Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (363332 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2013
udemzy_udex:

Yeah bro...i call it choping with the bookies.

your head dey dia jor.... awaiting Lunching....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2013
Xpset:
Lol. Nobe so o. But I .Trust Chelsea against Basel at home.

Barcelona go surprise people enter final next week

I go choose over 1.5 for both ucl match jare
That's the spirit.
it's good to be a loyal fan.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2013
udemzy_udex: i'm not betting for 2day,but i'll drop this picks for those want to bet....

Basel vs chelsea:::::::::x2

Fenabache vs benfica:::::::x2

Chelsea are not consistent,they win 2day lost 2moro.but i believe they will fight well cos this is the only cup they av left....

Hmm benfica,this match will be tough.benfica av not lost in their last 5 away games....

ME NO BET OO,SO STAKE IF U AGREE WITH MY PICK.

With the under4.5 system.....

Basel vs chelsea:over2.5/under4.5

Fernabache vs benfica:under2.5/under4.5

Make i see as the thing dey go...

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tweakdude: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
holuphisayor:
www.olbg.com
Click on free tips
Your head dey der!
Thanks bro.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2013
5.30 Punchestown - Quevega odds 3.0
 7.15 Punchestown - Upsie 2.25
6.40 Benefficient odds 6.0

Soccer

Basel. Vs chelsea BTTS
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Xpset; thanks so much for your picks on the big matches.
Saw most of your picks on those big matches and what i do is reverse your picks deducting a goal from it.
I must confess, it really paid off.
About chelsea match, already went for chelsea goals over1.5.
Really, you are a blessing to this thread unlike that little child called micky.
Udemzy_udex weldone o. Thinking of how to modify your system to my favour.
I salute everyone in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Saw most of your picks on those big matches and what i do is reverse your picks deducting a goal from it.
Really, you are a blessing to this thread unlike that little child called micky.
Cool bro........
This iss how things supose 2 b here and not the beefing things....like i always say,think creative,the time we use for beefing,we should use that time to think of how we can chop part of the bookies money,cos i know bookies are always d winner,so e better mk we follow dem chop for inside d money...lol

FRESH AIR....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2013
jasper7:
If there was no lesson I learnt from world cup since 2002, it is, never bet against the Germans. the spirit of hitler has visited football this year, and he has mandated the germans to "kill em all". Oya shack small alomo. remain small for xpset and teeboy o
no I no dey remain small for teeboy ooo,make teeboy go buy him own.lol

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
udemzy_udex:
With the under4.5 system.....

Basel vs chelsea:over2.5/under4.5

Fernabache vs benfica:under2.5/under4.5

Make i see as the thing dey go...
I think you're on point...
I will make a back up bet with..
basel vs chelsea: under 4.5 @1.12
fernabache vs benfica: under 3.5 @1.30
Total 1.46

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
teeboy4x:

Jasper u no try oh...I dey ma end d pary make madrid score,u chop $50 wan come give 4 boiz alomo way no reach 90cent...Na lie

Give us RED LABEL
hehehehe. money management tins
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Xpset:
pass me my alomo. but abeg tell those to stop advertising other product link here. everyone has sense of marketing his product oh. we just dey follow rules
Dont worry. I'll talk to them
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by andymola(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello friends, pls how can I fund my Ladbrokes account. Pls don't ignore me all. Thanks good people.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Europa league. Basel vs Chelsea Over2.5. My $100 is on it. no combo, no stories no sitting beside the chimney to gather warmth.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
andymola: Hello friends, pls how can I fund my Ladbrokes account. Pls don't ignore me all. Thanks good people.
Get a UBA africard bro
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by andymola(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thanks to Jasper7. God Bless
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Idirabata: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beverly
2.05 La Sylphe
3.35 Fennell Bay
4.35 Nine Iron
5.10 Awake My Soul

Wolverhampton
2.25 Lady Frances
2.55 Haadeeth
3.25 Mr Plod
3.55 Dontpaydferryman
4.30 Lean on pete

Perth
2.15 Looking On

Lingfield
4.55 Limegrove
8.00 Secret Of Success

Newcastle
5.15 Vine De Nada

Punchestown
5.30 Solwhit
7.15 Upsie
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
i dey feel all my oga at the top here ooo una too much
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Idirabata: Beverly
2.05 La Sylphe
3.35 Fennell Bay
4.35 Nine Iron
5.10 Awake My Soul

Wolverhampton
2.25 Lady Frances
2.55 Haadeeth
3.25 Mr Plod
3.55 Dontpaydferryman
4.30 Lean on pete

Perth
2.15 Looking On

Lingfield
4.55 Limegrove
8.00 Secret Of Success

Newcastle
5.15 Vine De Nada

Punchestown
5.30 Solwhit
7.15 Upsie
are you betting on each horse to win?if you are betting on any of the horses to win on each category how you are you to make profit since you are betting on different horses to win at the same time?pls explain bro
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Idirabata: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
ufotuko: are you betting on each horse to win?if you are betting on any of the horses to win on each category how you are you to make profit since you are betting on different horses to win at the same time?pls explain bro
example:
Beverly
2.05 La Sylphe
3.35 Fennell Bay
BEVERLY is the name of the race course. 2.05 and 3.35 are the part of d times some of the horses would be runnin. So i picked La Sylphe to win at 2.05 and Fennell Bay to win at 3.35. Also remember to tick each-way so u gain some cash if d horse comes 2nd or 3rd
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Idirabata:
example:
Beverly
2.05 La Sylphe
3.35 Fennell Bay
BEVERLY is the name of the race course. 2.05 and 3.35 are the part of d times some of the horses would be runnin. So i picked La Sylphe to win at 2.05 and Fennell Bay to win at 3.35. Also remember to tick each-way so u gain some cash if d horse comes 2nd or 3rd
so let us assume yóu stake 10 dollars on la sylphe and you also staked 10 dollars on fenneli bay and it was only la sylphe that won so how are u going to make your profit?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
D hailing make my head dey big
Thanks all d way
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
jasper7: Europa league. Basel vs Chelsea Over2.5. My $100 is on it. no combo, no stories no sitting beside the chimney to gather warmth.

I no dey house
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Idirabata:
example:
Beverly
2.05 La Sylphe
3.35 Fennell Bay
what do you mean by tick each way?I cannot see each way written or do you mean I should tick on the different horses I want to bet on?please reply and sorry for asking too much questions
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:

Yea, I Xpset is a great punter. I love his safe and sure tips.... Respect to other punters here too. My thumbs up for everyone here.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
udemzy_udex: i'm not betting for 2day,but i'll drop this picks for those want to bet....

Basel vs chelsea:::::::::x2

Fenabache vs benfica:::::::x2

Chelsea are not consistent,they win 2day lost 2moro.but i believe they will fight well cos this is the only cup they av left....

Hmm benfica,this match will be tough.benfica av not lost in their last 5 away games....

ME NO BET OO,SO STAKE IF U AGREE WITH MY PICK.

think i will follow the under/over 2.5 goals on that "tough" match .
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Double
Basel v Chelsea Both teams to score

Yes @ 1.73
Fenerbahçe v Benfica Result after 15
Minutes

Draw @1.22

Total odds: 2.11

I'm hopeful, abeg wish me luck

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Xpset:

I no dey house
okay na. But no sitting around any hot chic to tap current grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Idirabata: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
ufotuko: so let us assume yóu stake 10 dollars on la sylphe and you also staked 10 dollars on fenneli bay and it was only la sylphe that won so how are u going to make your profit?

Dont forget both horses are running at different time interval which i wrote beside their names. Dat means u bet on la slphe at 2.05 and fennell at 3.35. If u stake $10 on La Sylphe and it wins u get ur winnings which is calculated using the odds which was written beside it when u were about to place ur bet. The calculation is calculated thus, winnings = ( odds * bet placed) + bet placed. Dont bother too much abt dis, the system will calculate it for you.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Idirabata: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
ufotuko: what do you mean by tick each way?I cannot see each way written or do you mean I should tick on the different horses I want to bet on?please reply and sorry for asking too much questions
the each-way works as follows. For there to be each-way, the minimum number of horses that are running should be at least 5. If the number of horses are more than 5. Lets say 15 for example, once u click on d horse u want to place a bet on u will see each way written under it wich u will click. Stimes the each-way allows u to get some winnings if ur horse comes 4th depending on d number of horses running.
Please note that the each way is used to be on d safe side becos really nobody can guarantee dat a horse will win everytime (just like barca cant win everytime ). But if u are very sure no need clickin each-way. And remember that wen using each way if u want to bet $10, put $5 cos d system will double it automatically by itself. I hope i am clear enough.....where is @bukahands to shed more light to dis.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Idirabata:

Dont forget both horses are running at different time interval which i wrote beside their names. Dat means u bet on la slphe at 2.05 and fennell at 3.35. If u stake $10 on La Sylphe and it wins u get ur winnings which is calculated using the odds which was written beside it when u were about to place ur bet. The calculation is calculated thus, winnings = ( odds * bet placed) + bet placed. Dont bother too much abt dis, the system will calculate it for you.
so does that mean the 2.05 and the 3.35 are not the odds but are the time interval?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
jasper7: Europa league. Basel vs Chelsea Over2.5. My $100 is on it. no combo, no stories no sitting beside the chimney to gather warmth.

As ur bet d settle b4 75mins,na so I wan see my RED LABEL b4 90mins

DEAL OR NO DEAL?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
juwoonn:
I think you're on point...
I will make a back up bet with..
basel vs chelsea: under 4.5 @1.12
fernabache vs benfica: under 3.5 @1.30
Total 1.46

I like u bro.....u tk always tk action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.