Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,485 members, 7,937,419 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (363323 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
malachi2uk: Dear Great Punters of NairaLand

I am writing to express my sincere/sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions / behaviour / words and disregard.

I realise that my behaviour / oversight / omission was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.

I can only imagine the hurt / distress / embarrassment / awkwardness I have caused to Football thread and the damage that has done to our relationship

I'm very sorry for all that,let's forget the past and forge ahead.
@micky i hope ur seeing dis,now u do urs,it wont hurt eh!..anyway thanks malachi
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:

so, for your mind we are running a political leadership thread? Please go and practise that political leadership somewhere. Nobody has power here more than anybody. we are all equal. If 2 people agree on somtin it dismantles and nullifies whatever one person has said before. Maybe the people that are interested in being led, should join you in your brigade. we allow you to lead because We wanted you to, and if we want you OUT, you'll be OUT. you don't have monopoly of power, neither are we running an autocratic thread. You cant just make laws because you don't feel like apologizing for your wrong-doings. the fact that you don't think what you did is wrong is in itself disturbing
thank you brother youve said it all,no one is above eachother not cus u created the thread mean u have to control ppl,what do u mean by "ur new to leadership,who give u the microphone",am begining to see d part where xpset said,u tend to form as oga to ppl,chnge that manner oh@micky/bettermike

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
I can imagine the way AKINALABI (nairabet owner) will be laughing now...Oga abeg drop 1 comment b4 u go oh.

Jasper may God bless you too..

Drizzy Welcm

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmmmm, @jasper nice one dude, perhaps u shud move on and let every one watch who will be the first to blast the next insultive words,then every single punter / newbie / guess shud be oblige to click the report button, hence the past should be forgoten,and let's keep our fingers. Cross, how ever we shudnt forget that nairaland. Has a high reputation with google search engine,those who are computer literate knows what that means ,ur comment are online on google 24/7 so watch wat u say to your fellow man, I think it time for most people to grow up in this thread, stay bless guys. Till some other time. Mate
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
I love it when 'this post has been hidden' displays especially when it's plain and just.
Am sure my confirm MOD is in action.
let us forget about apology and move on.
Life is too beautiful to give space for repetition over over again.
Mr(s) bukahand,somadila,elari,alickdavid,lowisz,xpset,michky,samnazarit,jasper and zenith7 and other wonderful ogas, thanks for your contributions(in the past,present & future)to this thread because without you guys the thread's empty.
God bless you all.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:
Okay, so if Michky apologises, will everything be normal in the thread?

am ok. but would ve loved mickhy to explain why he said am. a scammer. all the same peace to everyone
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Ok bros, i don hear. Bt warn dat xpset/malachi not to cross my path again or i wil make dis thread unbearable for him.
I respect ur decision and hereby, apologise to u, micky (for calin him a failure), to xpset/malachi and to everyone in this thread.

guy stop calling me Malachi I am xpset and faithsfi. be careful
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mayowura: Any picks?
Make una drop something jare.
If you start dropping, pals would change discussion. Am 95% sure.
Oya bo si waju jo...
Top pick of the year. will Michky apologise? YES odds 101.5
will Xpset apologise? YES odds. 5.00
will this thread be better? YES 2.00
combo 3 of them and you get odds over1000. good isn't it? you wanna bet on it?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
valboy20:

exactly ma totz...michky started all these...he bcame mute wen he knw that malachi's programin skillz tramplez his..he cnt show us d screenshot of hw he claimd to unmask malachi's i.p...he faild to prov to d house y xpset ix a scam...wen his lying skillz faild him, he retorted to bin mute on malachi's post claimin itx d best.

michky itz bera u cum n apologize to xpset n co else u aint gona lyk me in dx thread

thank you for coming out saying it as it is. I thank u again. like Jasper 7 said let's move on in peace. for him mickhy to vernish and/or use another id has shown he has been caught laying.

just because I came back (ban) to face him he ran away from d tournament he organised that's yet to reach quater final.

what a shame to him d host of this thread.

whether he apologize or not I have chosen to let go everything.

God is not a boy.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

guy stop calling me Malachi I am xpset and faithsfi. be careful
I don hear
malachi2uk: Dear Great Punters of NairaLand

I am writing to express my sincere/sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions / behaviour / words and disregard.

I realise that my behaviour / oversight / omission was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.

I can only imagine the hurt / distress / embarrassment / awkwardness I have caused to Football thread and the damage that has done to our relationship

I'm very sorry for all that,let's forget the past and forge ahead.
Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more.

Micky, e remain u oooo
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
I don hear
Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more.

Micky, e remain u oooo

thanks and one love.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
I should be dropping my picks from tomorrow.

I have decided to resume duty

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

thank you for coming out saying it as it is. I thank u again. like Jasper 7 said let's move on in peace. for him mickhy to vernish and/or use another id has shown he has been caught laying.

just because I came back (ban) to face him he ran away from d tournament he organised that's yet to reach quater final.

what a shame to him d host of this thread.

whether he apologize or not I have chosen to let go everything.

God is not a boy.
Phewww finally, something good. These words are pleasing to my ears. I go back to the sidelines. My work here is done. I hope it's obvious that xpset is not what everybody has been accusing him to be. Time to move on.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
dix michky guy ix jux too full of himself...very arrogant

dey all apologizd...buh adamant michky kipx forming boss...anyway, na u sabi
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by gabmedia: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
@michky we are waiting for u pls
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
very soon, oldbies would comeby to say Hi. am feeling peace in here
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
the smell of fresh air here is fantastic. We hope it will last this time
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Degerfors vs Jonkopings
Over2.5
Odds: 1.8
Club Brugge vs Waregem
Over2.5
Odds: 1.67
Total odds: 3.00
Goodluck to myself and anyone following.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
valboy20: dix michky guy ix jux too full of himself...very arrogant

dey all apologizd...buh adamant michky kipx forming boss...anyway, na u sabi

Dude forget everytin and let's move on, and make use of the thread for his purpose, pls and pls , if micky appologise gud,if he doesn't gud, but let's not use that to bring up anoder conflict here, just the major point, who ever throw insultive words here shud be reported starting from 2moro ,every one has the right. To click on report ,ur reputation on this thread shudnt count, that will go along way to keep a lot of people in check, and every one will be in peace, feels gud again readin. Sentimental post that touches the heart, let's make the bookies jealous of this thread, we are all mate, only the bookies are our enemies,lol,just kidding,I will also try and be more active soonest, love u all
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wind of change blowing...Jasper God bless you for this wonderful work.

Your reward is in hÉaven

Who is watching norway basket ball cÙp,dat cup deserves over 4.5 goals 1st half
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
malachi2uk: Wind of change blowing...Jasper God bless you for this wonderful work.

Your reward is in hÉaven

Who is watching norway basket ball cÙp,dat cup deserves over 4.5 goals 1st half
hahahahaha. Norway Basketball cup lol!!! with over7.5 you go still make profit o
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: Are you talking about leaving? Just like you and Bukahands didn't show up for the tournament. Has anyone crusified you for that? Abeg free this matter joor!

And in other news...

So this tournament thing is still in your mind. U planned everything urself, fixed a time suitable to u without asking any1, please this is a public thread

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Pachesky(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
new 2 d thread but sure i can add some glitz er..would b posting combos by 2mao..

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukahands:

So this tournament thing is still in your mind. U planned everything urself, fixed a time suitable to u without asking any1, please this is a public thread
Abeg just free that one lol. Noticed it too. sent you a PM.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:
Abeg just free that one lol. Noticed it too. sent you a PM.

Resend I didn't see any
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pachesky: new 2 d thread but sure i can add some glitz er..would b posting combos by 2mao..

hope say na sure combos?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Fresh air in the house once more. Abeg who get better pick make i use recover my losses. E be like say my losing streak no wan end, na to go beg the witches wey dey my village dey my mind oo. cry
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by gabmedia: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ jasper and rest with due respect if michky didnt apologize from now till 12 am, he has no say in this forum again. Thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
I don't know how people see things. we are all here to make some extra cash. When I first stumbled through this thread I was really interested in being part of it. In case you have not noticed, sports betting seem to be the order of the day in Nigeria. I envisioned a situation where we would reach a certain percentage of pick accuracy. with a good money management strategy. such that we might even decide to market our picks, and people subscribe to it. Something that nobody can achieve on his own, and the only way we can do it is together. A time will come when 5 or 6 serious minded businessmen here will be making serious money, while others will be trolling and insulting themselves on maybe Football Betting maybe season 100. In case you have failed to notice, sports betting is fast becoming a goldmine Industry in Nigeria (ask akin alabi), and we don't all have to be on tthe losing end. A combo of Xpset, Obysolid, Ukwu Nnu, Bukahands, Drizzy and co. working together making picks weekly would run cold shivers through any bookies spine, there's nothing the bookies fear as much as smart punters working together (again ask akin alabi). I am just saying this because alot of us are just throwing our money away. and instead of looking for a way to resolve this problem, we have spent almost the entire season with frivolities. Again, I say it's not too late. we can still make up a little. If I find 5 good punters on this thread, who are never distracted by useless tantrums. we will wreck at least one or two bookies in 3 months.

6 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
gabmedia: @ jasper and rest with due respect if michky didnt apologize from now till 12 am, he has no say in this forum again. Thanks
ehmmm. we are advocating for democracy so, we can only vote on that
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukahands:

Resend I didn't see any
Re-sent
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7: I don't know how people see things. we are all here to make some extra cash. When I first stumbled through this thread I was really interested in being part of it. In case you have not noticed, sports betting seem to be the order of the day in Nigeria. I envisioned a situation where we would reach a certain percentage of pick accuracy. with a good money management strategy. such that we might even decide to market our picks, and people subscribe to it. Something that nobody can achieve on his own, and the only way we can do it is together. A time will come when 5 or 6 serious minded businessmen here will be making serious money, while others will be trolling and insulting themselves on maybe Football Betting maybe season 100. In case you have failed to notice, sports betting is fast becoming a goldmine Industry in Nigeria (ask akin alabi), and we don't all have to be on tthe losing end. A combo of Xpset, Obysolid, Ukwu Nnu, Bukahands, Drizzy and co. working together making picks weekly would run cold shivers through any bookies spine, there's nothing the bookies fear as much as smart punters working together (again ask akin alabi). I am just saying this because alot of us are just throwing our money away. and instead of looking for a way to resolve this problem, we have spent almost the entire season with frivolities. Again, I say it's not too late. we can still make up a little. If I find 5 good punters on this thread, who are never distracted by useless tantrums. we will wreck at least one or two bookies in 3 months.

You just spoke the truth. When i started betting on football i never knew what money management and other markets are, i lost a huge amount of money that i decided to quit. I was on 2years sabbatical until i found this thread on the 12th of feb. this year since then my account has boomed. Once again thanks to all the punters in the house.
Oga Michky please the house is waiting for your apology. Leave political leadership behind this is a football thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.