Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise (2780 Views)

Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by SamMilla1(m): 2:10am On Mar 30, 2008
@ mr poster,
What are we all talking here, the names u saw on her phone shouldnt be the case for now, what should be the matter is the fact that your name is not there @all. she might pretend that she knows your number off head but let me say this, i know how love works. if her love for you is up to twenty percent, she would have restored your number on the new phone the moment she got the phone.,, even before putting that of her mother .don't joke with your heart, thats the quickest way to destroy yourself.i understand your problem, maybe you are my kind of people who cannot be comfortable with the fact that someone they trully love can not allow them to handle their phones. for me, its practically unacceptable,
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by earthrealm(m): 5:10am On Mar 30, 2008
wow, 98% of the posters said u shud kick the lassie out!!!,

meeeeeen this goes to show the kind of relationships people r having these days
that u hv hv to end a relationship over a ssimple thing like [MY HERO]////it cud be her dad/her pastor/her mentor, etc,,,, [i guess the trust isnt there in the relationship anymore, n thats the only reason y i would advise u to end it, not even 4 the my hero thingy et al]

dude get a grip on ur self, n analyse the whole thingy critically, but since mistrust is already there, its going 2 be hard, 4 u to do a sane thing, just try n hv an open mind,

wow with the kin mistrus i see in relationship nowadays,,,peeps go so begin go babalawo to find out if their bf/gf is cheating on them or not, ,,n me sef wudnt really blame them, most people want to eat their cake n still have it!!!
@ poster keep us posted on how things work out
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by earthrealm(m): 5:24am On Mar 30, 2008
@ sam milla goood point, i clean 4got that,,,,,

dude that aint a good sign at all, if u r really impo in her life, she shuf=d hv stored ur name the moment she got the new p-jone, her hving ur name in her head n all not withstanding, [99.9% of all people in a relationship do that''''unless she aint like the rest of us],

u shud re evaluate he relationship, n downgrade her from wifey material 2 casual friends, n watch how things will turn out

n btw, stop playing that marriage card until u r ready, i mean 6=8 mnths ready, always keep ur options open/keep the lady guess, if she is really interesteed in knowing ur plans 4 her, she will ask subtly or indirectly
NEVA EVER BE NEEDY/OR SHOW A LADY THAT SHE IS THE BEDROCK OF UR EMOTIONALLY STABILITY, UNLESS THE FEELINGS R MUTUAL

SAM MILLA:

@ mr poster,
What are we all talking here, the names u saw on her phone shouldnt be the case for now, what should be the matter is the fact that your name is not there all. she might pretend that she knows your number off head but let me say this, i know how love works. if her love for you is up to twenty percent, she would have restored your number on the new phone the moment she got the phone.,, even before putting that of her mother .don't joke with your heart, thats the quickest way to detroy yourself.i understand your problem, maybe you are my kind of people who cannot be comfortable with the fact that someone they trully love can not allow them to handle their phones. for me, its practically unacceptable,
a
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by Steroid101(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2008
Why do u guys behave like this, women are not something to take too serious. The only time you take woman serious is when ur marriage is 2 months ahead. Perhaps you don't expect any woman to stick to you when are u are not planning for marriage or even talking about it
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by stranger26(f): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2008
Be careful before jumping to conclusions! Maybe those are just petnames for her siblings/cousins/friends. Sometimes I text my female friends and we write stuff like "how r u, my love", "honeypie" "sweetheart", etc,,,,I'm not a lesbian! It's just a show of friendly love. If a guy read that, he could conclude that I have a boyfriend or something and I don't even date! So, yeah, just don't rush to conclusions. "my hero" could be her younger brother or cousin.
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by SamMilla1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2008
stranger26:

Be careful before jumping to conclusions! Maybe those are just petnames for her siblings/cousins/friends. Sometimes I text my female friends and we write stuff like "how r u, my love", "honeypie" "sweetheart", etc,,,,I'm not a lesbian! It's just a show of friendly love. If a guy read that, he could conclude that I have a boyfriend or something and I don't even date! So, yeah, just don't rush to conclusions. "my hero" could be her younger brother or cousin.

I partly agree with you but if i see names like that on my fiancee's phone, i will demand for an explanation intead of dying in silence, just like i said earlier , the names he saw on her phone should not be the case here. the problem should be, WHY IS HIS NAME NOT AMONG THE SWEETHEARTS AND MY HEROS AND MY ANGELS, I MEAN IF SHE TRULY LOVE HIM, HIS NAME SHOULD ATLEAST BE AMONG THOSE HEROS and not pastors and prophets like some people stressed here.
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by somze(f): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2008
Smartsoft

1. Why were you snooping through her phone?

2. The fact that your partner does not like you snooping through her phone is a cause for concern.

It points to the fact that you may have been trying to go through her private stuff (I'm sensing insecurity here) and that's not good.

From her angle it also means she may have something to hide. If you are insecure, I don't understand why she would want to further aggravate the situation by making an issue out of it.

Through experience I can tell you it's better to let her be with whatever she wants to hide or keep private, if she does not like you, no amount of surveillance would change that . . . and this is where 3 comes in

[b]3. [/b]If you see a dot in your partner's book, you better have a line in yours.

This may sound childish and stupid but when there is unfaithfulness, lack of trust or insecurity then I say bring out the big guns and I mean it.

If she has a skeleton in her closet, you should have Egyptian mummies in yours.

If you guys actually are mature enough to admit that the relationship is not worth it, then you separate, I mean why cheat when you can just break the hell up.

I sincerely hope, you are blowing hot air over nothing man.

On a lighter note . . . so you have finally found a girl huh, you bad boi you grin grin
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by smartsoft(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hey sorry for not posting for long well i just stop calling her,  for 2days now i didn't hear a beep on my phone from her,  i think she felt well yes his going to call me,  because i do the callings most of the time every blessed day,  so  i just decide to stop calling ! want to give a break,

but i'm pretty suprise that none of you as asked how long we've been driving the car together? not upto a year but for some months now,  she aought to have my number by heart ! abi ? because i do have her number by heart,  i just want to stop using my heart,  want to use my head.

Really, believe me guys, i didn't love her because of her beauty, but i love her for who she is,  but sometimes when we talk i find out that she doesn't trust me anuf,  she told me sometimes ago that i talk like a player,

Don't know if thats the reason why she not really into the game and feels like this guy wants to use me,  i could remember when she accused of me of been a secret admirer to my friend girl friend.
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by SamMilla1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2008
smartsoft:

Hey sorry for not posting for long well i just stop calling her, for 2days now i didn't hear a beep on my phone from her, i think she felt well yes his going to call me, because i do the callings most of the time every blessed day, so i just decide to stop calling ! want to give a break,

but i'm pretty suprise that none of you as asked how long we've been driving the car together? not upto a year but for some months now, she aought to have my number by heart ! abi ? because i do have her number by heart, i just want to stop using my heart, want to use my head.

Really, believe me guys, i didn't love her because of her beauty, but i love her for who she is, but sometimes when we talk i find out that she doesn't trust me anuf, she told me sometimes ago that i talk like a player,

Don't know if thats the reason why she not really into the game and feels like this guy wants to use me, i could remember when she accused of me of been a secret admirer to my friend girl friend.

oh boy make i give you my last advice, put your coat on your shoulder and slowly walk away, even if she is not cheating on you, i am sure that your love for her is fading so fast, the same happened to me, trust me, with time, you will realise that love is not blind, its love is a raging fire,
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by dreeldee: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
smartsoft:

Hey sorry for not posting for long well i just stop calling her,  for 2days now i didn't hear a beep on my phone from her,  i think she felt well yes his going to call me,  because i do the callings most of the time every blessed day,  so  i just decide to stop calling ! want to give a break,

but i'm pretty suprise that none of you as asked how long we've been driving the car together? not upto a year but for some months now,  she aought to have my number by heart ! abi ? because i do have her number by heart,  i just want to stop using my heart,  want to use my head.

Really, believe me guys, i didn't love her because of her beauty, but i love her for who she is,  but sometimes when we talk i find out that she doesn't trust me anuf,  she told me sometimes ago that i talk like a player,

Don't know if thats the reason why she not really into the game and feels like this guy wants to use me,  i could remember when she accused of me of been a secret admirer to my friend girl friend.

man i'll advise you to quit the relationship if you don't want a heartbreak. I don't think it's worth it, she doesn't seem to care, love is reciprocal and if she won't call you in 2 days and will only wait for you to call shows she isn't interested in you not to mention the fact that your name isn't even on her phone.
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by jkpretty(f): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Smartsoft
sorry u aint smart on this one but rather too soft undecided
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
Lol cheesy
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by laudate: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2008
somze:

Smartsoft

1. Why were you snooping through her phone?

2. The fact that your partner does not like you snooping through her phone is a cause for concern.

It points to the fact that you may have been trying to go through her private stuff (I'm sensing insecurity here) and that's not good.

From her angle it also means she may have something to hide. If you are insecure, I don't understand why she would want to further aggravate the situation by making an issue out of it.

Through experience I can tell you it's better to let her be with whatever she wants to hide or keep private, if she does not like you, no amount of surveillance would change that . . . and this is where 3 comes in

3. [/b]If you see a dot in your partner's book, you better have a line in yours.

[b]This may sound childish and stupid but when there is unfaithfulness, lack of trust or insecurity then I say bring out the big guns and I mean it.

If she has a skeleton in her closet, you should have Egyptian mummies in yours.

If you guys actually are mature enough to admit that the relationship is not worth it, then you separate, I mean why cheat when you can just break the hell up.

I sincerely hope, you are blowing hot air over nothing man.

Well said, bro'! Preach it!

On a last note though, Smartsoft why didn't you just ASK her outright who those folks were (i.e. my hero etc.)?  you can still do so now. Its' not too late. There might be an innnocent explanation for all these things. Don't go seeing shadows where there are none.

As for your number not being on her phone, tell her point blank that it looks funny. And then watch her response. If she stores it immediately in her phone, overlook the issue. If she gives you another watery excuse, then sit her down and have a long, deep discussion about your relationship, where it is headed and the options available to you at this stage.

See what she says. If you are not satisfied, then break things up as decently & as gently as you can. sad
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by micklplus(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2008
hey smartsoft,
no dull moment ! shine your eyes, the game is almost over !
Like sam milla has put it, put on your coat and slowly walk !

It is understandable if u get deceived but man, do u have to deceive yourself too?? U aint gon do that, right?

Cheers
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by bethsy: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2008
my dear lets call a spade a spade if this girl really loves u Ur number should be registered where it would not be found wanting she already made it clear to u that there is another guy in the picture if not why would she lay emphasises on that so my dear there are more important people in her life maybe u are just a company to her sorry if i sound so blunt but face reality my brother me too i be girl;
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by 190: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
ehhheooooo someone is about to get his hart broken, e b like say even me sef get the same problem just dat i met my gf a girl who likes activities e.g parties and everything shinning but i have tried to change her,we are dating 4 almsot a year now but at times she tries 2 go back and i spank her all the same una get ways 2 know if chick dey cheat,i have a feelin she deletes her msgs cos she knows i would reach ther, replys needed
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by djojo(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2010
U are not only building castle in the air, u are designing the castle to make it more beautiful and there will be no gain in that
some ladies are smart, they will go extra length in pretending they love u which is not so,
maybe u av shown it to her that u love her, which u are not supposed to show

if u love a lady u don't show it to her cos she will take u for granted, that is why most ladies like to be with mad guys
and maybe u are too soft for her
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by kpolli(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2010
all females r liars, so wateva she told u, she is telling another dude
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by 190: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2010
women,

smh
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by lovemoi2(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2010
Hero could be her dad. Anyway from my point of view, when i am in a relationship with a guy, i usually refuse to store his name on my phone cos i dont want busy bodies snoofing into my relationship!

So that way when someone decides to go through my phone i know they dont know anything about my life with my boo. Reason why i dont keep messages.

By the way? WHY DO U GUYS GET SO ATTACHED TO THE PHONE?! I mean dont let a simple mobile phone ruin your relationship. Do not make conclusions
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2010
Poster,

That you are dating a girl doesnt mean she has to put it on her phone or announce it to all and sundry
It doesnt matter if she does not store your name on her phone, she might have her reasons
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by kpolli(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2010
lovemoi2:

Hero could be her dad. Anyway from my point of view, when i am in a relationship with a guy, i usually refuse to store his name on my phone cos i dont want busy bodies snoofing into my relationship!

So that way when someone decides to go through my phone i know they dont know anything about my life with my boo. Reason why i dont keep messages.

By the way? WHY DO U GUYS GET SO ATTACHED TO THE PHONE?! I mean dont let a simple mobile phone ruin your relationship. Do not make conclusions

trust a girl to try n cover up for another girl
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by earthrealm(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
smart soft,
i just stumbled on this thread after like 2yrs again.pls cum yarn us how the story ended!
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by zealot4me(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
190:

women,

smh

wetin den do ?
Re: She Claims To Love Me, But Her Phone Suggests Otherwise by mengi: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
@smartsoft,
Guy, he get one chikala were i dey nod,and she dey believe me, so tay, she stored me as "my hero", i bet we fit dey talk about thesame gal here, wetin be this your chick initials? pulling ya legs grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . / She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) / Recharge Card Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.