeating itself. or what do you guy's think?
You speak neutrally because Xpset has said you're one of the few people with brains. In other words, you have refused to face the problem because he's massaged your ego. Jasper, with due respect, you are one of the people encouraging xpset's tantrums here. Everytime you make him feel important, he comes back to haunt everyone else. JASPER, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND MAKE AMMENDS. By the way, you're calling for a truce but you've ignored the dog that started insulting everyone in the first place. That seems a little selfish in my opinion (this is not intended to create offence o).
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2013
albacete: u follow me dey see wetin i dey see? Mere discussion na im pesin dey use am insult us.
I tire o. It is well. Time to concentrate on business jare.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2013
teeboy4x:

LET'S LEARN HOW TO IGNORE SOME USELESS QUOTES... from quick tempered fellows SHEKINAH#
Permission to add d bolded part.

@teeboy4x: dis one wey u dey use green type ur bet, hope say d bets go make us smile? cheesy all d same, tnx for d picks.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Today pick ..
Kiddermister . England dv 4
masfield england dv 4
bayermunich ger league
gallingham england dv 3
alcoron - spain dv 2
belaneness - portugal dv 2

good luck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2013
Michky: You speak neutrally because Xpset has said you're one of the few people with brains. In other words, you have refused to face the problem because he's massaged your ego. Jasper, with due respect, you are one of the people encouraging xpset's tantrums here. Everytime you make him feel important, he comes back to haunt everyone else. JASPER, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND MAKE AMMENDS. By the way, you're calling for a truce but you've ignored the dog that started insulting everyone in the first place. That seems a little selfish in my opinion (this is not intended to create offence o).
No, I am not offended. I have learnt over the years to accept constructive criticism. And just for the record, I train myself to see things from a neutral view whether it's in my favor or not. I am not going to support Xpset for insulting you or support you for responding with the negative. But I sure will state it here like I have said before. WHAT XPSET DOES IS NOT GOOD AND SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGED BY ANYBODY OR ANY PERSONALITY. BE IT "CLASS MONITOR" OR "OGA AT THE TOP". But likewise, You should also try to avoid open confrontations, like you have done ever so well in the past. for 2 reasons, 1. To avoid increasing the number of pages and puffing the fire to increase smoke. and 2. Because deep down you know Xpset is not going to change through open confrontation. You know it, I know it, we all know it. This Xpset now was so useful when we were fighting those Hooligans like zionbaby and so on. and what we have here is a soldier who doesn't want to hang his guns, even when the war is over. It's kinda comical if you look at it that way. That's why I just laugh off his comments, even when they offend me. we have seen this happen in many countries and situations alike. But you can't stop the soldier by picking up your weapons and fighting (you'd just be creating another war, which is what the soldier wants). And now, Over to you Xpset, The war is over. Justice has been brought to the thread. zionbaby and his host of hooligans have Vanquished. Can you now, lay your weapons and let's live as one in peace?

3 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2013
albacete:
Permission to add d bolded part.

@teeboy4x: dis one wey u dey use green type ur bet, hope say d bets go make us smile? cheesy all d same, tnx for d picks.

OGA NA OLUWA CHANGE AM TO GREEN OH grin grin

LET'S PRAY IT WILL MAKE US SMILE grin grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2013
teeboy4x:

LET'S LEARN HOW TO IGNORE SOME USELESS QUOTES...SHEKINAH#
and I am quoting you back! cheesy no wahala. let's keep quoting na cheesy cheesy. On a serious note, what you, the bolded part is the truth. would be the best solution. Even Better than banning quoting.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2013
@teeboy4x: grin grin grin Amen oo.

@Jasper: very good post. Hope he adheres to that.
jasper7:
and I am quoting you back! cheesy no wahala. let's keep quoting na cheesy cheesy. On a serious note, what you, the bolded part is the truth. would be the best solution. Even Better than banning quoting.
Hey! Today is game day. Get back to work ASAP. cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
If quoting is banned, then how does one knows when someone is referring to him or the particular topic/comment.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
JUST EXPERIMENTED WITH OVER AND UNDER GOALS THIS MORNING WITH A MINIMUM OF 3 ODDS, IF THINGS WORKS OUT WELL I MA DROP THE TRICKS AND TIPS HERE
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
somadila:
if u bet on double @3, u win if any of d 3 events in d accumulator wins but ur bet will be settled on d ones dat won. Here u don't loose all ur funds because a particular team messed up in d combo rather u loose a fraction out of d total stake.
While treble @1, u must win all d 3 selection in dat combo 4 u to guarantee a profit. i.e if just a team mess up, ur whole stake is lost and gone to d bookies and ur name will change to sorry or How i wish dat ...
Funny! Happened to me several times but i have not lost hope. Played 7 games, got 6. Played 5 games, got 4. It pains me more when 1 game spoils my bet than when 2 or 3 spoil d combo.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Michky: Are you saying majority of us here are brainless? Please we dont need to insult anyone to make our points o. I dey beg o.
I sw dat post bt heeded 2 ur advce: IGNORE.
U shud do d same to let peace reign.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
albacete:
Funny! Happened to me several times but i have not lost hope. Played 7 games, got 6. Played 5 games, got 4. It pains me more when 1 game spoils my bet than when 2 or 3 spoil d combo.
it's mor painful wen it's jus 1 goal
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Farouksenior: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
..nd d devil stopped by 2see wat d son of men wer up to...findin d area 2 calm.he decided to annoint som pple.. grin cheesy[color=#006600][/color]..4de ministry 2 grow grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Farouk senior: ..nd d devil stopped by 2see wat d son of men wer up to...findin d area 2 calm.he decided to annoint som pple.. grin cheesy[color=#006600][/color]..4de ministry 2 grow grin
lol. u ar bak again wit dis ur devil...son of men post
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
On a very good day like this, Akin Alabi decided to do site maintenance. Na wa oh!
Why? Why?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hahahaha farouk u no go kill person, so devil dey anoint
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
OVER 0.5 HT (1.30): Reading, Bayern, Barcelona
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
albacete: On a very good day like this, Akin Alabi decided to do site maintenance. Na wa oh!
Why? Why?

WETIN HAPPEN TO OYIBO BOOKIES

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.