Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,795 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Gf Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Was Raped (998 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / What If Ur Bf/gf Was Born On The 29th Of Feb.no birthday for him/her / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Was Raped by akinjosh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
am kinda confused on what 2 do. am in a relationship of about a yr and half @ the onset my gf told me she was raped wen she was abt age 5 & that her mum is aware just of recent she said she had had sex with about 2 other guys 4 money and her mum doesnt know abt the rape. gradually my love 4 her is fading but i dont want 2 hurt her. what do i do?
Re: My Gf Was Raped by chinda3: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
am kind of confused on what 2 do. am in a relationship of about a yr and half @ the onset my girlfriend told me she was raped when she was about age 5 & that her mum is aware just of recent she said she had had sex with about 2 other guys 4 money and her mum doesnt know about the rape. gradually my love 4 her is fading but i don't want 2 hurt her. what do i do?

@poster
i dont get u,is ur love for her fading because she lied about her mum been aware of d rape,or because she cheated on u with two guys?let me ask U; for her to sleep wt these guys because of money,e be like say u no dey settle her wt cash EGO ? DIS UR CASE DEY COMPLICATED

someone help me out here
Re: My Gf Was Raped by smol(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2008
You might just have to end ur relationship because not only are u losing ur love 4 her, u also do not trust her anymore.lack of trust leads to jealousy and jealously leads to all kinda crazy things.do urself the favour and spare urself from the pain.
Also I think its a good thing ur gf is honest with u, but I don't think u can handle it.
Re: My Gf Was Raped by holythug(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
had a friend who once encountered d same fate. . .d guy had d same feelin but d gal later f** up, so my guy was like haa ope o
Re: My Gf Was Raped by akinjosh(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
the 2 guys she slept with was b4 she met me bt eva since weve been dating shes been truthful. my loves fading because i cant imagine her having slept with people 4 money
Re: My Gf Was Raped by chinda3: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2008
@akin

atleast she's been truthful wt u,i admire her courage, some people have done worst,but they wont talk,but dis one told u everything, well its left for u to decide wat u want
Re: My Gf Was Raped by SamMilla1(m): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster
Did you say raped at age 5. Your girlfriend should be charged in court for being a liar. Then she should find those two boys and return their money to them.
Re: My Gf Was Raped by ariblaze(m): 3:55am On Mar 29, 2008
she slept with two guys

before she met you

and you are here trying to rupture a vessel

sorry bros are you a virgin? cos the only reason you have to be

negatively affected by the fact that she has had sex with people before you

is cos you plan to be mutually dis-virgined with your wife ,

my advice get a grip.

@ age 5yrs

she was probably sexually molested

and not raped
Re: My Gf Was Raped by almondjoy(f): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2008
akinjosh:

am kind of confused on what 2 do. am in a relationship of about a yr and half @ the onset my girlfriend told me she was raped when she was about age 5 & that her mum is aware just of recent she said she had had sex with about 2 other guys 4 money and her mum doesnt know about the rape. gradually my love 4 her is fading but i don't want 2 hurt her. what do i do?

Trying to see the relationship between the pieces of information given here.  I think it is better to take a quick exit!

This one no gum eba at allllllllllllll!

This na pepper soup joint topic!
Re: My Gf Was Raped by opuro(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2008
when a babe tell you 2 guys don shag her my bros,
she fit mean 200 guys o
are you sure she no be ochovu/ akunnakunna/ aproko?
Re: My Gf Was Raped by Beebsyn(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
My guy, atleast from the pieces of advice given to you, you should be able to deduce your way cos there is an adage that says' a word is enough for a wise'. So make the good choice.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her / In Love With Two Guys / *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.