Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Investment Advice Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Advice Needed (1750 Views)

Good Investment Advice Needed / Investment!!!!!!advice Urgently Needed / Need Investment Advice For N200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Advice Needed by gentle12: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Please House,My Company wants to go into a new area of investment with a capital base of $1M,and i have been mandated as the Account/finance Manager to seek a new face of investment and draw up a feasibility study and report on any way of funds investment and utilization for optimum returns.
So investment managers and advisors,please advice,but genuinely too.
Thanks
Re: Investment Advice Needed by manie(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
gentle12: Please House,My Company wants to go into a new area of investment with a capital base of $1M,and i have been mandated as the Account/finance Manager to seek a new face of investment and draw up a feasibility study and report on any way of funds investment and utilization for optimum returns.
Thanks

Go into real estate in a city like Lagos. Starts by buying land,make sure you have title document to the land. Survey the land and have a good layout for the land, after this you can sell the land at a margin of 25% to 30%. Make sure you reserve about 30% of the land for investment purpose.

Make sure all your transactions pass through the bank, do not forget to have a good relationship with your Bank manager. After selling the land to recoup the initial investment of 1 million dollars, and having another 30% of the land in your custody. You can approach your bank for a loan of about 500k dollars for a start, in a couple a years you should be controlling a real estate portfolio of about 20 million dollars.
Re: Investment Advice Needed by gentle12: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
manie:

Go into real estate in a city like Lagos. Starts by buying land,make sure you have title document to the land. Survey the land and have a good layout for the land, after this you can sell the land at a margin of 25% to 30%. Make sure you reserve about 30% of the land for investment purpose.

Make sure all your transactions pass through the bank, do not forget to have a good relationship with your Bank manager. After selling the land to recoup the initial investment of 1 million dollars, and having another 30% of the land in your custody. You can approach your bank for a loan of about 500k dollars for a start, in a couple a years you should be controlling a real estate portfolio of about 20 million dollars.

God bless you very many times,that is the first thing that comes to mind minutes before reading your note.
Thank and God bless
Re: Investment Advice Needed by valdubem(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
manie:

Ok
Re: Investment Advice Needed by manie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
manie:

I have a bias for stocks, although i am also into real estate. With the current state of the stock market, I will commit 60% of the money into my preferred stocks, and use the remaining 40% for real estate. Will do real real estate trading, and use my profit for long term investment in property.
Re: Investment Advice Needed by manie(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
val_dubem:

Ok

You suppose pay consultation fees.
Re: Investment Advice Needed by valdubem(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
manie:

You suppose pay consultation fees.

Haha grin grin
Re: Investment Advice Needed by olushowunm(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2013
Well, Real Estate is good, but you said business and not investment... Anyway, i'll suggest you do what i call the "Tripple Play Leverage", but you have to cart your funds offshore and brings it back at the appropriate time!
First, get a offshore subsidiary registered in Caymans or Guarnsey or Jersey or Switzerland or Bahamas.
Then establish a banking and brokerage relationship and acquire stocks of blue chip stocks in US market like MSFT, AAPL OR GOOG... Then hock the certificate to the bank to secure loan against the stock asset, you should be able to get upto 50 -70% of the value depending on the bank and the country's regulations(which you should have research well in advance, but can get everything done for you for a consulation fee), immediately lets believe that you are able to access upto 70% of the $1million...
This you will use to get pay deposit/down payment for about $4million commercial property in u.s, thus you will have about $5million worth of asset... The rest can be asked for!
Re: Investment Advice Needed by WaltherPPK: 7:36am On May 11, 2013
olushowunm: Well, Real Estate is good, but you said business and not investment... Anyway, i'll suggest you do what i call the "Tripple Play Leverage", but you have to cart your funds offshore and brings it back at the appropriate time!
First, get a offshore subsidiary registered in Caymans or Guarnsey or Jersey or Switzerland or Bahamas.
Then establish a banking and brokerage relationship and acquire stocks of blue chip stocks in US market like MSFT, AAPL OR GOOG... Then hock the certificate to the bank to secure loan against the stock asset, you should be able to get upto 50 -70% of the value depending on the bank and the country's regulations(which you should have research well in advance, but can get everything done for you for a consulation fee), immediately lets believe that you are able to access upto 70% of the $1million...
This you will use to get pay deposit/down payment for about $4million commercial property in u.s, thus you will have about $5million worth of asset... The rest can be asked for!
Really smart and insightful! Is it supposed to be a rental property and what if the value of the property goes down?And Could you please explain the bolded part?
Re: Investment Advice Needed by honprof1(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2013
gentle12: Please House,My Company wants to go into a new area of investment with a capital base of $1M,and i have been mandated as the Account/finance Manager to seek a new face of investment and draw up a feasibility study and report on any way of funds investment and utilization for optimum returns.
Thanks

You can in to Financing of Projects and contract with Genuine LOCAL PRODUCT ORDER ( LPO) , I am Business Dev. in a Finance House at MARINA lAGOS , As a finance house , we cant afford to idle our fund as we have higher demand of our product so If u would not mine we may see one on one and talk in detail.
Re: Investment Advice Needed by olushowunm(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2013
@WALTHER... For the property, its a rental property and will be acquired at a discount to the value. If properties do go down is not of your priority, since properties never lost more than 50% value in any depression...
Even you never truly knows the value of your property until you sell which is the price the willing buyer is ready to pay and you are ready to sell...
But to really get the value, we use cashflow methods, so a property with 80% occupancy and another one with 50% occupancy rates in the same location will differ in value, since the 80% produce more revenue than the 50%...
For investing in property, its just to acquire good debt and nothing more... With that $700k, i said before... I will control a rental property worth $4-7million if i want to.
Imagine i bought a U.S rental property for $4million with annual cashflow after taxes and expenses of $500k, which means the property is capped at 12.5%, so if i deposit $400k which is 10% of the cost and the bank match the rest @ 5%..
Re: Investment Advice Needed by olushowunm(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2013
So now i have $3.6million to pay back @5% p.a for 30yrs. Which should give about 300k per annum mortgage repayment and leave you with 200k profit annually... This great as you can keep this in reserve in case of shortfall in revenues due to high tenants turnover or you can invest the excess on new property to increase your portfolio...
I know this may wet your appetite, but you will surely be more interested if i show you more.Thanks.
Re: Investment Advice Needed by Nellachy: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi. I can help you to invest and earn lots of money but only if you appoint me as your foreign investor.am on +254723120345.if u are interested.

(1) (Reply)

I THANK GOD FOR EDMARK / IRONFX TRADING Fraud Alert / Are You Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.