Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,763 members, 7,952,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (363989 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by methodman(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2013
I have webmoney $400 for sale at the rate of 180/$. One on one transaction. I reside in Lekki-Ajah.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
[b] so na my group later carry first... big ups to FISAYO, the guy started poorly just like Nigeria in the afcon shocked buh later on peaked..keep it up mahn, na sure picks boix need from ya as best punter wey you don claim, I no wan see red ontop my slip for your pick oh else na impeachment cheesy congratulopia bro

where that BBDUDE they, that guy dey use juju, see as he struggle for group stage..like play like play him comot jasper baba shocked choi bro na God save me that day wey you nearly make me go c mama for village with that your pick grin I come stake all ma bank, na mason I serve before I come back to punting shocked I never forgive you oh...anyway congrats man

AKRAYM baba where you they?, he started pretty well after winning a powerful combo that took me n the strategy man UDEMZY off balance...dunno y he lost form in the knockout stage... anyway you try jor, 4th no be beans afterall no be person come tourney wey no even get one point before he relegated himself (I no call any name oh)..congrats bro

JASPER baba you almost sent me to the village with one of your tourney combo.. not withstanding you still made it to the fourth position.. congrats man buh no forget to come pay me back for the damages wey you do to ma account by giving me sure picks grin more synovial fluid to ya joints man as you embark on ya mission to kill the bukky wid ya coming strategy

finally we no go fit forget our sepp Blatter, ALBACETE.... I bin they wonder if the guy dey sleep atall, little wonder why he made dos errors while recording n updating.. I could remember vividly when he dashed one of ma opponent a free slot cheesy I con they wonder weda baba don receive bribe grin baba God go make you bigger buh remember me o for the ZENITH cake cox I must surely have my own share shocked

To all the punters like me wey no reach anywhere, thank y'all for ya cooperation...God go help us in the next round, even those wey relegate themselves shocked Hope still they to prove yaselves..n let's all remember it's all for fun... more greens to our slips n remain blessed[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Here is a vote of thanks to everyone that have kept this thread alive. Michky is wishing you well with your new thread. We have agreed and disagreed on very many issues but so far so good, forward ever. It is my advice to everyone to keep concentration uptimal. This will be vital for the fast approaching avalanche of matches. Keep your cool and by God's grace, everything will be fine.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2013
@zenith7: me likey

holuphisayor: please @house,
I would be pleased if am permitted to drop horse racing picks alongside football when its my group's turn next we3k. Can i go ahead?
@holuphisayor: Congrats bro, u deserve it. U won d tourney even when d quote above made us believe u don't have a strong hold on FB compared to horse racing.

A list of all contestants that participated (?)
(MIA -- Missed In Action)

GROUP A
Husseinisa199 (MIA)
Bukahands
Tuktudicko
Lowisz

GROUP B
Zenith7
Mayowura
Alligatorswerve
Texzzy55

GROUP C
Abushman
Successimpactid (MIA)
Michky
Juwoon

GROUP D
Generalkorex
Edox4
Jasper7
Atoyebidaramola

GROUP E
Monsuru56
Mr Mann
Albacete
Abbeynoni

GROUP F
Holuphisayor WINNER
Udemzy
Akraym 3rd position
Valboy

GROUP G
Boss555
Blackberrydude 2nd position
MarlockJ (mr. isaac, mr. laughter) grin grin
Rodeo007

Group H
aieo
benatex
punterwhizzy
gabmedia
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by texzzy25(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2013
zenith7: Honourable punters, Distinguished ladies and gentle men, I welcome you all to the closing ceremony of the maiden edition of the Punt for Pride competition.
Firstly, i want to thank those that participated in this competition. I also want to thank the local organising committee in the persons of Mr. Albacete and Mr Alligatorswerve for their input in the hitch-free organisation of the competition.
I wish to congratulate the winners of the competition for their doggedness, zeal and determination to win this competition and winners are
Punter Akraym- 2nd runner-up
Punter Blackberrydude- 1st runner-up and finally the WINNER
Punter Holuphisayor.
Thank you.
Congr8ts my man HOLUPHISAYOR i see u bro cheesy Abeg pm me ur no make bless thy ministry bukky just paid out £750 grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2013
texzzy25: Congr8ts my man HOLUPHISAYOR i see u bro cheesy Abeg pm me ur no make bless thy ministry bukky just paid out £750 grin grin
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Funny guy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
If you want to punt with cool headedness and maturity, then we can continue here. Yes, we're oldschool in the way we do things but we are more likely to enjoy the benefits of this business for as long as possible. Few of us have been portraying these attributes. If you want, then we can sharpen our minds even better amidst LIMITED NOISE. It is well.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
Michky: If you want to punt with cool headedness and maturity, then we can continue here. Yes, we're oldschool in the way we do things but we are more likely to enjoy the benefits of this business for as long as possible. Few of us have been portraying these attributes. If you want, then we can sharpen our minds even better amidst LIMITED NOISE. It is well.

sure, this thread will never die, even after creating a new one we still gonna come c ya..just relax your mind bro.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2013
@michky and valboy wink
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2013
albacete: @michky and valboy wink
Pls bro. Can you try not to put my moneyka in the same post as others (especially those with some 'history'), in this context? It sends out a wrong message. You get? Thanks for understanding.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bomking4x: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Michky: Teeboy. My boy. How are you. I see your mental disease has relapsed. Sad for you. By the way, i dont need to use multiple monikers to influence anybody's choice of action. I cant be dragged into such childish acts. I have two ids and i made sure everyone was well aware. WHO KNOWS, teeboy MUST HAVE CREATED THE POB MONIKER, JUST TO SOIL MY REPUTATION. But who cares. -smile. Plus, what are you still waiting for? I cant wait for fresh air. REMEMBER, MATURED PUNTERS ARE STILL WELCOME HERE AS THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE CLOSED ANYTIME SOON.

You are calling a KING your BOY
Well, am Good...You are still a small boy,so I don't think I have anything to do with you.

Please and please!!! Don't visit our next Thread because you are moving Around with BAD luck.

1st was when we are making money with FIXED matc.h,all matc.hes turned 2 unfixed the moment you showed up. undecided

We ported to BB with monsuru's strategy with green slips and u showed up again,what happened? The system started misbahaving...

Just yesterday U saw BBDUDE 9-0 Result,U don carry your Bad LUck enter again shocked Wetin we do u nah

Why Always you?

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2013
Albacete abeg show online you koko is ready.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Pm me your number.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2013
albacete:
of course not.

We are waiting for zenith7 to come deliver a speech as alligatorswerve is nowhere to be found.
Of course 1st to 3rd position will be duly recognised.

@bomking4x : are u sure they are not outdated.? wink
bbdude dey collect serious doe oo. 30k+ within lemme say 5 days.
Albacete. First 4 will be duly recognised joor. Those are the 4 champions League spots. +Automatic qualification for next Tourney +seeding for the 4 Groups. Next Tourney shud have only 4 Groups. Others can play qualifiers.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
bomking4x:

You are calling a KING your BOY
Well, am Good...You are still a small boy,so I don't think I have anything to do with you.

Please and please!!! Don't visit our next Thread because you are moving Around with BAD luck.

1st was when we are making money with FIXED matc.h,all matc.hes turned 2 unfixed the moment you showed up. undecided

We ported to BB with monsuru's strategy with green slips and u showed up again,what happened? The system started misbahaving...

Just yesterday U saw BBDUDE 9-0 Result,U don carry your Bad LUck enter again shocked Wetin we do u nah

Why Always you?
I want to ignore this boy, but let me quickly respond to his tantrums. You say bad luck heh? Boy, blackberrydude is on a fantastic winning streak 21-1. Or did you miss that? Well, i will start ignoring this boy from henceforth. Afterall, you moniker says it all teeBOY4x. 'Boy', thats all that matters.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2013
zenith7: Pm me your number.
PM sent

@jasper7: kkk.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bomking4x: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Michky: If you want to punt with cool headedness and maturity, then we can continue here. Yes, we're oldschool in the way we do things but we are more likely to enjoy the benefits of this business for as long as possible. Few of us have been portraying these attributes. If you want, then we can sharpen our minds even better amidst LIMITED NOISE. It is well.

If u like beg from now till when QPR go carry UEFA champions league,No body is staying here with u.

Valboy,Na only u go d visit am oh...I no wan go villa b4 december

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Donemmex(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2013
Mayowura:
Truexgold, or checkout other exchangers listed on PM exchanger page.

been to truexgold website......but to be sincere i don't really understand d site.....m new to dis online currency stuff......but some help me on ow to go about it.....m begging......m stocked hia
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lekkie073(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2013
france v denmark
france to score first @1.35

cska moscow v k.sovetov lost
cska to score first @1.27

tpv tampere v musa pori won
tpv to score first @1.22

hammelina harma v aifk won
aifk to score first @1.23

mlada boleslav v marila pribram won
mlada to score first @1.40

total 3.6 85% sure

goodluck

bet lost sad
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2013
valboy20: [b] so na my group later carry first... big ups to FISAYO, the guy started poorly just like Nigeria in the afcon shocked buh later on peaked..keep it up mahn, na sure picks boix need from ya as best punter wey you don claim, I no wan see red ontop my slip for your pick oh else na impeachment cheesy congratulopia bro

where that BBDUDE they, that guy dey use juju, see as he struggle for group stage..like play like play him comot jasper baba shocked choi bro na God save me that day wey you nearly make me go c mama for village with that your pick grin I come stake all ma bank, na mason I serve before I come back to punting shocked I never forgive you oh...anyway congrats man

AKRAYM baba where you they?, he started pretty well after winning a powerful combo that took me n the strategy man UDEMZY off balance...dunno y he lost form in the knockout stage... anyway you try jor, 4th no be beans afterall no be person come tourney wey no even get one point before he relegated himself (I no call any name oh)..congrats bro

JASPER baba you almost sent me to the village with one of your tourney combo.. not withstanding you still made it to the fourth position.. congrats man buh no forget to come pay me back for the damages wey you do to ma account by giving me sure picks grin more synovial fluid to ya joints man as you embark on ya mission to kill the bukky wid ya coming strategy

finally we no go fit forget our sepp Blatter, ALBACETE.... I bin they wonder if the guy dey sleep atall, little wonder why he made dos errors while recording n updating.. I could remember vividly when he dashed one of ma opponent a free slot cheesy I con they wonder weda baba don receive bribe grin baba God go make you bigger buh remember me o for the ZENITH cake cox I must surely have my own share shocked

To all the punters like me wey no reach anywhere, thank y'all for ya cooperation...God go help us in the next round, even those wey relegate themselves shocked Hope still they to prove yaselves..n let's all remember it's all for fun... more greens to our slips n remain blessed[/b]
#Respect Bro. But you no follow chop my winning combos o grin. I think it's due to the off season. And during the knockout stage, Better matches no come dey. Everybody come lose form. cheesy. But I think everybody have proven themselves men. We are all good. Nobody is the best and Nobody is better.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
albacete:
PM sent

@jasper7: kkk.
But I have to withdraw from next tourney. Remember I promised the next winner $$$
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bomking4x: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Michky: I want to ignore this boy, but let me quickly respond to his tantrums. You say bad luck heh? Boy, blackberrydude is on a fantastic winning streak 21-1. Or did you miss that? Well, i will start ignoring this boy from henceforth. Afterall, you moniker says it all teeBOY4x. 'Boy', thats all that matters.

We are not kids here k,You what you are avoiding not me.
To show you say I get level pass u here,we are creating a new thread any moment from now.

My problem with u is that u don't reason b4 you talk,if my moniker says it all,hope you know what you are according to your moniker.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
bomking4x:

If u like beg from now till when QPR go carry UEFA champions league,No body is staying here with u.

Small boy. Speak for yourself jare. People like Ayobetz, Lekkie, Michky, Rabboni; and the rest of us that know exactly what we are doing, know wiser. BTW, bbdude is going to the bank today to withdraw close to 40,000 naira in profits from less than one week's punting alone. Remember, he achieved that right here. #ignore mode activated.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Good morning grt punters
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
albacete:
PM sent

I've replied you bro.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BEATDABOOKIES: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2013
bomking4x:

We are not kids here k,You what you are avoiding not me.
To show you say I get level pass u here,we are creating a new thread any moment from now.

My problem with u is that u don't reason b4 you talk,if my moniker says it all,hope you know what you are according to your moniker.
MOUSE TINZgrin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
bomking4x:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Please confirm that you've received it.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BEATDABOOKIES: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2013
BB INPLAY SPECIAL LOADING....
KOREA VS ARGENTINA
operation double ur bank
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Michky: No be so i take see am, bro. Remember we are one big happy family.

@house: zenith has fulfilled his promise ooo. i am now N1500 richer cheesy cheesy

@zenith7: My internet subscription will expire in about a week's time, that will be when i will renew my subscription with d airtime. For now, u can discard d card.

Na u sure pass.

*Updated*
A list of all contestants that participated (?)
(MIA -- Missed In Action)

GROUP A
Husseinisa199 (MIA)
Bukahands
Tuktudicko
Lowisz

GROUP B
Zenith7
Mayowura
Alligatorswerve
Texzzy55

GROUP C
Abushman
Successimpactid (MIA)
Michky
Juwoon

GROUP D
Generalkorex
Edox4
Jasper7 4th position
Atoyebidaramola

GROUP E
Monsuru56
Mr Mann
Albacete
Abbeynoni

GROUP F
Holuphisayor WINNER
Udemzy
Akraym 3rd position
Valboy

GROUP G
Boss555
Blackberrydude 2nd position
MarlockJ (mr. isaac, mr. laughter) grin grin
Rodeo007

Group H
aieo
benatex
punterwhizzy
gabmedia
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2013
jasper7:
#Respect Bro. But you no follow chop my winning combos o grin. I think it's due to the off season. And during the knockout stage, Better matches no come dey. Everybody come lose form. cheesy. But I think everybody have proven themselves men. We are all good. Nobody is the best and Nobody is better.
noted bro..need green slip today.. any hope on that? wink
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Possible straight wins. Haka (1.77), Aik (2.82), Arsenal (1.12). Better still, double chance Haka, Aik then add Arsenal to it. Total should be 1.7. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.