Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74273 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ghanaians shuld rejoice, Kenyans are now the S.I unit of darkness! Darkness is now measured in Kenyans

SO MUCH TEARS FROM LAFFTER!!

Nigerians mouth are surely the worst out there

How can someone measure DARKNESS in KENYANS grin grin grin

Omo to dun uploaded a DARK PIC and said theres a KENYAN IN IT

I DON DIEEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Kenyans actually joined twitter to see if they could kill the bird (twitter logo)... Height of hunger !
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Kenyans actually joined twitter to see if they could kill the bird (twitter logo)... Height of hunger !
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Madt sh-it!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
An0nimus:
Kenyan? wink
Yup.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by autchman144(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Kenyans have embraced technology.
lol grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
GUYS IM CRYING LIKE LITERALLY !
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
labasulla: #SomeOneTellKenya USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood > #ouch. #SomeoneTellKenya I Don't Wanna Insult Kenya....I Love Animals
#SomeOneTellKenya A burnt Ghanian = KENYAN"
#SomeOneTellKenya The Only Positive thing in kenya is H.I.V"
#someoneTellKenya that There's a new Channel on DSTV called Kenya Planet. It draws its name from its similarity with Animal Planet
i had no idea nigerians were this caustic
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Please take it easy on them kenyan;s

I got a friend from there ooooooooo whos close to me (very)

although i gotta admit it that he reminds me of an UNLOCKED NOOB SIBOT character from Mortal kombat grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
#SomeoneTellKenya Kenya GDP = $33.62 bn Dangote + Adenuga + Alakija + Fernandez = $35bn
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why do kenyans wear tyres on their neck
labasulla: #SomeOneTellKenya USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood > #ouch. #SomeoneTellKenya I Don't Wanna Insult Kenya....I Love Animals
#SomeOneTellKenya A burnt Ghanian = KENYAN"
#SomeOneTellKenya The Only Positive thing in kenya is H.I.V"
#someoneTellKenya that There's a new Channel on DSTV called Kenya Planet. It draws its name from its similarity with Animal Planet

HAHAHAHA!! Una no go kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
So dis is d cause of the twitFight #someonetellNigeria #SomeoneTellNigerians #SomeoneTellKenyans #someonetellKenya

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: @melokay: Kenyan version of "ALL THE SINGLE LADIES"

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFz_qJ_CYAABLH6.jpg:large[/img]
IS THIS A SOMEBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Picture of Mr kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
istmodella get outta here grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
is this the only time that Nigerians will unite.......just to insult a country ? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013

shocked shocked
Damn! grin grin

Omo to dun is deranged! grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu: Picture of Mr kenya

[size=33pt]

DAYO DAYO DAYO

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by chucky234(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
190: TODAY I ADMIT that Nigerians are BAD wonderful people

na we do bad na we still dey vex dey curse people grin grin grin grin
me I no even know the time wey I join the fight come dey blast Kenyans
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans on instagram grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Kenyans on instagram grin grin grin grin
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123: is this the only time that Nigerians will unite.......just to insult a country ? grin grin grin grin grin

I wish the US could be insulted like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
chucky234: Now this got me cracking;
Our players don't drive themselves to clubs to beg for transfers on deadline day
But this got me ROFLMAO;
Kenyans knows our players,they watch our movies but we don't even know where Kenya is on the map
cause u dumb. Look at the map know your continent. Speaking like a fool who doesnt know countries in Africa and where they located? A whole african? Really bad to be unexposed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyan driving school grin grin grin
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F287726083[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
chucky234: me I no even know the time wey I join the fight come dey blast Kenyans

grin grin grin grin

I always knew Nigerians could curse
But to curse a poor country already suffering well . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2013

1 Like

@BabaOloriokoBB: THE PRESIDENT OF KENYA. Now tell me GEJ is not a Fine Boy http://twitpic.com/cd6ivs "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) / Odion Ighalo In A Manchester United Shirt (First Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.