Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,904 members, 7,902,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Vacancy In Aviation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Aviation (2355 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Passenger,ticketing Sales Officer Recruitment In Aviation / Ticketting And Reservation Personnel Salary In Aviation Industry / Securing A Ticketing Job In Aviation Industry With O-Level Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Aviation by tqueen: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2008
House am chris in Abuja, I have a dirct link to secure job for the at least 8 people in Aviation Sector. So if any one has accurate information on any of them that is employing should send his or her cv to lordsusulu4real@yahoo.com and call me on 07030150608/097812635 i will help . FAAN, NAMA, NCAA,NIMETand NCAT,
bless you allllllllllllllllllll
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by mitch4us: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2008
hey, tanx got ur mail, will call u up
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by sushiluv(f): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
hi Chris its susan just mailed my cv to u.thanks
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by mytcollins: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
thanx man,i have just sent my cv 2 u and will give u a call.
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by everinlove(m): 3:56am On Mar 29, 2008
Hi,

I have just sent my C.V. into your mail box concerning the Aviation recruitment.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by naGod2: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2008
i wonder why this yahoo boys will still continue taking advantage of the unemployed.YAHOO YAHOO.take time b4 Baba GOD will arrest you.
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by ogemodo: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2008
I think everyone should be careful and think twice before replying to posts like this.Take it easy,try your best and God will surely do the rest.
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by bigfather(m): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2008
no harm in trying so long as it's free. wink
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by benedo(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2008
@ ogemodo,

You may just have a point here as i have noticed that since i have started dropping my cv's based on these kinds of request,first my mailbox is now flooded with a deluge of scam mails which was unheard of before, and can you imagine one idiot calling me and asking for information about my boss who is my refreeand asking all sorts of funny information, we indeed have to be careful.

Our own water will definitely not pass us with prayers and applied effort,but we mus be very careful when we come acrooss requests like this,The cv is supposed to be very confidential, even as i know that most Nigerians now have inbulit scam radar detecting system, but you can never be too careful wink
Re: Vacancy In Aviation by tqueen: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2008
My people in the house, pls u shd be very careful abt been so eager and anxious to reply msgs like this. Pls be careful of this fradulent pple. As a matter of fact, dis person even signed to my username to pass dis info. I 4 got to sign out. I was so surprise to see dis info. Pls i beg. be very careful o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Newly Opened 4 Star Hotel In Lagos. / Federal University Gashua, Yobe State. / Job Interview, Why Do You Want To Work As An Administrative Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.