Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,264 members, 7,977,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (364957 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by vizboy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=vizboy]Combo any of you choice

FC Lustenau - SV Grödig - how
many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.2[b]WON[/b]
In play
Altach - SV Horn - how many
goals in game?

Over 1.5[b]waiting[/]
In play
Kapfenberg - Austria Lustenau -
how many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.23[b]waiting[/b]
In play
Mouscron-Peruwelz - KSK Heist -
how many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.2[b]waiting[/b]
In play
Sandhausen - Braunschweig -
how many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.29[b]won[/b]
In play
Ingolstadt - Hertha Berlin - how
many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.33[b]won[/b]

God help me with the remaining ones oh
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

so google is now your worst enemy...Grow up man,meanwhile the question is not directed to imp like you

can't u google the above question?
Dude, we no longer condole any kind of insults here please. Besides, i dont believe he was wrong to have asked you to ask goggl. Btw, if you could search the previous seasons for his post, why cant you be patient enough to find your answer in other seasons before coming to reask an already answered question na?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

so google is now your worst enemy...Grow up man,meanwhile the question is not directed to imp like you

can't u google the above question?
Can't stop laffin at dis ur post.
Guy, wre we fytin b4?
I ws jus tryin 2 help u o.
D questn u quotd ws askd in seasn 1 or 2.
Google is always my best frnd. B4 i askd dat, i already searchd n searchd.
I said u shud google because dat questn has bin ansad in dis forum hence, google directin u 2 d particular page.
I'm sori 4 interferin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Michky: Dude, we no longer condole any kind of insults here please. Besides, i dont believe he was wrong to have asked you to ask goggl. Btw, if you could search the previous seasons for his post, why cant you be patient enough to find your answer in other seasons before coming to reask an already answered question na?
Thank u o Michky.
Dat questn he quotd ws askd in seasn 1 or 2.
I ws jus tryin 2 help d guy o.
Nawa o
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
@successimpact, plz feel free to share whatever experience u have with m.e.r.r.y.b.e.t., i think it will guide one or two person(s) here from falling prey. Regards
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Michky: Dude, we no longer condole any kind of insults here please. Besides, i dont believe he was wrong to have asked you to ask goggl. Btw, if you could search the previous seasons for his post, why cant you be patient enough to find your answer in other seasons before coming to reask an already answered question na?

Dude,that's not the way to judge something,he'd av answered me b4 redirecting me to google

As for the bold area,i searched page 28,29,30 and everywhere was full of your irritating posts and you want me to continue reading them NO NO NO!!!

WHETHER I SEARCHED HERE OR GOOGLE,THE MAIN THING IS FOR ME TO GET THE ANSWER...U STILL DON'T HAVE TIME TO REPLY ME BUT YOU HAVE THE TIME TO QUOTE undecided undecided undecided

THAT'S NOT THE WAY FORWARD MAN,I ASKED IT HERE BECAUSE I TOOK HERE AS MY HOME(THINKING THAT I HAVE BROTHERS HERE) BUT YOU JUST PROVED TO ME THAT AM ALONE..
It's well Agbacha oso aguo mile cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
alickdavid: Can't stop laffin at dis ur post.
Guy, wre we fytin b4?
I ws jus tryin 2 help u o.
D questn u quotd ws askd in seasn 1 or 2.
Google is always my best frnd. B4 i askd dat, i already searchd n searchd.
I said u shud google because dat questn has bin ansad in dis forum hence, google directin u 2 d particular page.
I'm sori 4 interferin

Continue laughing Mr perfect embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don't fight k...i only asked question and i expected u to reply if u know it or skip it if u don't it...simple

I also av youtube and google as friends before asking it but it's well.

PROBLEM SOLVED... LEARNT IT IN A HARD WAY

MEANWHILE,ARE U TELLING US YOU DON'T KNOW GOOGLE BEFORE ASKING THAT YOUR QUESTION...WHETHER SEASON 1 OR 100,WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
bukahands: Real betis vs sevilla BTTS 1.61 WON

Goodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=bukahands][/quote]

want to predict correct score on 2nd half

2-3 odds:5.0

1-4 odds:5.50

will still be on profit if i win 1...what do u think
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chrisley024(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Sevilla winin nw by 3-1 @50'
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
malachi2uk:

Dude,that's not the way to judge something,he'd av answered me b4 redirecting me to google

As for the bold area,i searched page 28,29,30 and everywhere was full of your irritating posts and you want me to continue reading them NO NO NO!!!

WHETHER I SEARCHED HERE OR GOOGLE,THE MAIN THING IS FOR ME TO GET THE ANSWER...U STILL DON'T HAVE TIME TO REPLY ME BUT YOU HAVE THE TIME TO QUOTE undecided undecided undecided

THAT'S NOT THE WAY FORWARD MAN,I ASKED IT HERE BECAUSE I TOOK HERE AS MY HOME(THINKING THAT I HAVE BROTHERS HERE) BUT YOU JUST PROVED TO ME THAT AM ALONE..
It's well Agbacha oso aguo mile cheesy
Am glad you got the message in my post. I intentionally made it long because i'd rather make such post than unnecessarily encourage to keep reasking already answered questions in future. Now, the part two of my message is this: We are here for sports prediction and not to baby-sit any punter. Dude, you could have skipped those irritating posts of mine na: instead of using that as excuse to reask a question that's been answered very many times. You're just trying to make excuses. Thats all. Funny, if you ask goggl, it would have directed you to the exact post that answers your question in the past seasons. It realy wasnt a disfavor to ask you to ask gogl.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Michky haba! U've said enough already. Let's not tow that ugly path for d umpteenth time, pls.
Better games dey 2moro and we need to focus on dat.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
albacete: Michky haba! U've said enough already. Let's not tow that ugly path for d umpteenth time, pls.
Lol. The guy was just trying to massage our ego. Is he trying to say we can no longer be brothers because we directed him to goggl to avoid distraction? Anyways, we have a very long day ahead tomorrow.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
hmmm
*smh*
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brainy02: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Finally i have been released and let loose from the prison of the SEUN. Am pretty much sure the MOD in here are psychologically imbalance. I care less chav!

What really is my offence. I laugh in arabic!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
somadila: Good games for today:

Combo
Betis vs Sevilla , Btts (Yes) @1.65 ended 3:3
FC Oss vs Excelsior , over 2.5 goals @1.49 ended 2:0

Total odds : 2.46 LOST

Goodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Michky: Am glad you got the message in my post. I intentionally made it long because i'd rather make such post than unnecessarily encourage to keep reasking already answered questions in future. Now, the part two of my message is this: We are here for sports prediction and not to baby-sit any punter. Dude, you could have skipped those irritating posts of mine na: instead of using that as excuse to reask a question that's been answered very many times. You're just trying to make excuses. Thats all. Funny, if you ask goggl, it would have directed you to the exact post that answers your question in the past seasons. It realy wasnt a disfavor to ask you to ask gogl.

YOU HAVE MANY PROBLEMS DUDE,ONE OF THEM IS THAT YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE...YOU SAID WE ARE HERE FOR SPORTS PREDICTION AND YOU ARE HERE CALLING YOU FELLOW HUMAN BEING DOG(SOMEONE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE),WHERE IS THE DECENCY IF YOU CAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH LIKE GP TANK AND START INSULTING SOMEONE ON A BIG FORUM LIKE THIS...IN SHORT, YOU LACK HOME TRAINING tongue tongue tongue
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
albacete: Michky haba! U've said enough already. Let's not tow that ugly path for d umpteenth time, pls.

YOU ARE A CONFUSED HUMAN BEING
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
Michky: Lol. The guy was just trying to massage our ego. Is he trying to say we can no longer be brothers because we directed him to goggl to avoid distraction? Anyways, we have a very long day ahead tomorrow.

LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE FOR HERE grin grin grin LOOK AT WHO IS TALKING ABOUT DISTRACTION WHEN YOU WASTED 3 PAGES DISTRACTING YOURSELF AND NOT US
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2013
My B365 acct is live now, regards to all dos that dropped sth as regards that. LBroke should continue doing their shakara with frequent acct-timeout and small small in-plays these dayz.
I haven't gotten the postal code though, one of their CS wrote 'Your withdrawal has been processed successfully' coz i had a chat with 'them' after I initiated one withdrawal sha....but B365 pple too are kinda funny o, there's an option for 'withdrawal' and 'cancel withdrawal' mtchew,
GREEN week ahead to ALL the Progressives!!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

YOU HAVE MANY PROBLEMS DUDE,ONE OF THEM IS THAT YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE...YOU SAID WE ARE HERE FOR SPORTS PREDICTION AND YOU ARE HERE CALLING YOU FELLOW HUMAN BEING DOG(SOMEONE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE),WHERE IS THE DECENCY IF YOU CAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH LIKE GP TANK AND START INSULTING SOMEONE ON A BIG FORUM LIKE THIS...IN SHORT, YOU LACK HOME TRAINING tongue tongue tongue
malachi2uk:

LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE FOR HERE grin grin grin LOOK AT WHO IS TALKING ABOUT DISTRACTION WHEN YOU WASTED 3 PAGES DISTRACTING YOURSELF AND NOT US
What is your problem? Are you not happy with the peace we are experiencing here? why do you come up and start dissing people? Please take heed to my advice and just Forget whatever differences you are having with Michky. Please
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2013
1st Combo
AEK Larnaca vs Omonia Nicosia , how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.86
Flora Tallinn vs Levadia Tallinn, how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.66
VfB Hüls vs Fortuna Koln ,how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.83
Total Odds: 5.65

2nd Combo
Univ. de Chile vs Palestino, how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.47
Rangers vs O'Higgins , how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.63
Dukla Praha vs Jablonec , how many goals in game?Over 2.5 @1.92
Total Odds: 4.60

3rd Combo
Greuther Furth vs Borussia Dortmund,who will win? Borussia Dortmund @1.41
Sligo Rovers vs Cork City , who will win? Sligo Rovers @1.44
Atalanta vs Fiorentina, will both teams score in the match? yes @1.72
Karabukspor vs Galatasaray , how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.62
AC Milan vs SSC Napoli , will both teams score in the match? Yes @1.69
Cagliari vs Inter ,will both teams score in the match? Yes @1.7
PSV Eindhoven vs Ajax , will both teams score in the match? Yes @1.44
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Sociedad , double chance X or 2 @1.49
Espanyol vs Valencia ,how many goals in game? Over 1.5 @1.28
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid , how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.45
Yokohama F.Marinos vs Kawasaki Frontale, double chance 1 or X @1.22
Dundee U. vs Celtic , how many goals in game? Over 2.5 @1.49
Total odds 117.66 , stake very low here please.
Goodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2013
grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by funkyjms: 2:03am On Apr 13, 2013
Testing
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2013
Weekend picks giving me sleepless night
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by vizboy(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2013
vizboy: Combo any of you choice

FC Lustenau - SV Grödig - how
many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.2 WON

Altach - SV Horn - how many
goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.2 WON

Kapfenberg - Austria Lustenau -
how many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.23 WON

Mouscron-Peruwelz - KSK Heist -
how many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.2 WON
In play
Sandhausen - Braunschweig -
how many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.29 WON
In play
Ingolstadt - Hertha Berlin - how
many goals in game?

Over 1.5
1.33 WON

BET WON

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

YOU ARE A CONFUSED HUMAN BEING
i refuse to trade words with u.
Keep replying every post u see, including this one.

#ignore_mode_activated#
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brainy02: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Eyin fijaabi, e je ogun omii now!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2013
To avoid the kinda distraction we had yesterday, in future, here is a helpful tip for newbies: Whenever you have any question like that of malaich, simply ask goggl. When I eventually checkd goggl for malaich's query, it brought out search results from seasons 3, 4, 5 & 6. The answer was in one of the seasons which goggl made very easy to find. Infact, i think we should start using this goggl tool to our benefit. NEWBIES, TAKE NOTE HENCEFORTH.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:

What is your problem? Are you not happy with the peace we are experiencing here? why do you come up and start dissing people? Please take heed to my advice and just Forget whatever differences you are having with Michky. Please

OGA I don't have any problem,I just asked question and they are attacking me as if I broke the rules huh? Did he put no asking of questions in the rules? Warn that micky because he's bitting more than he can chew...meanwhile I don't have any differnces with any mother fucker here.

But wait oh...why did u quote only my post? I will heed 2 ur advice but 1 advice I have for u is to stop being biased...watch BUKAHANDS(always minding his business) micky is just like any other punter here,forget his bragging claming to buy motor of 7million with odd of 1.94(combo for that matter)he even went to the extent of challenging xpect 2 display his account and am also challenging him to display just his bet history between 6-13 of April and I will display my own from 1st of march till date since he's here for challenge...mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by merrybet: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Successimpactld: is a scam website... Pls run away from them oo., no livescore, no livebet. The bonus is another problem .... Nairabet is better than it 100 percent
. It amazes me you just came online to use the word scam anyhow. Could you please tell us how we scammed you? As regards your claims about no livescores, no livebets, i see nothing wrong in that. Just because some bookies put on some live matches on their website doesnt mean all bookies should do the same.

The bonus issue is something that was clearly stated in the bonus link page. It was optional. Maybe you didnt read through the terms and conditions very well before you accepted the bonus.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.