Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,121 members, 7,949,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (363852 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2013
Michky: Can you start dropping them from tomorrow? I can guarantee you that Ukwu_Nnu can get us there without a scratch. Only if we knew his whereabout. Obysolid, king of overs, oya o. Lets start something abeg.

yes o. guys review this bet odds not up to 2.70 but 2.26

hertha berlin win 1.40
borussia mgladbach vs schalke 04 BTTS 1.61

odds 2.26

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by atoyebidaramola(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2013
MY SINGLE BET UNDER 2.5 TO FOLLOW
2/5/2013 Bradford -:- Burton@1.90 RESULT@2-3 LOST
Slask -:- Legia@1.65 RESULT@0-2 WON?
OFK Beograd -:- FK Radnicki 1923@1.45 RESULT@1-0 WON?

MY COMBO WIN/DRAW TO FOLLOW
Partizan Belgrad -:- Radnicki N.@1x@1.15 RESULT@3-1 WON?
Vojvodina -:- Rad@1x@1.20 RESULT@1-0 WON
Hammarby -:- Assyriska FF@x2@1.69 RESULT@1-0 LOST?
Benfica -:- Fenerbahce@1x@1.20 RESULT@3-1 WON??
Chelsea -:- Basel@1x@1.20 RESULT@3-1 WON?
TOTAL ODD 3.35
stake wisely
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:09pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=samnazarit][/quote] Honestly, i dont see us getting beyond day 2 if we use singles. Our safest route still remains the combo. I would have suggestd we all drop 1very sure market each per day. We can then combo at will.
N.B: Am speaking from my past experience on this thread o.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
juwoonn:
I'm in.............
I think we can do it like this...
Continue with our normal methods and still use your method with either another account OR the same account with special monitoring. what do you think

Yeah, we can use one account so we can continue with our normal punting activities we just need to monitor our accounts the more.

N.B: PLEASE IF A CHOSEN PUNTER WANT TO POST ODDS FOR THE SYSTEM, FOR THE PURPOSE OF CLARITY AND COMPREHENSION HE SHOULD PLEASE USE THE TAG ***100-100K CHALLENGE*** FORMAT=THE CURRENT STAGE, DATE(for the selected matches), PICKS, TOTAL ODDS, STAKE AND RETURN.

E.G

***100-100K CHALLENGE***
STAGE - 4

DATE - 02-05-2013

PICKS - Chelsea vs Basel (Europa league) - Chelsea win @ 1.6

Benfica vs Fernaberche(Europa league) - over 2.5 goals @ 1.6

TOTAL ODDS - 2.72
STAKE - #1968
RETURN - #5353
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
Xpset:

I didnt have any pic with Jersey. pls poof to me and others here that am a scam.

am just being attacked everyday. I thing I should just end it up here in this season.

I would use this medium to thank all house mate. at least o enjoy some moment here if not all.

but kia I can't take it anymore I ned to quite this thread because I don't want another e-fight.

I h always maintained my id even if am banned I always refer to my real id. if am a scam how I keep one id.

I don't want my issue to prevent d purpose of this thead because I have respect for it.

wish u all b best.

mind u am a Human Right activists/ undercover agent. if u need proof contact my office in abuja.

just stumbbled upon this now

https://www.nairaland.com/1077999/re-lr

U can't runaway and you know it...I have your pics k

micky is 100% right for calling you a scam,i will still come with my main evidence if u try to play or lie

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 11:13pm On May 02, 2013
Michky: Honestly, i dont see us getting beyond day 2 if we use singles. Our safest route still remains the combo. I would have suggestd we all drop 1very sure market each per day. We can then combo at will.
N.B: Am speaking from my past experience on this thread o.

Yeah that is. What am tryin to explain, then they can be accumulated , that. Is why I said the best pick shud be name nap
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by atoyebidaramola(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2013
MY HOTTEST BANKER OF THE DAY''
NORTHAMPTON -:- Cheltenham
looking@ this betting is tight for this first leg fixture and neither will want to concede a
significant advantage ahead of Sunday's second leg at Cheltenham, with a place at
Wembley and potentially a place in League One awaiting the winner. There was barely
anything to choose between the two team in the final league standings as Cheltenham
finished fifth on 75 points, just a place and two points above Northampton. It is Northampton who go into this first leg are favourites. Northampton boast the second
strongest home form in League Two this season as they have won 17, drawn two and
lost four at the Sixfields Stadium. However, they have limped towards the end of the
season with a dismal run of results and that will be a real worry for Cobblers manager
Aidan Boothroyd. The home side have won just one of their last six outings (losing
three and drawing two) and that sole victory came against relegated Barnet on the final day of the season. The match also put a halt to a dismal scoring run for Northampton as
they had failed to score in four of their last six and at least one team has failed to score
in 11 of their last 13 outings. particularly as one team has failed to score in eight of
Cheltenham's last 10. Northampton will be looking to Adebayo Akinfenwa to put an end
to his recent goalscoring woes as he is without a goal in his last 12 outings. The giant
striker, who has scored 17 goals this season, looked a real threat when he came on against Barnet at the weekend.In contrast to Northampton, Mark Yates' Cheltenham side
go into this game full of confidence after taking 17 points from their last 10 games. Only
Bradford can match that sort of form in League Two in recent weeks and it bodes well
for the Robins that they are unbeaten in their last six meetings with Northampton,
winning both fixtures this season. Darryl Duffy has enjoyed playing Northampton as he
has scored five in his last three appearances against them,Duffy was on target in Cheltenham's 3-2 win at Sixfields earlier this season, although this week's match might
not produce the same feast of goals. It could be a tight affair and Cheltenham would be
happy with a draw at this stage as they will be confident that they can get the job done
at home on Sunday. The Robins are unbeaten in their last 20 on home soil,which looks a
decent punt when you consider that Northampton have won just one of their 11 away
games against teams in the top-half of the table.still i value Northampton....... Northamptom POWER@HOME 130%
Cheltenham POWER@AWAY 80%
PICK-VALUE HOME WIN@2.20 RESULT@1-0 WON??
stay safe ??
BET WON?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2013
TO INCREASE THE ODDS I DECIDED TO ADD ONE MORE
hertha berlin win 1.40
borussia mgladbach vs schalke 04 OVER 1.5 1.22

odds 2.76

DON'T JUST BET LETS SCRUTINIZE IT

good luck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by virtual7(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2013
Ok no probs Bro.
Michky: Can you start dropping them from tomorrow? I can guarantee you that Ukwu_Nnu can get us there without a scratch. Only if we knew his whereabout. Obysolid, king of overs, oya o. Lets start something abeg.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2013
Good to see punters putting head to work together. For me I'd prefer we make 100,000 in 10 days, with odds of 2.00. than targeting 7 days 2.7. A single game with odds 2.7 is very dicey and we all know what comes with combo. 100 naira is not in anyway too much to loose. Not today, not tommorrow, not ever!!! I like the concept alot. I am really praying we can hit a target performance. But concerning the money management. We can employ this method: Like I said before, 100 naira is never too much to loose. We can play, the first game, if we win, we remove our N100 initial stake and continue with the profit. If we win 5 times in a row, which would be about N3,200. we can remove N1,200 and continue with N2,000. then, with the N2,000. if we win anoda 3 times in a row, we will be up to N16,000. We can remove N6,000 and continue with N10,000. And with N10,000, if we can win 3 times again in a row, we will be up to N80,000. We take out N30,000 and play with N50,000. and if we can win just once, we will have our N100,000 with N37,300 extra. and we'll just play 13 times. It's just a suggestion. Please review it and compare with other money management Ideas we have gotten. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
chid3x: GUARANTEED!!! - How To
Turn 100 Naira To Over 100k
In A Week!!! by chid3x

Its simple and easy provided
we can get atleast 7 straight
days of sports predictions
rights either as singles or as
accumulators!
All we have to do is to look for
'sure' football matches or place
a very safe accumulator of
odds of atleast 2.7 for seven
days with a starting stake of
100 naira and by the end of the
seven days, we would hit our
target if none of our safety
accumulator or 'sure matches'
fails!
Now here is the breakdown of
this system! The system is
divided into 7 stages (we may
go for one or two stages a day
but if you are feeling lucky, you
may go 7 straight stages in a
day but beware greed kills with
the speed of light in this
arena).
:::STEP 1:::
We look for the safest
accumulator that would give us
a total odd of 2.7 (i.e we look
for the match or set of
matches that has a very high
strikey rate or probability of
winning). Once we have these
we move on to the next stage
which is staking.
:::STEP 2:::
We now have our odds of 2.7
and our 100naira (e no reach
money for 1 Maltina sef!)
We place the first stake
STAKE ODD OUTCOME
1» 100 x 2.7 - 270
2» 270 x 2.7 - 729
3» 729 x 2.7 - 1968
4» 1968 x 2.7 - 5314
5» 5314 x 2.7 - 14,348
6» 14,348 x 2.7 - 38,740
7» 38740 x 2.7 - 104,598
So assuming we do one stage a
day, by the end of 7
consecutive days of winning we
are there!
If anyone starts with 1000
naira by the end of 7
consecutive days of winning
that person would be a
Millionaire!!!
<<<<<ADVANTAGES>>>>>
* You risk only a total of
hundred naira which you may
withdraw at stage 4 or 5
making the system 100% RISK
FREE!!!
* You dont have to accumulate
long lists of bets again.
*You go for the SAFEST
accumulation of 2.7 or higher.
*If you are able on complete
stage 7 successfully, you
wound never get a financial net
loss until you lose over 1000
times!
*Add more by yourselves
<<<MAJOR PROBLEM>>>
This system has only one major
problem and that is to GET
THE RIGHT SAFE ODDS!!!
So who would be our TIPSTER?
INVITING ALL NAIRALAND
PUNTERS. LET'S SHARE OUR
VIEWS AND GET THIS
STARTED ASAP!

Em Em EMMM....Nice Strategy but i think it will work fine next season

well, 2.70 is not a big odd but very hard this time around
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 11:33pm On May 02, 2013
somadila: Yea, nice idea from chid3x, i think this can be achieved with a collective efforts. We can start this way : if a punter drops a pick dat has good chances of playing, we all can deliberate and critically analyze such picks ,then choose d pick. If we are going for a combo bets, we should consider only two games cos anything above dat is a disaster.
Nice one!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2013
jasper7: Good to see punters putting head to work together. For me I'd prefer we make 100,000 in 10 days, with odds of 2.00. than targeting 7 days 2.7. A single game with odds 2.7 is very dicey and we all know what comes with combo. 100 naira is not in anyway too much to loose. Not today, not tommorrow, not ever!!! I like the concept alot. I am really praying we can hit a target performance. But concerning the money management. We can employ this method: Like I said before, 100 naira is never too much to loose. We can play, the first game, if we win, we remove our N100 initial stake and continue with the profit. If we win 5 times in a row, which would be about N3,200. we can remove N1,200 and continue with N2,000. then, with the N2,000. if we win anoda 3 times in a row, we will be up to N16,000. We can remove N6,000 and continue with N10,000. And with N10,000, if we can win 3 times again in a row, we will be up to N80,000. We take out N30,000 and play with N50,000. and if we can win just once, we will have our N100,000 with N37,300 extra. and we'll just play 13 times. It's just a suggestion. Please review it and compare with other money management Ideas we have gotten. Thanks

I CALL IT BETTING PLAN grin grin grin

Am opening a new account for this on nairabet.

I think AKIN ALABI is in Big Trouble grin grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 11:36pm On May 02, 2013
jasper7: Good to see punters putting head to work together. For me I'd prefer we make 100,000 in 10 days, with odds of 2.00. than targeting 7 days 2.7. A single game with odds 2.7 is very dicey and we all know what comes with combo. 100 naira is not in anyway too much to loose. Not today, not tommorrow, not ever!!! I like the concept alot. I am really praying we can hit a target performance. But concerning the money management. We can employ this method: Like I said before, 100 naira is never too much to loose. We can play, the first game, if we win, we remove our N100 initial stake and continue with the profit. If we win 5 times in a row, which would be about N3,200. we can remove N1,200 and continue with N2,000. then, with the N2,000. if we win anoda 3 times in a row, we will be up to N16,000. We can remove N6,000 and continue with N10,000. And with N10,000, if we can win 3 times again in a row, we will be up to N80,000. We take out N30,000 and play with N50,000. and if we can win just once, we will have our N100,000 with N37,300 extra. and we'll just play 13 times. It's just a suggestion. Please review it and compare with other money management Ideas we have gotten. Thanks

A very nice alternative! Withdrawing some amount of profit after some winnings would ensure that something comes in after every run at the system!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2013
teeboy4x:

I CALL IT BETTING PLAN grin grin grin

Am opening a new account for this on nairabet.

I think AKIN ALABI is in Big Trouble grin grin grin
Lol... dem go soon swear for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2013
...Enof °ƒ talking... Ђ☺ω do we start coz we missed out °ƒ Chelsea and Benfica win today anyway...
Its like Bhands dropped sth earlier?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2013
samnazarit: ...Enof °ƒ talking... Ђ☺ω do we start coz we missed out °ƒ Chelsea and Benfica win today anyway...
Its like Bhands dropped sth earlier?
yes he did. Sam, can you take care of odds between 1.3-1.7 from basketball every night?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2013
Anger vs lavallois:::.. 1 @1.77
Dijon vs sedan 1@ 1.85
Le havre vs Istres 1@ 1.96
Creteil vs red star 1@ 1.65
saint Etienne vs Girondons 1 @ 1.60

U can bet on double chance if u want to.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by guente02(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2013
Evening House
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 11:57pm On May 02, 2013
malachi2uk:

just stumbbled upon this now

https://www.nairaland.com/1077999/re-lr

U can't runaway and you know it...I have your pics k

micky is 100% right for calling you a scam,i will still come with my main evidence if u try to play or lie
House forgive me for this but i have to say the truth:
sorry for derailing
Sincerely speaking, earlier this morning i was going through that thread malachi posted and am 1000% sure it has been modified because that wasn't what i saw in the morning(the header then was tittled '/'). And the body was (...).
Why am speaking this is; i hate it when people try to prove wise rather than accepting mistakes. nobody's perfect .
With due respect, XPSET i've always respected you and will continue to respect you no matter your past. Everyone makes mistake but standing up to the truth matters alot.
I stand by the truth.
Forgive me if i've crossed your path. Am sorry.
House! forgive me also for derailing and bringing up past issues. Please also Mr. Malachi let the issue of scam scam scam let go in the thread and let forgo anything that happened in the past, though none of the people who commented paid any money they only commented about HIM giving them location that's not HIS.
Please house forgive me again.

Back to business!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 12:08am On May 03, 2013
You guys are da bomb!
Suggestions from different intelligent individuals.
2morrow is today o!
Time speaks: 00:08(GMT+1).
Thank you Lord for another day!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by memski(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2013
pls house, any good site for analysing corners..... pls j
ust help if u knw of any.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 12:16am On May 03, 2013
Winners never quit & 'quitters' never.....
If we set in determination, we will surely succeed.
A wise man derives knowledge from little words
Let's proceed to our journey of success.

Goodmorning!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2013
tweakdude:
Welcome bro.
Am expecting you drop one tonight bro!
Pls i need site for stats....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 12:28am On May 03, 2013
jasper7:
yes he did. Sam, can you take care of odds between 1.3-1.7 from basketball every night?

Basketball is crazy o, but its possible sha.....its better we start with day sporting fixtures anyway.

......aή∂ with GS Warrior @ home against Denver + yesterday' drama,

GS Warrior 1.76
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 6:53am On May 03, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Pls i need site for stats....
soccerpunter.com
soccervista.com

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Akabay(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2013
somadila: @Akabay, if so kindly take it to any nearest U.B.A branch and talk to their customer service officer about it, i think they will need to work on d card. Mine is still working perfectly
@somad am vry gr8ful 4 having interest in my case, God be wit u, since dt day I've started encountering dt prob I've mailed uba fulfillment centre @ their head quarter nd lately yesternight i got rply dt d last time i requested for d reset of ATM pin nd since I've nt successfully changed d default pin sent 2 me now i shuld go for reissuance of anoda atm pin, though it was a negligence on my part nt to ve changed d pin, i dont tink dt wil cause any delay again cos I've once used d card to fund my acct @ladbrok witout changing it, anwway i wil visit their branch ds morning to act as directed, tnx bros.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2013
chid3x:
soccerpunter.com
soccervista.com
Thanks...found this also..

www.sfstats.net/basketball/leagues/leagues
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:31am On May 03, 2013
bukahands:

yes o. guys review this bet odds not up to 2.70 but 2.26

hertha berlin win 1.40

odds 2.26

goodluck
I think we should go with Jasper's suggestion. Lets not chase 2.7. 2.smthing lower will be easier. Regarding the picks, i cant argue with you because you have a good rapor with the germans. IMO, Over 1.5 is safer for schalke but am following your picks anyways. Jasper, thanks for yesterday.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2013
Michky: I think we should go with Jasper's suggestion. Lets not chase 2.7. 2.smthing lower will be easier. Regarding the picks, i cant argue with you because you have a good rapor with the germans. IMO, Over 1.5 is better for schalke sha. Jasper, thanks for yesterday.
I agree with u bro...
I suggest if we can get at least 2 odds of 1.44 and 1.55 or 1.60 that we are sure dey will win,that will be very okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.