Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,673 members, 7,945,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... (6294 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by agiboma(f): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
glad to hear things worked out for you.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Chaulay1: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
What kind of MIL would ask her DIL the person responsible for her pregnancy? Haba, Tiwa better caution his parents, seems they are too forward. Imagine d errant nonsense! Confronting both friend and wife, I tire o. They couldn't even wait for their son to confirm whether he slept with his wife during his last visit.

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2013
Make that guy watch himself
If you are so sure you did not sleep with the woman yet you could not deny vehemently

Too much punny that uve been in lately that you were not sure abi? crazy laughter

Hmmmm

You don dodge this bullet sha
Na god help you
Go and sin no more
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee: Make that guy watch himself
If you are so sure you did not sleep with the woman yet you could not deny vehemently

Too much punny that uve been in lately that you were not sure abi? crazy laughter

Hmmmm

You don dodge this bullet sha
Na god help you
Go and sin no more
There is a form of accussation one would get that one may be too shocked to react. That was what happened to me.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Hmm...

You need to rebujke that spirit of acquiescence so that next time you are implicated for a sin you did not commit especially one that can cause such typhoon of destructionbroken homes,generational curses etc bla bla bla , you reject it rightaway

Ish

As I said before, go and sin no more
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by A40(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2013
drnoel:
There is a form of accussation one would get that one may be too shocked to react. That was what happened to me.
I'd advice you to stay away from that family! What next would they accuse you of? Murder? Imagine if it was something that could land you in police custody na so you for quiet bah?
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
A-40:

I'd advice you to stay away from that family! What next would they accuse you of? Murder? Imagine if it was something that could land you in police custody na so you for quiet bah?

5+ Likes!!!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Genius100: 3:39am On Mar 26, 2013
chaircover: Lots of lessons to be learnt here o!

Sometimes one needs to step back and take a good look at one does and how people around you perceive it. You thought that you were helping your friends wife by running errands and taking her out, but as you can see your friends parents did not feel comfortable with it. Can I ask why are you going to functions and discos with your friends wife? if she is bored cant she go out with her husbands or her own relatives? You are/were only a friend with no blood ties & not a relative. This is not ilu oyinbo where everybody minds their own biz

I am surprised that your wife didnt mention anything about your lemo lemo friendship, cos I would have said something. A good name is better than all the wealth in this world. Now that they have soiled your name what next

I just pray that oyinye doesnt have a miscarriage cos you will never be able to wash your name clean again.

The DNA people are talking about costs about 500K if I am not mistaken so better go and start saving that and ask the family to take you to a hospital of their choice

next thing is to go and tell your wife pronto what is happening and to go and inform your parents too just in case things get messy.

I hope for your sake that oyinye comes out soonest and confirms who got her pregnant. I wish you all the best.

DNA test is less that $100 in the US.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Genius100: 3:44am On Mar 26, 2013
drnoel: Its not yet solved but things are getting clearer. Onyinye finally called her husband. Apparantly, her mother-inlaw had asked her some days ago who the father of her child was. They had a row on that which prompted her decision to suddenly visit her parents and as it is, she conviniently lost her fone the day she went to her parents. Which made it difficult for anyone to reach her. She neva imagined that the misyearn would spill into the avalanche it has so far done. She and Tiwa and decided that Tiwa should return next week for moral support and to help make his parents see reason. Onyinye insists her husband owns the pregnancy. She called us apologizing for the things that happened. Onyinye is so hurt that she suggested her husband accompanies her to do a DNA test just so she could silence his parents on the matter.
Anyway, just want to thank people that gave their advice when it was needed.

An in-utero DNA test is not advisable because it is invasive. You all should wait till the baby is born. Let's hope Oyinye is not lying
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Genius100:

An in-utero DNA test is not advisable because it is invasive. You all should wait till the baby is born. Let's hope Oyinye is not lying
Yes have already advised them to be patient but they seem dogged about it and Tiwa is talking about flying Onyinye out to England to do it.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
drnoel:
Yes have already advised them to be patient but they seem dogged about it and Tiwa is talking about flying Onyinye out to England to do it.

costly and unnecessary
The child will come and the father will be made evident even upon sighting the child

DNA confirmation can then be done
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
biolabee:

costly and unnecessary
The child will come and the father will be made evident even upon sighting the child

DNA confirmation can then be done
Yes, my sentiments exactly but I can only advise them. They can now choose what they want to do.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ok.. nice one, pls update as the preggy-gate plays on cheesy
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
onyinyes grin always trouble!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
drnoel:
haba?! DNA again? I thought the husband 'knew' his wife the last time he showed up. Why is there an accusation again? Inshort, me and Slimyem dey on the same page. I refuse to watch read this movie thread again.
Nonsennttt!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by andyanders: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
OP, I think you have a skeleton in your cupboard. By walking away from them and also not telling your wife when you got home shows that you have a hidden agenda. The first person you open up is your wife after you must have requested have requested for the Onyiye to be produced face to face by the family who threw the question to you.

Why must you just walk away from such an allegation? Getting home also, you refused to open up to your wife? Explain this so that we know how to answer you. You acted out of point.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by andyanders: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
OP, I think you have a skeleton in your cupboard. By walking away from them and also not telling your wife when you got home shows that you have a hidden agenda. The first person you open up is your wife after you must have requested have requested for the Onyiye to be produced face to face by the family who threw the question to you.

Why must you just walk away from such an allegation? Getting home also, you refused to open up to your wife? Explain this so that we know how to answer you. You acted out of point.

Why take her out to parties and clubs knowing fully well that she was already married? Exposing her to clubbing could lead her to start misbehaving or her ending up in your arms.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by andyanders: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
OP, I think you have a skeleton in your cupboard by walking away from them and also not telling your wife when you got home shows that you have a hidden agenda. The first person you open up to is your wife after you must have requested for the Onyiye to be produced face to face by the family who threw the question to you.

Why take her out to parties and clubs knowing fully well that she was already married? Exposing her to clubbing could lead her to start misbehaving or her ending up in your arms in one of such outings.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
Odunnu:
haba?! DNA again? I thought the husband 'knew' his wife the last time he showed up. Why is there an accusation again? Inshort, me and Slimyem dey on the same page. I refuse to watch read this movie thread again.
Nonsennttt!
? I never knew people like this still exist in Nigeria. What a pity.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by obi2012: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2013
i definitely want to hear how this story ends..
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by RoyalRoy(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2013
chaircover: yes by the way what happened in the end
Well you have to buy your tickets to Silverbird Galleria this weekend for that!!!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Tatian(f): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Walking away and not responding means you the father. The only solution I see here is that you shuld tell your wife , call a meeting of both families along side your wife and d pregnant woman in question and sought it out right there. This way u can make yourself clean. You shuld even get in touch with lady b4 d meeting date maybe she can tell you who the father of d baby is.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Tatian:
Walking away and not responding means you the father. The only solution I see here is that you shuld tell your wife , call a meeting of both families along side your wife and d pregnant woman in question and sought it out right there. This way u can make yourself clean. You shuld even get in touch with lady b4 d meeting date maybe she can tell you who the father of d baby is.

The story ended well. My guy is now on ground with hia wife. They had a baby girl, a carbon copy of Onyinye. My guy spent alot of cash on the DNA to shut his family up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Most Beautiful Black Babies / Pampers Vs Napkin / My Marriage, My Future,any Hope.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.