Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,299 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

1231awa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1231awa's Profile / 1231awa's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Technology Market / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 (g930v) For Sale by 1231awa(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Brand new Samsung Galaxy s7 (g930v) for sale.
Never used.
Price: N170,000

Mobile no: 0.8.1.8.7.0.7.9.3.0.0

Romance / Re: Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter by 1231awa(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter Twaci

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1231awa(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dam5reey:

It is still there self I will try it oo this month limit make I see

Alright sir, Do keep us posted though... Good luck.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1231awa(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dam5reey:

I tried to use it too , but then I never knew any thing like apeal, on checking last week through my aliexpress page i saw Pending apeal the card i have been using and the virtual card how does one appeal it... ?

Seems like the appeal thing does not have effect self cos I have use my card several times after without appeal and my page still have the pending apeal till now.

I equally have a pending appeal on a friend's card I borrowed to use. This happened after I had already funded my alipocket with two other cards bearing different names and one bearing my name. Being that the product I wanted to purchase is $300+ I needed an extra card and that brought about the idea of the virtual mastercard which worked like a charm.

I don't think the issue of appeal should come up with a card bearing your name though.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1231awa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
noobody:

Wow are u for real?

Yes sir, and the issuance is instant. I don't know how many cards max that can be requested for though. I've only applied for it once and it worked seamlessly. It solves the problem of the cards not having the same name.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1231awa(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yobill:
Please I'm sorry I'm deviating. How can I bypass the daily $100 limit without having a dollar account? or which bank has beyond 100$ as their daily limit on their verve card?

Hey guys, there is actually a way to use more than $100 monthly if you have a gtbank account. It's a known fact that your primary gtbank naira mastercard has a $100 monthly cap. To add another $100 to it, all you need do is login to your gtbank online banking portal and under cards, request for a virtual mastercard. This virtual card itself has the same $100 cap.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by 1231awa(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hey guys, there is actually a way to use more than $100 monthly if you have a gtbank account. It's a known fact that your primary gtbank naira mastercard has a $100 monthly cap. To add another $100 to it, all you need do is login to your gtbank online banking portal and under cards, request for a virtual mastercard. This virtual card itself has the same $100 cap.

I hope this has helped someone? Happy Sunday to y'all.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by 1231awa(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
stancydg:
@op, pls do us a favour and revert that statement about an architect having done that for you. Its either you did this yourself or got it free/ cheap from an outdated draughtsman cos even good draughtsmen will rather use CAD to design these days. Please do not rubbish this profession that some of us spent several years studying. As noted by earlier critiques, ventilation, circulation and space planning issues need to be addressed in that piece, which invariably will lead to a total overhaul.

I don't believe civil engineers are trained or should be designing building plans. Their job is to come up with structural designs of buildings based on the architects work and supervise same, besides other civil works like roads, bridges etc. This confusion should stop.

Well said sir.
Properties / Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by 1231awa(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
@Yissi,
My advise; Kindly employ the services of an Architect... that doodle up there, was done by an impostor
Albeit, a lousy one.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by 1231awa(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
[b]Hello everyone.

Please lets drop comments and reviews on this story.

And I want criticism. Strong ones! I got none in my last story. Since this will be my first try at romance, I'll need as much corrections as I can get to write this piece wll. Thanks y'all.

Episode 2.

Lt. Henry climbed the little podium with all sense of purpose. His face was firm and strong. The morning sun was up and it added more brightness to the lightness of his skin. His pupils were pitch black and had that spark in it. A spark that seemed like he'd blow up in anger soon. His body, excatly what we call a macho mans kind of body. His uniform wrapped his frame up tightly and others would thing his muscles would rip his clothes off.

''Errm errm'' He cleared his throat. Every recruit shivered. Shindara had now completely dressed up and the only problem left for her was her wet hair.

''Good morning everyone'' Lt. Henry greeted with a firm voice.

''Morning Sir!'' The recruits replied.

''I'm luitenant General Henry Olarewaju. I will be one of your instructors from now henceforth. Therefore the only things I will be needing from you guys will be deligence and cooperation. Discipline will be dished out accordingly to anyone who does wrong. Starting from now. You there!'' He pointed to Shindara at the end of the line. Her heart jumped into her mouth. She turned her head to look at him fully with a look like '' Are you calling me sir?''.

She stepped out of the line and faced him with a salute. ''Sir''

''I want seventy counts of frog jumps from you for coming late!'' Lt. Henry said cooly and turned to continue addressing the others.

'Let this be a dream please' Shindara begged. She could see some of her colleagues trying to hide their amusement at her predicament. She shot a viscious angry glare at the new demon in the camp and he turned his gaze to meet hers. Her frown vanished Immediately and she began the punishment.

Lt. Henry had a crooked little smile at the corner of his mouth. He turned again to address the recruits.

''Hey mama!'' Diana hailed as she carried her food towards Shindara who was devouring her food at a table in the cafeteria.

''Hi.'' Shindara replied. ''want to join me?''

''No! I wanted to walk into this wall with my food, that's why I came to this corner'' Diana dropped her tray of food on the table for four and sat. She uncovered the bottled water and drank its contents to half.

''See, If you're here for another wahala just vanish. I have enough things to worry about now'' Shindara dug her knife into her food repeatedly.

Diana grinned knowingly ''And by things you mean ''Mr Mancho'' abi?'' Diana laughed hard. ''cool it sweetheart, he's a man afterall, he'll like the machendise''

''Which yeye machendise! He better not even try any funny stuff with me. All I feel like doing now is to strangle the goat out of him'' Shindara puffed.

Diana giggled ''Just don't kill that Hunk for the girls that haven't gotten on his bad side''

''Hunk? That one that looks like Hitler!'' Shindara scoffed ''spare me please''

Diana brought her head closer to Shindara ears and whispered ''I think he likes you! And I think Oga's wife like him too''

'Of all people to like me! It's now one goat that has no iota of a gentleman in him. It's not even possible' Shindara thought

''Please, I'm his first culprit and I've earned the position of a bad soldier to him'' She replied ''But, Ogas wife? Gist me please''

''We saw her staring lustfully at him this morning. You know the way we bite our fingers in a sexy way na, that was what she did when he looked her way'' Diana spoke like a recorder.

'I don't bite my hand like that. Why would I?'

''He just gave her that cold stare and walked into his office. You needed to see the look on her face!'' Diana giggled.

'' You mean General Okafors wife likes that Goat.'' Shindara smilled cunningly ''If the General finds out''

''Lt. Henry will be sent back now, immediately'' Diana replied.

''Are you thinking what I'm thinking?'' Shindara winked at Diana. Diana folded her hands and raised her eyebrows up.

Shindara wanted to plot a way for the General to find out.

''Don't even think of it'' Diana eyed her and scooped more rice into her mouth. Diana almost coughed out the rice in her mouth when she saw someone approaching them behind Shindara. The Goat himself and he was coming with his tray of food.

''What's wrong with you?? Are you okay? You look like you've swallowed a bone.'' Shindara attended to Diana who was holding onto her neck with red eyes. Diana swallowed the rice in her mouth and composed herself nervously on the chair. Sindara still hadn't seen Lt. Henry coming behind her and still continued piercing her food here and there with her knife.

''Erm erm!'' Shindara heard someone clear his voice behind her. She turned to see who it was and before she knew it, she had said something stupid.

''Oh Goat......'' She quickly turned her face back to her food and swallowed saliva. ''Goats eat leaf you know'' She spoke to Diana as if that was what she wanted to say.

Diana stood up to salute and so did Shindara. Lt. Henry didn't reply but instead, he sat don on a vacant chair and began to eat. Diana gushed as she attempted to sit down when Shindara yanked her back to her full standing position.

''We'll excuse you sir!'' Shindara eyed Diana and picked up her tray to leave.

''You need not worry about that. Every table in the cafe has been occupied'' Lt. Henry spoke and raised up his face to look at Shindara. He was assuring her he wasn't wicked with those eyes of his.

'who are you trying to decieve with those innocent eyes? Yeye dey smell. It won't hurt to sit down by this goat sha' She thought.

She sat along with Diana and they ate in silence. Lt. Henry didn't finish his food.

''Good day Sergeants'' He picked up his tray and Left.

Shindara was beginning to have a second thought. Although he seemed cold, he was somehow calm and endearing. And those eyes! She could kill for them.

''Just look at him go'' Diana blushed as she stared at him dreamily.

''I know right?'' Shindara replied

Henry made his way out of the cafe and walked up into his white G-wagon parked nearby. He unlocked the car and got in. He switched on the Mp3 player and soft blues music started playing. He rolled down his windows and was about driving away when he heard a lady call him.

''Luitenant Henry!'' Ogas wife. The red haired American diva who married General Okafor two years ago. Their marriage had been the talk of the town. General Okafor, as ugly as he was surprised the young and agile men by his ability to win over a lady like this.

''Hello ma'am'' Henry smilled and rested his elbow on the window frame.

'Here comes trouble' He thought.

''Hi! How are you? You eat here too?'' The Oyinbo woman chorused as if she was singing. She was smilling and flashing her white sparkling teeth. Henry looked behind her and saw two of her body guards standing some metres behind her.

''This is the only Cafe in Wing A where one can find good food.'' Henry replied her with another fake smile.

''Yeah. True. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Trina by the way.''

''Okay, Madam Trina. I'll be on my way now'' Henry smiled again and made to switch his engine on.

''Oh poo. Don't be silly'' Trina laughed ''Just call me Trina. Do you know anything about Alkido Henry?'' She asked another question to hook him down.

''Alkido? I suppose so.'' Henry was no more smilling now. He was bored.

''Oh great. I've been looking for someone to teach me'' Trina pouted like a baby.

''Let me help'' Henry said. Trina's face lit up. ''Hey buddy!'' Henry Called out to one of her bodyguards.

''Sir!'' He replied.

''You do Alkido?'' Henry asked.

''Yes sir!''

''Good! Madam Trina here needs an instructor'' Henry smilled at Trina who was looking baffled. ''Good day Trina!'' Henry saluted and drove off.

[/b]

Nice piece sir!... I think the reddened should be "Aikido" though.

I doff my hat

1 Like

Investment / Re: What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession by 1231awa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Phones / Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by 1231awa(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Very much active on my device...

Phones / Re: Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? by 1231awa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
veraiyke:
That facebook matter still dey vex me and no way to change it anymore

You can reinstall the facebook app on your bb10; Using a computer, download SACHESI and FACEBOOK.BAR file( search for them on google). After the downloads, uninstall any bb10 facebook you have on your device, then connect your device to the computer via USB. Extract and run SACHESI then click on the .bar tab you see on the SACHESI ui. From there, locate and select the FACEBOOK.BAR file u downloaded earlier and it will automatically be installed.

NOTE : you may have to finish the installation manually on some devices.
Literature / Re: Top 10 Novels To Read Before You Die by 1231awa(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
thanks bro

Happy reading ma'am.
smiley
Literature / Re: Top 10 Novels To Read Before You Die by 1231awa(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
d site isn't opening pls

It's not supposed to open, but launch the download once clicked.
Use this instead:
http://www.kkoworld.com/kitablar/Xaled_Xosseyni_Shefeq_sachan_min_gunesh_eng.pdf
Literature / Re: Top 10 Novels To Read Before You Die by 1231awa(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
u still have it?

You may download it from here:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiM2Znqn97OAhXpKcAKHVYjDDsQFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kkoworld.com%2Fkitablar%2FXaled_Xosseyni_Shefeq_sachan_min_gunesh_eng.pdf&usg=AFQjCNE5fKbO2eMDaifX2w8-lhO9iFmGHg&bvm=bv.130731782,d.d24
Business / Re: What Next As Naira Master Card Stopped From International Transactions by 1231awa(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
thomp4pal:

You mean GTB Naira MasterCard allows international Purchase? thought i was a cbn policy

Yeah... though the monthly spending limit was reduced.

Business / Re: What Next As Naira Master Card Stopped From International Transactions by 1231awa(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sir, get a Gtbank mastercard.
I use it.

Phones / Re: Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions by 1231awa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
IamJeff:

Who copied tecno?
apple's iphone5 was the first phone to feature bottom speakes an was copied by samsung on it s5 in 2014

Bottom speaker grills on samsung galaxy s5?

Sir, I'm sure you didn't mean to type that.
Phones / Re: How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt by 1231awa(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dandsome:

She actually paid using internet banking. Can the bank freely give me her details?

Sir, you can try transferring the money back to her via internet banking, but add a short note under the remarks box telling her u lost her contact thus the refund. That way she would get the message together with the credit alert... Been long I tried it though, I hope it still works, but hey, at least you get to refund her money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by 1231awa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bsc:

dambanza!!!

Kowai!!

Romance / Re: Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! by 1231awa(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Chai shockedshockedshocked............ see :Pfine pictures....
*Twaci ur pix fine scarra...wink

To all ARCHITECTS in dey house,*Respect***smiley

My defence pix...tongue

Cc.Twaci

°°°°°smellymouth, Midastouche01,Tosyne2much,
dannyben5,Airsultan,KingRex1,Suzan404,
Refiner,Hateu2,NaughtyNaughty,
iykekelvins,vizkiz,slyisaac,Juhan.........

#Doingitinstyle

1 Like

Romance / Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by 1231awa(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2016
HALIX16:
A big lie.

Excerpts from a youtube comedy skit.

Romance / Re: All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) by 1231awa(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I've seen the video clip

Romance / Re: Ladies, Do You Like Men's Armpit Odour? by 1231awa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
geni340:
nah, nt just d armpit odour..we also like smelling ur bumangry

Romance / Re: My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help by 1231awa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

You want to literally be a mothafukka.

Congrats.

Romance / Re: If You Could Go On A Date With A Nairalander by 1231awa(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
I just want to ask one question..

Since d ladies are mentioning guys names dah dey wish to go out with on a date.

I just hope they are d ones dat will foot the bills...

Hmm.

Romance / Re: If You Could Go On A Date With A Nairalander by 1231awa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016

Phones / Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by 1231awa(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Danfuster:

I'm afraid all the note series have a poorly designed battery, have a note3 with similar issue

Sir, I think your cases are quite peculiar. When we talk about samsung devices with awesome battery backup, the note series take the front seat.
Gaming / Re: Madden NFL by 1231awa(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Have you searched on torrent sites? You may need a torrent download manager though.

Romance / Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by 1231awa(m): 3:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Just observing...#siddondeylook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.