Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,127 members, 7,939,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74570 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by chinedum13(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2013
o'boy:
#someonetellkenya,next time we are going to make them train in bornu state Opposite Boko boys Camp
hahahahaha guy, you funny die cheesy
o'boy:
#someonetellkenya,next time we are going to make them train in bornu state Opposite Boko boys Camp
hahahahaha guy, you funny die
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by chinedum13(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2013
o'boy:
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Fussbot: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2013
gmyguy: so boring, better read those kenyan tweets and learn constructive yabs. are you a learner
idiot!I can see u a kenyan..if dos ain't funny I wonder wat wil make a saddist lik u laf...d kenyans dat only kept saying tins bout nollywood..dey had no oda points..y am I even telling u..are u on twitter??u can check 4 ur sef..fool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by boron10(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2013
Shollypopz: #someonetellkenya..Kenyas need bleaching cream to look like Ghanaians

#someonetellkenya ..Even mosquitoes complain bitterly about Kenyans...NO BLOOD!

#someonetellkenya Twitter to sue Kenyans for eating Twitter EGG

#someonetellkenya How do you kill 300 Kenyans?.......Throw a cornflake off a clif

#someonetellkenya Wasn't it Kenyans that donated cows to Obama when he won the last electon?

#someonetellkenya Someone tell Kenyans to complete their evolution to Homo Sapiens instead of disturbing us

#someonetellkenya The only thing Kenyans are good for is Kiwi Polish
Jisos! Jisos! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2013
I have been reading the comments from page 1 and am still reading...Laffing and crying things..O boy..I wan roll for ground for bank oo.Itsmodella, Sholly, 190, Shymex & co..you guys are too much.

Once again...I am very proud to be a Nigerian!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Shollypopz: #someonetellkenya..Kenyas need bleaching cream to look like Ghanaians

#someonetellkenya ..Even mosquitoes complain bitterly about Kenyans...NO BLOOD!

#someonetellkenya Twitter to sue Kenyans for eating Twitter EGG

#someonetellkenya How do you kill 300 Kenyans?.......Throw a cornflake off a clif

#someonetellkenya Wasn't it Kenyans that donated cows to Obama when he won the last electon?

#someonetellkenya Someone tell Kenyans to complete their evolution to Homo Sapiens instead of disturbing us

#someonetellkenya The only thing Kenyans are good for is Kiwi Polish
LMFAO! grin Naija don slay kenya throat finish. . . .indeed we Nigerians are oga-at-the-top grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Fussbot: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2013
#someonetellkenya:KENYA MEN DON'T HAVE 6PACKS,THEY HAVE 6 RIBS...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by eklassical(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2013
grin. Kenyan's oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2013
#someonetellkenya Twitter to sue Kenyans for eating Twitter EGG hahahahahahahaha!! *faint*
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2013
@Julieccentric, you look so eccentric. Hi, I'm related to Obama from Kenya and I know how to run, will you date me? grin kiss
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by shevon: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2013
These tweets are killing me cheesy

#SomeOneTellKenya USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood.""

Ghanaians shld rejoice,Kenyans are now the S.I unit of darkness!Darkness is now measured in Kenyans!!#SomeoneTellKenya

#someoneTellKenya their models are used as skeleton 4 medical students in Nigeria"

#someonetellkenya Barrack Obama's Grandfather is the Most Successful Kenyan Athlete. He Ran Away from Starvation!!" (All time classic!!!!)
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2013
Ama28: Oh please Kenyans slow down with the tantrum!
the NFA should make the players comfortable though.We also have our boys that go abroad and I wouldn't be happy if they get treated poorly.

As for the threats, the Nigerian movies you watch is coming from African magic and that's Multichoice South Africa.
You guys should be happy that we are entertaining you with our movies!
As for where our plane will land, its still your poor economy we want to develop by using Kenya Airways.

I studied in Nairobi and I know you guys always always have self esteem issues when your around Nigerians!

Deal with it!

Self esteem issues around nigerians?? cheesy are you sure you were in the right NAIROBI? #someoneTellnigeria they should stop with the lies undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by adorable29(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2013
OMgoodness!LMAO! Proudly NAIJA!!!!!!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Gent: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2013
Kenya, please don`t be offended by those twits,
no matter what, we still are brothers and sisters,
even if you are non-black,no matter what my fellow nigerians say,
we all know that they are nothing but jokes.
Pl, no offence! We love you (kenya) and wish you the best.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sammynaijaguy(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2013
this kenyan peeps are winning oh
someonetellnigerians#na only for nigerian movies woman go put poision for food and test am without her dying grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by cmespeak: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2013
shevon:
#someonetellkenya Barrack Obama's Grandfather is the Most Successful Kenyan Athlete. He Ran Away from Starvation!!" (All time classic!!!!)

(All time classic!!!!)(All time classic!!!!)(All time classic!!!!)(All time classic!!!!)(All time classic!!!!)
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by cmespeak: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2013
sammynaijaguy: this kenyan peeps are winning oh
someonetellnigerians#na only for nigerian movies woman go put poision for food and test am without her dying grin

WTF

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kross01(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2013
just came across this now cldnt hlp laughing
John Okafor @Mister_Ibu 1h
Meaning of "KENYANS" --- KINDLY EAT NOW,YOU ARE
NEAR STARVATION#someonetellkenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sammynaijaguy(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2013
nigerian police versus kenyan police

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sammynaijaguy(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2013
keyan parking attaendants vs nigerian movie producers

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Kenyan women wear weaves to enhance beauty, Naija women wear weaves to confirm gender. hahahahha[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2013
The tweets were very funny and civil when kenyans started the trend,but it seems like nigerians are expert in insults ,what a shame!! undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2013
check out solution for Nigerians dealing with there over population
http://www.irinnews.org/Report/76411/NIGERIA-Poverty-and-poor-education-behind-child-trafficking-govt
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by uzoexcel(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2013
Oahray: hahahahaha grin
jeezus
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by merengue: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The truth is that what Harambee stars experienced is unacceptable. Our country reeks of crap and we tolerate that crap until foreigners tell us we smell. Then we get defensive. Na the way forward? Well done o.

We keep calling ourselves the giant of Africa. Can we start acting like it and look like a giant of Africa?[/size]

I have always known you to be a smart person but this post of yours reeks of extravagant stupidity, next time find out the whole story before vomiting all over a public forum. E.O.D!!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by uzoexcel(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2013
nitlad: BREAKING NEWS: Celebration in Nairobi as Kenya prepares to launch first satellite. #SomeoneTellKenya

jeezus

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) / Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.