Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. (1135 Views)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
this thread is for serious minds.
I will be sharing some deeds with my partner for discussion and analysis only.

One time or the other we have done things with our partner, out of the ordinary that when we remember them, we still laugh within ourselves.

Do you mind sharing them?
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by KINGwax(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Go first dude
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
it was the very night olamide came to my school.
I never wanted to go seeing him, so i brought out my reading beg and was ready for night class when she (pat) came around.

I told her, we will not be going to the show, but stay together all night, but when it was clear all road led to the show ground, Pat was nolonger comfortable with me, her attention was OLaMIDE, all the talks that night was OLAMIDE, she even called me OLAMIDE, she said me i resemble OLAMIDE...mehn

i didn't know how to shut her up, i tried to stay close to her but she wasn't responding.
She even said the noise out side is too much, when it was clear nobody was even a mile away from my lodge, it became clear her Mind was far.

To cut the long tory short, i don't have the gate fee to go see a human being...infact i don't have any kobo on me, my atm pin was stolen but am with my atm card. grin but i cant tel her it is because i don't have money that i wouldn't be going.
I tried to lie but it was not working so i said let go, with the hope of just hanging around the show hall without going inside.

On arrival, i saw bigger guys with bigger babes parking their cars and climbing fence to go see OLAMIDE, men, na so me and my babe carry get vip ticket o.gringringrin

am still laughing
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
KINGwax: Go first dude
hope i will not be crucified?

Do u have an hilarious...
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
girls won't stop making me. Laugh.
Patin48hrs
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by Sleemg(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2013
channel 190: it was the very night olamide came to my school.
I never wanted to go seeing him, so i brought out my reading beg and was ready for night class when she (pat) came around.

I told her, we will not be going to the show, but stay together all night, but when it was clear all road led to the show ground, Pat was nolonger comfortable with me, her attention was OLaMIDE, all the talks that night was OLAMIDE, she even called me OLAMIDE, she said me i resemble OLAMIDE...mehn

i didn't know how to shut her up, i tried to stay close to her but she wasn't responding.
She even said the noise out side is too much, when it was clear nobody was even a mile away from my lodge, it became clear her Mind was far.

To cut the long tory short, i don't have the gate fee to go see a human being...infact i don't have any kobo on me, my atm pin was stolen but am with my atm card. grin but i cant tel her it is because i don't have money that i wouldn't be going.
I tried to lie but it was not working so i said let go, with the hope of just hanging around the show hall without going inside.

On arrival, i saw bigger guys with bigger babes parking their cars and climbing fence to go see OLAMIDE, men, na so me and my babe carry get vip ticket o.gringringrin

am still laughing
how much was the ticket You must be a stingy guy.

Why keep a girlfriend when you can't make Her happy.
Give her at least some basics things nau.

For discussions sake, I it would be more romantic to have paid that tickket fee for her. Even without her concent
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by Sleemg(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2013
KINGwax: Go first dude
even you wants to share?

Me dey on my chair dey watch.
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2013
Sleemg: how much was the ticket You must be a stingy guy.

Why keep a girlfriend when you can't make Her happy.
Give her at least some basics things nau.

For discussions sake, I it would be more romantic to have paid that tickket fee for her. Even without her concent
the ticket was 500H. Guy mind youu am not stingy...so make students no kEep babes?

She complain?

Nno body is said it wouldn't have be romantic without me paying the gate fee...butt like I said...I don't have the money.
BTW jumping the fence with my girlfriend is one romantic event I will never forgett.
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2013
Sleemg: even you wants to share?

Me dey on my chair dey watch.
are you encouraging or discouraging him?
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by channel190(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2013
I love lol
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by Sleemg(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2013
channel 190: the ticket was 500H. Guy mind youu am not stingy...so make students no kEep babes?

She complain?

Nno body is said it wouldn't have be romantic without me paying the gate fee...butt like I said...I don't have the money.
BTW jumping the fence with my girlfriend is one romantic event I will never forgett.
hahaHahahahhahahhahahahaaaAhhahahhahahahhahahahha just 500naira EBI na 500k. Oboyi you poor o.
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by Sleemg(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Student who don't have the means shouldn't keep girlfriends so. If. You can't spend on her, why keep her. Besides poor man wife na everybody wife you never hear em before?
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by xynerise: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2013
Damn! Why am I not laughing? undecided
Re: My Most Hilarious DEEDS With my Partners: discussions for serious minds only. by Sleemg(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2013
channel 190: are you encouraging or discouraging him?
he can share his but me I will just watch

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act / Staying With Your Better Half While He/she Poos / Am In Love With A Refferend Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.