Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,668 members, 7,979,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:41 AM

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? (17446 Views)

No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It? / A Car Gift On A First Date: Do U Support It! / 5 Tips For Good Manners On A Dinner Date. (do You Pass The Test?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by mkoabiola: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Kini big deal.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by kekilika: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:
Beautiful girl, can you honestly tell us who is giving who during sex and after? Its your misconception that women are the ones who give part of their beings during sex. Its a big fat bursty lie.
Now lemme tell you, during sex, the man gives his energy, sperm and kpekus(prick) while the woman opens are legs to recieve all the things a man has to offer. And even after sex,the woman will open her palms to recieve transport fare. E no easy for us oo! To be a man is not a day's job
big fat lie!!! Yet stil, you stil invest wit no returns? Its 50-50
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by kekilika: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: As the spirit leads wink wink wink wink
n the spirit is subject to d owner.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Boss13: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2013
freecocoa: This here is why I still maintain that you are a judgmental dunce(excuse me on that) but you are talking as if you know me on a personal level, just why would you assume that I won't sleep with him on the first date for fear of him not calling back? What do you know about my 5exual orientation? Do you know if I don't even want him to call back and that's why I won't sleep with him? Do you know if the thing between my leg can accommodate his rod? Do you know if we like the same things as regards 5ex? Just what do you know to make you conclude its all about the fear of losing him?

Again my friend, don't always assume you know what the next person is thinking, it might just be 5ex for you but for the next person its not.

Did I hit an emotional vein. Ouch!!! That must hurt. Your response reminds me of Nigerian soldiers during the civil war, shooting randomly at innocent babies. Please don't act like a sex expert, coming on a faceless forum to brag. Between the two of us, we know the truth. You know you feel relieved when he calls or comes visiting again. You know the thing between your legs can accommodate any rod especially when your feelings are strong for the individual concerned. You know just as much as you enjoy s.ex, the fear of rejection does not allow you to engage in the beautiful sport. That fear eating you up, that same fear making you enrol for a crash course with the MI5 or CIA. That same fear, even when he looks into your eyes and you are wet down south, you still brush off the advances despite nature's call. You know and we all know.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2013
^Obviously you are not mature enough to understand certain things so I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2013
kekilika:
big fat lie!!! Yet stil, you stil invest wit no returns? Its 50-50
exactly!! Its 50:50
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Much ado about Nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Toktee(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Majority of all these girls making mouth here have done it time and again,they just pretending cos iz on a social network
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by hardeyincah(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
enemmo: No......No.......No...
Maybe because I am a Woman.I cannot prefer that.
Then the guy will start running his big mouth.
He should work hard o jare,
and I might consider him
Ladies like U̶̲̥̅̊ love sex more than suya... U̶̲̥̅̊'ll give him at the first meet.. Be it fast food,bus, garage, church e.t.c
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by LoveAmaka88(f): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
In this world of STI's and fatherless children, it's not wise to have such casual behavior. It causes so many problems for so many people. By the first date, do you know the person's health history? family status? emotional stability level? criminal history? Why risk your life and your safety? It might be inconvenient to wait, but it's more inconvenient to raise a child with a difficult person or take medications everyday. The experience can also be mentally and emotionally taxing.

Just stop and think about consequences. . .
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by DonTonero: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: I don't support it,have never and would never do it.Anyone who can do sex on first date can also do one night standsundecided
Both stand against my value system.
what you said is a BIG FAT LIE.you dont have to generalize.but come to think of it what do we mean by sex on the first date? before the first date ,you must have been chating with this guy,doing all sorts of talking with him both good and durty talks so it doesn't matter weather you give in that if eventually you will later.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by nekaa(f): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
No, jus dsnt seem right.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by adefemi007(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
WWJD
What Will Jesus Do?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
adefemi007: WWJD
What Will Jesus Do?

Jesus died a virgin so we will never know..

Even when the villagers brought a P`ostitute for him, he et her go without touching her. grin

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by sunnyt1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
As shudren of gwaad, pre-marital s*ex is not gud rara.

Whether on the 1st date or afta 5 yrs, if its b4 wedding, its against God's purpose for s*x and marriage.

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by yinkuschua(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Its all about choice but I am not supporting it cause we guys can be so funny sometimes... if we had our way d 1st time we conclude dats how she sleep around on 1st dates...
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by DonTonero: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
When a girl has nothing more than her p`ussy to offer, thats when she feels cheap whenever she has sex with a Man....................................i love this so much.i dont blame you cause you have seen ma unclothedness as if the man was born to be naked or his own unclothedness aint worth it.rubbish
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boss13:

Feminine insecurity. The world is changing and men are loving confident women and not insecured ones. I was with a lady yesternite - very hawt and sexy and she is so confident. She smokes too (something naija men will term as being wayward) and when she pull up her cigarette, the guys at the table struggle to lit it up for her. I termed that as being classy cos she knows what and how to do it. Plus she is a professional and earning good pay.

Ladies be empowered no man would talk trash about sleeping with you on the first day and call you a LovePeddler. Matter of fact you are doing him a favour by sleeping with him and also enjoying yourself.

Tired of the insecurities I see with Nigerian women. So old school.
and u see a girl who smokes as a confident and cassy girl. Oh my God, western culture is ruining some peoples thinking faculty. I pray u marry a girl dat smokes.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by switdick(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
lol" Funny thread.

I just wanna ask the Ladies, of what moral value is there, to not give it on the first day or date of meeting when you two are mutually and sexxually compatible with your feelings for each other considering how well you both have been chatting or whatever OR '

Giving it on the first date??

If you place such moral value on Sexx, Shouldn't you keep it till you're married ??lol

Cuz if we face the biblical truth to it, sexx before marriage is fornication, A sin amongst many other sins there is,which by the way,we aren't all far from...Whether its amidst or before the relationship you Fuuccck him., So my dear ladies quit the fake self act of not giving it up for some random thoughts of whether he'd still value you or not for its not what you do but how you do it..LoL"

Hell,you can fucck who you want and still keep your values and self worth intact with pride and dignity upheld"

If its not insecurity like BoSs13 said,then you ladies are either fake or fuccccking pretenders to me."LOl

Check this,the first face of insecurity,when you start to think for the Man you intend fucccking on the first date,whether he'd see you as cheap?...jeeeeez he wants to fucck you too nau looooooooool"

There's no fakeness to it, and its not a matter of choice like you lot claim,its following your natural instinct on what you want...Note"" you have to be compatible to arrive at that first,....you can't meet up with just anyone and expect them to understand,like the men that don't agree with it...lol yeah,they are the ones to call you out as CHEAP.

3 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by adefemi007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Even when the villagers brought a P`ostitute for him, he et her go without touching her. grin
grin
Okija_juju:

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Lumyboi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
M M M: I prefer sex on d 1st date undecided

U can have sex on d 1st date nd he ends up marrying u, u can also wait 4 a year nd get dumped after sex. Life aint mathematics(y) cry
I bliv u. Fact of life...its no maths, overcacu wnt help u
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Olami1224: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
It's very good to have it on the first date; so you can know if your investment will progress o tongue ... i say YES!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by enemmo(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
hardeyincah:
Ladies like U̶̲̥̅̊ love sex more than suya... U̶̲̥̅̊'ll give him at the first meet.. Be it fast food,bus, garage, church e.t.c
Ha Ha Ha.LWKMD Like you abi.Sorry to dissapoint you but not everyone thinks like you.smh at ur 'sex more than suya' funny comparism
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by aggiel: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
For a gal to have sex with a guy for the first time on a date means there has been a level of communication either on phone, internet, pleasantary greetings for some time.

I for one initiated sex in my present relationship on our first date, we both knew ourselves for about 2yrs, schooling in the same university, normally exchange greetings nothing more. In our 3rd year of friendship, he came to pay me a visit, and u know the rest, I didn't believe till this moment that I actually made the move. We Bleep*d continuosly for a year before we agreed to be boyfriend and galfriend, very funny, to God be the glory we're planning for the next level by year end.

Everybody to his/her own opinion sha, ladies pls if u have sex with a guy on first date void of sentiments, whether u've known him for a while or not, don't ever pick up the phone to call him back, even if ur hand dey scratch u.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Policewoman(f): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
NO angry
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Kassidy90(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
M M M: I prefer sex on d 1st date undecided

U can have sex on d 1st date nd he ends up marrying u, u can also wait 4 a year nd get dumped after sex. Life aint mathematics(y) cry
my tot
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
gree-die:
I'd prefer not to do d do on d very first date. Reason? Choice.

choice that has no guarantees why make it in the first place?
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Policewoman(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
If you withhold it on the first date and give it later without getting married, then you are the same. It's either you give it or withhold it till marriage. I will advise the latter.

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Blackteeth(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
It depends on the circumstance. Let me say I met a babe somewhere and we discussed THOROUGHLY for like 5 hours that we became relaxed with each other and understood ourselves and what we want. If she later visits my crib for the first time of course we can do it. But a situation where I met a girl and we havnt interacted well enough would be a different case.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by ichidodo: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Policewoman: If you withhold it on the first date and give it later without getting married, then you are the same. It's either you give it or withhold it till marriage. I will advise the latter.
YES,MA'AM.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Maybe, if am into d guy buh lets face it, weda u av sex on d 1st date or sex on d 10th date, its still sex b4 marriage. Fornication is fornication, no matter aw u frame it.

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by switdick(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
shocked Ladies Still think otherwise ??

Awwwwww' lol so cute, Now that we've manage to establish the fact by this thread that girls..aka..women are naturally nd instinctively insecure by default ?? We Still love them that way,LoL" maybe we are designed to by nature...

However,it doesn't change the truth therein,guys still like confident girls too,ones that go for what they want like guys do.

Ever wonder why you girls complain guys go for the bad girls..cheesy ? Yeah cuz they think like men,go for what they want and still be girls in that regard,so sophisticated in their manner and Style"....Less dramatic too cool

Bad in the context of confidence oo...not a flirt,juju and native doctor visitor" grin

Just be your self pleassssssssssse,,people C'mon....wth Its not too damn hard is it?..LoL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.