Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,619 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Are Boko Boys Fighting Their Last Battle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Boko Boys Fighting Their Last Battle. (621 Views)

Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Boko Boys Fighting Their Last Battle. by Dreal1247: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Observing the recent developments make me 2 arrive @ this question. Initially. They were bent on islamizing Nigeria. They promised of finishing Gej in 3 months.
Recently there av been series of military attacks to which they lost weapons, arms/ammunitions, personnels, equipments, cash and intellectuals. Most of their base camps av been demolished and the members who could not escape were either badly wounded or killed and others arrested.
They were recently negotiating exchanging their members awaiting trials with their captives. The agitation against western education has reduced and issue of islamising Nigeria almost forgotten. Now as these strategies failed, they ar now applying for amnesty through northern elders and prominent muslims, with the person of Bola Tinubu being the most recent of them.
In desperation, they now went further to bomb luxurious bus park in Kano. This i believe was done to incite inter religious/ethnic unrest (though they av failed ar everybody is already wise).
I think all these ar struggle 4 survival. Or Nairalanders, what d u think? Pls only wise and matured comments ar welcomed as this is a sensitive topic.
Re: Are Boko Boys Fighting Their Last Battle. by Osumare2013: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
One can't really say...it's just like d comin of christ- some things will start happenin simultenously and it'll make u think Jesus is comin 2moro, yet he doesn't show up. This has been goin on and on since time immemorial.

Back to d issue of boko haram, dat d govt has been poundin dem recently (accordin to news) doesn't mean it's their end.
Wait a minute, it's not only boko haran dat's terrorizin nigeria, there are 2 other groups (dat's d one we know)...or am I mistaken?

Only God can stop BH....and I think he'll do it soon.
Re: Are Boko Boys Fighting Their Last Battle. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hey! Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Are Boko Boys Fighting Their Last Battle. by Ak47bullet: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Well said. They are goners

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation / Al Qaeda 'terror Plot' To Attack Train Foiled / Nigerians Our President Goodluck GEJ Is Watching You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.