Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,239 members, 7,925,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old (9123 Views)

How Facebook Help Me Reunite With My Family After 12years / Teacher Jailed For 38years For Sleeping With Her 12years Old Student / It Took 12years To Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Bootylicious(f): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sean Stewart became the youngest father in Britain yesterday when his girlfriend gave birth to a healthy son. Sean is 12 and girlfriend Emma Webster id 16-year-old girlfriend

The pair, who are neighbours at Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, were 11 and 15 when Emma became pregnant. Sean and his mother moved next door to the Websters in November 1996 and he became Emma's boyfriend shortly after that. He is a 7th year at Margaret Beaufort School in the nearby village of Riseley. Emma is studying for her GCSEs - including one in child care - at Sharnbrook Upper School.

Last summer, Sean said he would stand by Emma and be there for the baby. "I was shocked at first when I was told Emma was pregnant but I am all right about it now." photoEmma said she thought Sean had told her he was the same age as she was
when they started going out.

SOURCE: abidemionline.com/gist/photos-meet-the-worlds-youngest-father/

Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by buchito1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Imagine As he small his tin don strong 2 give a gurl bele
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by mysticgal(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
i can't belive this,this dude is damn too small to be a dad,and the girl damn to big to be 16years old.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by mysticgal(f): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
by the time this dude is 24 he would be the world youngest grandfather and probably at 36 world youngest greatgrandfather.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by passthem(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
ds is filmin and gamin !
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by greatgod2012(f): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
That is to say that, even the boy seems to be young, he is now a father, but a baby father, i wonder what is going to be his impact on the life of the new baby.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by obyikye(f): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
parents are busing chasing money and kids were sleeping under their nose... I weep for the kind of parenting skills of my generation.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
The guy sharp ooo
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
I'm not pleased to meet you Mr Sean.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
No way in hell will I agree that d girl in that pix is 16!! undecided undecided see d size of those jugs shocked shocked shocked
So, at ya small age, u de give woman belle? Chai! Uwa mmebi!!
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by dayokanu(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
tchidi: No way in hell will I agree that d girl in that pix is 16!! undecided undecided see d size of those jugs shocked shocked shocked
So, at ya small age, u de give woman belle? Chai! Uwa mmebi!!

Jugs get bigger after childbirth

And age is not related to Jug size, Some 14yrs old own big pass 45yr olds
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by specialguest(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
For the first time this year i am short of words. All i see in that picture is a kid who isnt even old enough to properly clean his own poo carrying another baby. Wonders shall never " finish" shocked
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's a set up. Someone else did the job grin
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Jugs get bigger after childbirth

And age is not related to Jug size, Some 14yrs old own big pass 45yr olds

But bros, that jug was quite sizeable before childbirth do am like this...u sef check am... Yet that boy no fear?! Where has morality gone to?! When I was 16, all I could think of was my admission into uni...when I was 12, passing JSCE was my priority!!! Lord have mercy!!
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by ba7man(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2013
Pickin wey born pickin.......
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Ndipe(m): 1:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Bootylicious: Sean Stewart became the youngest father in Britain yesterday when his girlfriend gave birth to a healthy son. Sean is 12 and girlfriend Emma Webster id 16-year-old girlfriend

The pair, who are neighbours at Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, were 11 and 15 when Emma became pregnant. Sean and his mother moved next door to the Websters in November 1996 and he became Emma's boyfriend shortly after that. He is a 7th year at Margaret Beaufort School in the nearby village of Riseley. Emma is studying for her GCSEs - including one in child care - at Sharnbrook Upper School.

Last summer, Sean said he would stand by Emma and be there for the baby. "I was shocked at first when I was told Emma was pregnant but I am all right about it now." photoEmma said she thought Sean had told her he was the same age as she was
when they started going out.

Wrong: read this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184293/The-regrets-boy-revealed-REAL-father-Alfie-Patten-case.html

SOURCE: abidemionline.com/gist/photos-meet-the-worlds-youngest-father/
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by etalker: 1:35am On Mar 22, 2013
How do I believe this news huh?

12 vs 16? WTF! They must be kidding me with this crap.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Chinwem(f): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is this legal? Isn't this child abuse?
I don't believe this
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by slimyem: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Chinwem: Is this legal? Isn't this child abuse?
I don't believe this
They are both children so no crime was committed.undecided

but how that little pee pee take comot sointin wey fit to feterlize egg?and it'll be safe to say it wasn't a one-time thing.
What were their parents doing?
Lmao@bolded below.Dude can hardly hold himself talk less stand by another..undecided

Sean said he would
stand by Emma and be there for the
baby.
"I was shocked at first when I
was told Emma was pregnant but I
am all right about it now.
cool
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by emilyone(f): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
the boy is not looking happy
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Bootylicious(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
lmao
specialguest: For the first time this year i am short of words. All i see in that picture is a kid who isnt even old enough to properly clean his own poo carrying another baby. Wonders shall never " finish" shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by Ndipe(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old by rhemal: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2013
Isn't this madness?Lack of parental supervision.while parents are busy chasing money for the children bullshit is happening with the children at home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Cute Baby Boy Names / Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.