Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members (14328 Views)

Tompolo Sues FG Over N45.9bn Fraud Charges / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / EFCC To Arrest Priests Over Atuche’s N45 Million Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by azimibraun: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Tell me why we won't kidnap or militate?.. Our hearts are bitter yet we let d hate penetrate... What a shame on dis wicked ppl.. Blastin Aluu 4 Aint no luv frm my 9800 tru my beat by dre headfone.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by hardbody: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Euroclydon: Three members of an employment syndicate have been arrested by the Nigerian Army in Abuja.

The Commandant of the Nigerian Navy Unit at the Mogadishu Cantonment, Commodore Segun Adebari who paraded the suspect said they fell for a bait of N45, 000 which they wanted to personally collect.

This is coming at the heels of many cases of job scam into military and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria.

Operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and the Nigeria Customs have in the past arrested members of syndicates who engage in duping job applicants.

When arrested, the suspects were said to have been in possession of fake naval identity cards, photocopies of credentials and several other items.

The suspects however denied any wrong doing, instead claiming to be victims of a syndicate in the Nigerian Navy.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Navy has launched a manhunt for the leader of the alleged syndicate. The leader suspected is said to be one Mr. Morris Okorobi.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/22/army-uses-n45-000-bait-to-arrest-employment-syndicate-members/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

@op, articulate your story and align it with the theme of your post and then resend or repost. Until you so do, don't come here and waste our time, most people here are not high school students, part of the time spent here is management time and must be used economically.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by CLEANSLATE: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2013
9jauk: Zimbabwe is a great place to make a fortune as thr legal tender is American $ think of a business, and Vod will bless u.

good to hear this,pls do you stay in that country.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by TableLeg(m): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Awesome... I love it when scammers, fraudsters and thieves get caught!
Born basta.rds!!!
Scumbags
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by nedu2000(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=Euroclydon]

Operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and .... Y dem И̣̣̣̥o go folo
grin
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by maronih: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Bryancrox: I mis my fliqht to Dubai for 2face weddinq...Am anqry
Oga o Naija why we no think rigt for a moment i beg.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by maronih: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2013
Stop this Pls.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Creamz(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2013
Every body wants to be rich in this country, by hook or by crook. I guess our leaders are teaching by example
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote
author=ochukoccna]They did nothing wrong
Such brazen impunity similar to that of the gateman of the Honda Place
who said the National Assembly members are getting paid big time @ the
expense of the people
I wonder what their excuse is?
Alam's presidential pardon? shocked shocked[/quote]

Pls always remember to take ur drugs. Sometimes d symtoms could be obvious
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by mach3: 3:00am On Mar 23, 2013
marabout:

Na today you sabi the poor level of journalism these days? Utter mediocrity.

So is the level of journalism poor or mediocre?
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Greatken007(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2013
EVEN IF IT IS #10 EVERY ACT OF CRIME SHOULD BE PUNISHED
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Lemon1(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2013
na simple maths ratio na ....if Maina steals billions n pays a fine of thousands 2 go home free...den dese guy can still thousands and ............guess what ...... Pay a fine amountin to 0.000000.......E my calculator dey show error ...but final d answer should mean they r free.. yepeeeee nigeria is a good country
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by dgysoft(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2013
Another group are now in benin defrauding poor jobless nigeria using the office of the surveyor general located on survey road on aduwawa just behind nta in benin. Maritime and navy should do something now because it is pure dupe, and benins know but just left them there to be collecting 200k for a job that is nowhere. My number is 08063399119 i can give more info.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by dgysoft(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2013
Another group is nigeria maritime security agency in benin defrauding poor jobless nigeria using the office of the surveyor general located on survey road on aduwawa just behind nta in benin. Maritime and navy should do something now because it is pure dupe, and benins know but just left them there to be collecting 200k for a job that is nowhere. My number is 08063399119 i can give more info.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by chucky234(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2013
Malfunction abi malnutrition dey worry all these mods,which kain crappy uninformative story be dis one for front page. I suffer dig better stories put for NL dem go leave dem for section to rot yet carry crappy useless stories dey sample for FP everyday.
Idio:ts.
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Decryptor(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2013
HQ:

I even clicked the link to meet the same thing staring back at me.

I give up on some threads that make the Front Page. angry angry
I said something yesterday about the poor quality of content hitting the FP these days and guess what happened?...i was banned by Seun himself! SMH
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Ninilowo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dahbutter: The headlines reads Nigerian army, yet the story is about Nigerian navy. Besides u can't get any idea how the money was used to bait the crooks, or how they ran the scam. Methinks this thread is a bloody waste o' space
GBAM! Real waste of space n data
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
when the army traces the syndicate to the oga at the top, they will forget their website address grin grin grin
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
I want to post a comment on this poor journalism how do I go about it?
Re: N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members by marabout(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
eledalo: So the Nigerian Navy has so much time on their hands, they now catch N45000 frausters?

You no Thank God say dem no dey use their time plot coup instead grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off / PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC / APC Campaigns In Ikot Ekpene Local Government ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.