Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,061 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons (13240 Views)

3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
ifihearam: Some foolish people will not still understand why the president pardoned DSP,it was the right thing to do under such circumstances.

He has been pardoned, aiight no more stories, what should happen to all the looted funds and all the properties acquired with stolen public funds?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by cyril83(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Different excuses.

Goodluck,abati and co, You can do better next time.

No amount of excuses can change our orientation.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by dbride: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
Which Critical Political and Security Reasons will uphold corruption? My God, this people have lost some vital screws upstairs.

They are beginning to sound like Kayode Ezekiel Salako of the 65 pastor's fame who married Foluke Daramola. CONFUSED and DISTURBED. When a man's conscience is judging him and he loses his peace (that is GOD speaking), he stubbornly cooks up anything and everything to defend his mistake. Instead of correcting that mistake, he walks arrogantly deeper into his mess.

I n t e r l u d e..... there is yet another senseless reason coming. One lie to cover 2 lies, two to cover 3 and so on.

GEJ humble yourself and do the right thing. Stop embarrassing yourself!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by izzideen13: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
i cant help but wonder the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria.Mr president should know that Nigeria is greater than him,his family and his so called region,why run government like a private enterprise?He was so quick to implement the so called pardon muted by the late President musa Yar'dua,why did he abandone the 7 point agenda of the president if he is that loyal to him?Nonsense!!!!Thought he will be different,it appears we are in for the worst ever.May God help Naija!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by RedLight1: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Meanwhile he was the number 2 man for Yar'Adua . . . I remain humble
you are very right ... but how come we dont always here them praise yaradua whenever this present government accomplish something...except when somethng is going wrong
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Red-Light:
you are very right ... but how come we dont always here them praise yaradua whenever this present government accomplish something...except when somethng is going wrong

It is human nature, blame others when we wrong, but we take the praise when others did it right . . . tongue
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Gbawe2: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why will the Government not just shut up? GEJ should accept this is the time to embrace silence as the best option. These guys just disgrace Nigeria more as they come up with these ridiculous , senseless and totally bizarre excuses.

Our President who normally does "not give a damn" is now lying disgracefully because condemnation for this crass madness has gone beyond Nigeria. In our Nation, it is easy to deceive, divide and conquer a people who are politically unsophisticated and disunited to the extent they are their own worst enemies. The likes of GEJ subscribe to the notion of opportunistically Throwing Nigerians a 'bone'. That won't do in this case because this is a repulsive turn of event that 'neutrals' (non-Nigerians) have adjudged to mean the President is a pal of corruption. That is why the silly, desperate and inanely unbelievable excuses are flying around.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Jadeng: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

He has been pardoned, aiight no more stories, what should happen to all the looted funds and all the properties acquired with stolen public funds?

This is the same question I have been asking...? On the other hand, what message are they passing to the younger generation?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by eagleeye2: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
I believe Alams had Jonathan by the balls. Whatever it is that he is using to Blackmail GEJ is very potent.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by TableLeg(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
More hogwash and hot nonsense .... SMH
GEJ you are a disgrace to the human race and everything that being "upright" stands for!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by doctokwus: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
For a blatantly pro govt lie piece like Tribune to fabricate such hogwash @least shows d govt is feeling d pains and pressure of one of d most st upid decisions it has ever taken.What security or strategic need does d pardoning of dat barefaced criminal achieve.
Though Chinua Achebe's death has been attributed to pneumonia,I wudnt b surprised if emotional trauma of what d country has become under d fisherman hastened his demise;d pneumonia cud evn b aspiration pneumonitis wen d great man was trying to spill out his vomit in one of his numerous talks on d nightmare d nigerian nation has become.
Strategic concern indeed,its only in d administration of GEJ,d likes of Alama assume such importance
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Feedmemore(f): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
The government is looking for a soft-landing after the pouring of out cry from the "Alamsgate" scandal.

What other excuse are we to expect again? Thinking aloud.., undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
And why did they pardon diya and co?
And the serial child r-apist?

Seriously, does team jona recruit in beer parlors?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by SEGAD: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think I understand better now. Alamieyeseigha was part of the militant, and part of the negotiation of amnesty was pardon for him. Hmmmmm I remember Oga Jona said that MEND was not responsible for the October 1 bombing. Wao! country rule by criminals
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
Jadeng:

This is the same question I have been asking...? On the other hand, what message are they passing to the younger generation?

I am sure the message would be that, Steal as long as you could be remorseful, you will get slap on the wrist and get all the looted money back. . . . I am so sure some leaders of the world, I mean real leaders oh, when they are bored, they would probably logged on to some Nigerian site to have a good laff and read about our actors of a leader to have a good laff for free . . . So at least our leaders are entertaining the real leaders of the world.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by jentlsoul: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
SS and SE will not say anything now. Some of them will rather choose to keep mute and some will still blindly agree or support this useless act.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by dbride: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
I feel bad for REUBEN ABATI the man I admired so much. You finally chose to play with pigs and got yourself so muddied.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by dbride: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gbawe.:
Why will the Government not just shut up? GEJ should accept this is the time to embrace silence as the best option. These guys just disgrace Nigeria more as they come up with these ridiculous , senseless and totally bizarre excuses.

Our President who normally does "not give a damn" is now lying disgracefully because condemnation for this crass madness has gone beyond Nigeria. In our Nation, it is easy to deceive, divide and conquer a people who are politically unsophisticated and disunited to the extent they are their own worst enemies. The likes of GEJ subscribe to the notion of opportunistically Throwing Nigerians a 'bone'. That won't do in this case because this is a repulsive turn of event that 'neutrals' (non-Nigerians) have adjudged to mean the President is a pal of corruption. That is why the silly, desperate and inanely unbelievable excuses are flying around.

Gbawe, I truly weep for this nation. What a president and how low can we go.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Here we go again! Another questionable reason coming from embarrassing leader. The other person said it's done out of fear of God and now it's done due to political and security reasons.

When will these leaders stop deceiving themselves?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
all4naija: Here we go again! Another questionable reason coming from embarrassing leader. The other person said it's done out of fear of God and now it's done due to political and security reasons.

When will these leaders stop deceiving themselves?

Lol . . Someone can only stop embarrassing themselves only when they know they are being embarrassed, they are so caught up in stealing that they have no clue what is happening.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by dbride: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
His attack dogs and defence tigers are kind of mute. Their man is not making their job easy at all, defending the indefensible.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by GotNoBrainsYo: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by EagleNest(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Childish talk. They cannot defend the indefensible.
The damage has been done already.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by nairaman66(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
This is the true meaning of Bullsheet! You lie in other to cover up another lie thereby creating a chain of lies..
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by ochukoccna: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
No matter the spin,Alams remains a convicted thief
How come no one heard of this document during the implementation of the so called militant amnesty?
How come this 'breaking news' is coming from a PDP propaganda outlet like Tribune?
I hope the National Assembly does its job and help rid Nigeria of this hellish monstrousity called Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
The SS and Ijaws must realise they have to put ethnic sentiment aside and sacrifice for the common good
But they cannot as they have been active with their creek son in balkanising this nation.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Gbawe: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
dbride:

Gbawe, I truly weep for this nation. What a president and how low can we go.

My dear fellow, if not for the united international condemnation this has attracted the ultra-callous GEJ would not even be bothered to offer excuses. Him, Okupe, Abati, Omokri et al would simply call critics "dumb" or "yesterdays men" because that is the level of disdain they have for Nigerians who are, essentially, their boss. Now the desperate lies, aimed at the international community, are flying around to attempt the laundering of an impossibly dirty image.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by hotwax: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
?

Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by jadakiss213(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

So pardoning him was a smart move . . . what do you think will happen to all the seized money and properties from him?
its a matter for the courts to decide.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Gbawe: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
dbride: His attack dogs and defence tigers are kind of mute. Their man is not making their job easy at all, defending the indefensible.

grin grin grin grin grin We will soon see the PDP, under GEJ, fielding militant war lords as gubernatorial candidate. They will tell you that these men becoming Governors is the non-negotiable choice they had to make to keep oil flowing. I am really ashamed of Nigeria currently. A nation where mediocrity is defended, celebrated and empowered.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by desh(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
T & T

Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by yemmyurban(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
kbdrim: THIS IS GETTING ME MORE PISSED BY THE DAY. CANT THEY JUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE MORE THEY TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR STUP1DITY THE MORE RIDICULOUS THEY SOUND. BTW..ISNT THERE A YOUNG MEMBER OF THE AWOLOO FAMILY TO REIN TRIBUNE INTO ORDER. TRIBUNE HAS BECOME THE MOUTH PIECE OF PDP IN THE SOUTH WEST

This brings to mind the antics of Comerade Napoleon and Squealer in the novel; Animal farm ...
Re: Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
jadakiss213: its a matter for the courts to decide.

Which court, You make me laff in CAPITAL LETTERS . . .Lol, read more about "state pardon" and you will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku / Heineken Lokpobiri Visits Farmlands In Bayelsa (photos) / Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.