Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Need A Good Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Good Lady (579 Views)

Need a good Lady Friend. / I Need A Good Lady / I Need A Good Lady Friend Age 18-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Lady by tqueen: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2008
I NEED A GOOD LOOKING LADY WT AGE RANGE 25-40,
SHE MUST BE PRETTY.ABUJA FOR EASY SEEING OR ANY WHERE IF WILLING TO TRAVEL.
CALL 07030150608/097812635.

THE R/SHIP MAY LEAD TO MARRIAGE.
Re: I Need A Good Lady by HRhotness(f): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2008
Try dating sites
Re: I Need A Good Lady by Easybaby(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2008

It may also lead to heartbreak undecided
Re: I Need A Good Lady by oneperson: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
Easybaby:

It may also lead to heartbreak undecided

lmfao grin
Re: I Need A Good Lady by Steroid101(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
Chairman go round Abuja now, I hate when guys sound needy, go out and talk to girls, internet dating does not work in Nig. Go out, no matter who the girls is, go and talk to her, the secret is, always bear in mind that this girl is also looking for a good man. Meet her, if she gives you bulshit, don't look at her again, go and meet another person etc. If ten gives you bulshit, nine of them will be interested later, and is time to choose. Get easy tips on www.datingkeys..com/ I will update the blog this weekend. Cheers
Re: I Need A Good Lady by Busta(f): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2008

are there really desperate women on NL?

secondly, u want a good looking lady. why not put up ur pic. . . it'll really help in ur search.
Re: I Need A Good Lady by earthrealm(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
Steroid101:

Chairman go round Abuja now, I hate when guys sound needy, go out and talk to girls, internet dating does not work in Nig. Go out, no matter who the girls is, go and talk to her, the secret is, always bear in mind that this girl is also looking for a good man. Meet her, if she gives you bulshit, don't look at her again, go and meet another person etc. If ten gives you bulshit, nine of them will be interested later, and is time to choose. Get easy tips on www.datingkeys..com/ I will update the blog this weekend. Cheers

good  point!!!

HR.hotness:

Try dating sites
Re: I Need A Good Lady by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
i'm curious. r u a drag queen?
Re: I Need A Good Lady by ledsman(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2008
hello, i think i neeed a good looking lady too, lagos to be precise 08022897987 thats the number
Re: I Need A Good Lady by tngtech(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
is nairaland going to help you guys get your partners?

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 Cute Brillant Girl For Serious Relationship In Ph Town Age 22 To 25 / Wel My Name Is Desmond And Im Stayin In Surulere Lagos.so I Rlly Need A Nice And Cool Lovely Gurl In / The Art Of Love Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.