Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

How To Disappear To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Disappear To London (1567 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disappear To London by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2008
Pleas is there any herbalist that can prepare some concoction for me to travel abroad, as i will disappear into europe from nigeria. I know this is possible. Anyone know please link me up.
Re: How To Disappear To London by stkris(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
dude, this is your lucky day because i hv that info for u.

first you have to fast for 2 weeks, then go to the ogoni cave, wearing nothing but a yellow leaf on your head . walk precisely 12.09578 - 0.23 feet into it  (FYI if u miscalculate u'll miss it)

then make a definite 62.84 degree left turn into a narrow crevice in the cave walls. at this point, you have to totally ignore all da evil decayed spirits and

ghosts trying to grab at u n stuff.  shocked . take 3.22 steps n u'll mysteriously find yourself in the heart of da evil forest . remember: ignore all EVIL forces.

u'l see a very small hill  at 44.89 degrees NW of your position. don't be fooled, the hill looks 10 feet tall, but it takes TWO whole days n nights to climb it

(FYI :it is called AKULAMAGBAGO HILL: the home of d headless. so know what 2 expect) . if u make it over this hill, u'l meet the NBLAGHSETA RIVER: the blood of the dead

u have to swim 16.893 feet across it and 48.096 feet into the depths. at the bottom, u'll see a 1*1 ft sized hole which u hv to squeeze through

and this is where u'l meet ALAKAGBONDORU: the old wise tortoise (426.89 year old tortoise and also an immigration expert and travel agent) .

but he cannot help you to europe, so he'll have to give u further evil directions to the herbalist whom u seek for the concortion.

GOOD LUCK my friend in your great quest to come abroad, cool
Re: How To Disappear To London by smile4kenn(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2008
do you know any 6 storey building around you?

Ok, just take banana leave, sweeze it and then drink the juice that comes out from it, then jump down from the 6 storey building, and you will find yourself in front of scotland yard head office.
Re: How To Disappear To London by ty4real(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Poster!
Are you all right at all?You are a confirmed mungu , and na your kind all this herbalist dey tak echop and send their pikin to school,keep seraching there is an onlin eberbalist who states that he can hepl nairalanders go abroad babadbia or whatever he calls himsef or better still go become witch or wizard then your spirit will be able to project anywhere in the world but watchout there are consequences for it ooo. wink
Re: How To Disappear To London by oziomatv(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
My father is the president of holland, my mother is the chancellor of germany, contact me with 0806xx8915 for an instant access to any country of your choice in europe

Nwanna no be you say this to someone looking for an europe visa?
Re: How To Disappear To London by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
my question is still not answered.
Re: How To Disappear To London by dnative(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Poster
This shows you have not been on Nairaland long enough. If you have, you would know that there is one and only one that can make this possible. Speak to Baba_Dibia asap. You go reach London faster than you can say ABC.
Re: How To Disappear To London by Johnny(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Poster!
Are you all right at all?You are a confirmed mungu , and na your kind all this herbalist dey tak echop and send their pikin to school,keep seraching there is an onlin eberbalist who states that he can hepl nairalanders go abroad babadbia or whatever he calls himsef or better still go become witch or wizard then your spirit will be able to project anywhere in the world but watchout there are consequences for it ooo.

Don't be so harsh, I'm sure he's just kidding.
Re: How To Disappear To London by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2008
I am still looking for the herbalist. Yall wanna tell me u aint know any herbalist whom can do this for me.
Re: How To Disappear To London by TheSly: 2:56am On Apr 04, 2008
Pleas is there any herbalist that can prepare some concoction for me to travel abroad, as i will disappear into europe from nigeria. I know this is possible. Anyone know please link me up.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL cheesy grin
Re: How To Disappear To London by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 04, 2008
Na wa ooo. cheesy
Re: How To Disappear To London by almondjoy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2008
Of all places to disappear to? undecided
Re: How To Disappear To London by babycool(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2008
Lol!

M dear Bigmondo i like you so much because you are a true Desperado and you dont know how to hide it. grin
Re: How To Disappear To London by babycool(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2008
Lol!

My dear Bigmodo i like you so much because you are a true Desperado and you dont know how to hide it.  grin
Re: How To Disappear To London by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2008
almondjoy:

Of all places to disappear to? undecided

abi o
wouldn' t he rather disappear into a bank vault and reappear in his bedroom
Re: How To Disappear To London by ty4real(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
nwando:

abi o
wouldn' t he rather disappear into a bank vault and reappear in his bedroom

No try bank vault ooo,na dere hin go die ,its not like 9ja vaults that you can open and close anyhow without authorization,casue if he sholud try it,he will find himself in the great beyond! grin grin
Re: How To Disappear To London by Anuliph(f): 2:45am On Apr 11, 2008
This is so funny. Is this the joke section?
Re: How To Disappear To London by megastu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2008
E no get wetin person no go see for this NAIRALAND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Scared Of Going To Naija? / Abuja Metroline/light Rail System! / Nigerian born John Abraham Godson becomes Poland’s first black lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.