Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (10365 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by manny4life(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good question, mine was three months ago...after my beloved mother almost lost her live in two accidents in one week. The thought of the fatal accident, and her going through severe pains and the emotional part got to me.. I even love my mom more. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

In every single post you make?
Is it not too much?
LMAO!!! I wanted to say the same thing but I thought was gonna be mean..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

In every single post you make?
Is it not too much?
No!!!! Let her b!!! angry

Hian! Na wa o!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by manny4life(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! I wanted to say the same thing but I thought was gonna be mean..

But you're already mean na? lipsrsealed grin

Sis, you dey vex o no be small thing.. cheesy grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
on the real now, the last time I cried for something other than cramps was during the Aluu incident. I was spilling tears of sorrow and anger at the same time.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
manny4life:

But you're already mean na? lipsrsealed grin

Sis, you dey vex o no be small thing.. cheesy grin
hahahaha!! I do have temper issues...like for real now tongue tongue

it's something I'm working on sha grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by nenergy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
It was in church o, during worship session. I was hailing God, extolling his name,then i ran out of things to say. That was when i started crying o,as in serious weeping.Hahahaha Thank God no one noticed.lol

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
nenergy: It was in church o, during worship session. I was hailing God, extolling his name,then i ran out of things to say. That was when i started crying o,as in serious weeping.Hahahaha Thank God no one noticed.lol
what? hahahahaha!! why?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by zangiff(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
i cried anytime i remember the corpse of ma mother. Even in the car, i use may hankerchief to cover
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by manny4life(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahaha!! I do have temper issues...like for real now tongue tongue

it's something I'm working on sha grin grin grin

Nne, I don't hold it against you... It's good you're working on it. grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by sKeetz(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
angry When Manchester United FC lost to Real Madrid in the uefa champions league which led to their premature exit from the tournament
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by yuzedo: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Today, when i heard Chinua Achebe has passed on.. sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by sS2(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Cant remember maybe in Junior school
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by missjo(f): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
I cry all the time.

watching some movies, reading some touching story, chopping onions, seeing other women cry over a man, sometimes during an orgasm. I am a cry baby, embarassing but true
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
cried ke !

This my eyes fit still commot tears so
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
adaobi123: when i watched a walk to remember.... cry
ah! That movie is (taching, as in Ghanian pronounciation) touching...
But water no drop 4rm my eye when I watch am o!
'Oju mi da baje baje'.
The last time I cried was cos of cane in pry sch. Live as been challenging, but no situation has & ll never made me cry. Even when my dear grandma died, I no cry. But it pained me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by theripper: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
E don tey o., my lachrymal glands don't work again sef.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by missjo(f): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Phucking MODS, I said ORG*AS!M goddammit! ORG*AS!M!!! What is heavenly feeling
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by pearlndu(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
Even. As I read this. I am crying. Within. Me, just lost a dear uncle, his Wife. And. Daughter. In a fatal accident. Right now am cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yesterday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by eagleeye2: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
@pearlndu:
Even. As I read this. I am crying. Within. Me, just lost a dear uncle, his Wife. And. Daughter. In a fatal accident. Right now am cry

RIP to them.
My heart goes out to you. May the Good Lord grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by youngambi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wait watz wrng wit u guys, i cn c clearly dat da question is 'wen was da last tym u cried' nd nt wat mks/made u cry...den y d silly answers
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
When the police shot Tear gas in my room under my bed to displace rats protesting 4 food cos hunger be wan kill me wey get house talk less of them. grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Chimerase(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dyt: Jst show me a movie anyone is crying
I mean any, even if its jst a tear drop
Also anyth dats got to do wit love
luv no go kill u, say AMEN
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Chimerase(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
De day I lost ma kid sista embarassed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fELiscatus: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No!!!! Let her b!!! angry

Hian! Na wa o!

Drinking Panadol for another man's headache.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Caracta: Yesterday...for a character in a book- "The boy called It"
Biography of Dave Pezler.

I cannot forget that book....so real and touching,its got a sequel. Cannot remember it now as its ages I read the book but somethin sure snapped in me and I would never forget that feeling.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Drinking Panadol for another man's headache.
Na... more like drinking alomo in my home gal's party.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by chucky234(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: The last time I cried was on Sunday and that was because I thought the biatch called menstrual cramps was going to kill me angry angry angry
Hehehe
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by chucky234(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
missjo: I cry all the time...watching some movies, reading some touching story, chopping onions, seeing other women cry over a man, sometimes during an orgasm. I am a cry baby, embarassing but true
Hmmm orga:sm thingz
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
aadetoyin: Yesterday but it was joyful tears. I was watching "Teju Babyface Show" and 2 women won return tickets to United states. The first woman ran out and started rolling on the floor. Its an old episode but touched me on how the unexpected can make u so happy.

Hahhahahahahahahaha-it was shocking to me the way the first woman reacted,happiness indeed cannot be controlled.See rolling on the floor as if TB Joshua dey cast out demons. grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Chimerase: De day I lost ma kid sista embarassed

May God bless her soul,Stay strong my brother. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.