Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,268 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Easy Ways To Remove Virus, Malware Or Wormfrom Computer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Ways To Remove Virus, Malware Or Wormfrom Computer (518 Views)

How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart / How Can I Remove Virus That Are Being Detected My Avira Anti Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Remove Virus, Malware Or Wormfrom Computer by cortechclub(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2013
I received some phone calls from my readers. They asked me that how can they remove virus, malware or worms from their computer? I relied and promised to also writing article on it for others so that they can know and understand what they are.

Computer worm, malware or virus can attack your computer that is connected to the internet.

This happen when someone want to lock your computer temporarily or permanently in order to seize your ownership. And request for money before they remove the worm or virus from your computer.

Who lock my computer?

Hackers, hacker is known as expect in programming language. I am not saying all experts in programming language are hackers, but hackers are set of people who are expert in programming and they have no trace.

Before they unlock your computer, you will be seeing logo displayed like “We locked your computer” “You have be hacked” etc. you will not have access to your documents. They will instruct you to send them payment and be freed.

Source:
http://www.cortechclub.org/2013/01/easy-ways-to-remove-virus-malware-or.html

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Guidelines / How To Choose A Perfect Blog Topic / Enter I U Wanna Bcum A Site Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.