Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,973 members, 7,886,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research (3969 Views)

Forex Brokers In Nigeria / FOREX Brokers' Uncensored / How Forex Brokers Make Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by bambuzz88: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Hello, Fellow Enterpreneur
Forex broker is an intermediatery between a trader and the currency market. Retail foreign exchange trading is not possible without Forex brokerage. Finding the best Forex broker that will help you to be successful among hundreds of the online companies is not an easy task,

That is why i created this post to offers a full set of tools that allow finding, comparing and researching almost all of the available FX firms. reputable brokers i already dealt with successfully,without much problem of slippage, wide spread, and all that con strategy of bucket shopping brokers

FXCM

FXDD

XEMARKET

ALPARI UK

DUKASCOPY

Feel free to shared with us brokers you have been dealing with in a long time that have helped in the success of your trading, and also list the thiefs bucketshopping
brokers that you would advice intending traders to stay off------the main purpose of this thread
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by bambuzz88: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2013
I would love anyone to really verify the authenticity of INSTAFOREX , i opened a real standard account with them, i later withdrew my funds to an ECN broker after much trading with them leaving a very small amount remaining in my instaforex account. about six month of not trading with instaforex, i had plan to deposit some amount few days ago and i found out that my verified real account was deleted from the server without my permission.
i felt unhappy and feel that since they are market makers, they seems to keep watch of the clients fund in a way it will eventually be theirs, i decided to share so everyone investing with instaforex will be aware of this..........

To anyone investing with xemarket , they are very good ECN broker that offers very low spread with a high leverage of 888:1 , offers realtime inter-bank quotes suitable for scalpers and all sort of traders, but you have to be very careful with your margin, there stop-out level is 20 % ,so take real and reasonable positions with good money management to enjoy the crucial benefit of this broker that offers instant deposit/withdrawal....
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by dybaba(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
do Xemarkers accept debit card deposit?
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by dybaba(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
and please if u personally trade with them let me knw cos I want to knw more about them.
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by dybaba(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2013
which of the account will u advice me to open Micro or Standard, tho there both minimum deposit is $5.
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by bambuzz88: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2013
xemarket is a registered and a very good broker, d only problem with them is they tend to widen thier spread durin high volatile news time,makin it dificult 4 scalpin, a micro account is ideal to start with and u can only withdraw ur money throug means which u deposit so u cant use a debit card,but e-currency or a bank wire, if u re new to tradin ,am sure u find some helpful materials in my blog to get the cons and pros..
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by gerald2(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2013
I use HOTFOREX and I have never had any problem with them. Low spread, very fast execution of orders and also my profits withdrawals are paid within 2 hours to my Liberty Reserve account. They are good my brother!

1 Like

Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by bambuzz88: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
just check it ot,rily nice,ecn execution just like xe, low spread, smartphone platforms nd d stopout is just 10% ,thanks gerald
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by Abidemi25: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
hello house,want to go into forex and anyone can recommend a reputable one?
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by naira4ever(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abidemi25: hello house,want to go into forex and anyone can recommend a reputable one?

Reputable forex broker? Choose among the ones already recommended above now: xemarkets or hotforex are both ok.

@all, please stay away from doing business with those Russian based and regulated by Russian law forex brokers, lite(lie)forex, instaforex, mayzus and the likes. It will be easier for you to open account and make deposit with them but when it comes to withdrawals (if at all your trades are not hunted and are successful) you will be frustrated with different Policies and Terms of Agreement. And again, don't fully depend on using their so called Nigeria representative for funding and withdrawal. Use bank transfer ot accepted bank cards.
My 2 Kobo o!

1 Like

Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by chibecanglobal(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
We made over 3000+ pips in August
alone and over 1000 pips last week.
This week is also finishing today
with another stellar performance.
It is practical and any trader can
just turn to a performer with this.
For your consistent and effective
percformance in your forex trading
join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY
SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is
free. https://m./292551227516098?refid=18
Re: Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research by orfilla4(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Here is the list of the best ECN Forex Brokers with the lowest spreads. Find out if your broker is on the list.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Verification Service With US Number / Stanbic IBTC: Headline PMI Accelerates To 58.8 In March, From 56.0 / Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.