Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (51336 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by mbulela: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
This Annie girl should try and pipe low after the much vaunted wedding. e don do.
we have heard enough.
Tuface was known for a simple quiet life, irrespective of his humongous celebrity status. This his wife is beginning to turn him into something else. Not a day goes without us being let into intimate and often irrelevant parts of tuface's life. I wonder if the guy knew what he was signing up for when he married this attention-seeking LovePeddler.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Thx
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by playahP(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Babzilla: WE ALL KNOW SHE WOULDNT HAVE STUCK WITH HIM IF HIS CAREER TOOK A NOSEDIVE

She was there during the 90's.. She was there during the nosedive early 2000's and she's still here during the boom.... She deserves every good coming from tubaba
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Midastorch(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
mbulela: This Annie girl should try and pipe low after the much vaunted wedding. e don do.
we have heard enough.
Tuface was known for a simple quiet life, irrespective of his humongous celebrity status. This his wife is beginning to turn him into something else. Not a day goes without us being let into intimate and often irrelevant parts of tuface's life. I wonder if the guy knew what he was signing up for when he married this attention-seeking LovePeddler.

If she's a lovepeddler for marrying 2face or for accepting 2face then your mum myt not be better than her in anyways.why would you for heaven's sake call some1 you don't knw anything abt her private lyf a lovepeddler?
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
playah P:

She was there during the 90's.. She was there during the nosedive early 2000's and she's still here during the boom.... She deserves every good coming from tubaba[b][/b]
unfortunately tu baba has been coming into other women too, infact more than her
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Don't you know that your first real love is always hard to forget?.
Lmao!! Really? Is this the fallacy you guys propagate?
I've got news for you - most ladies don't even remember the scent or the second name of their first boyfriends. grin
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good Girl:
Lmao!! Really? Is this the fallacy you guys propagate?
I've got news for you - most ladies don't even remember the scent or the second name of their first boyfriends. grin
cos most ladies started having s€x when they were 8 years old how would they remember anything?...

P.S: I said first REAL LOVE not this "puppy love" that's flying about these days..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by testify1: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Gud 4 them
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Exactly my thoughts, and he proposed to her while they were not dating and she said yes... who type of girl does that.
I hope they have a good life together.

I don't see anything wrong in it; is it until you are in a relationship before you get engaged?

As long as there's deep and intimate friendship between the individuals involved and they are comfortable with each other, anything can happen. Life isn't a one way traffic you know.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Midastorch:

If she's a lovepeddler for marrying 2face or for accepting 2face then your mum myt not be better than her in anyways.why would you for heaven's sake call some1 you don't knw anything abt her private lyf a lovepeddler?
some people just enjoy name calling for nothing.cant nigerians just pass a message without personal attacks,it beats me.mshewwww

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

I don't see anything wrong in it; is it until you are in a relationship before you get engaged?

As long as there's deep and intimate friendship between the individuals involved and they are comfortable with each other, anything can happen. Life isn't a one way traffic you know.
so marriage too should be taken as anything goes shocked wonderfulshocked then you shouldn't see anything wrong in sleeping with a man that you just went out with on a first date with.the way decency has been thrown to the wind ehen.smh

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: cos most ladies started having s€x when they were 8 years old how would they remember anything?...

P.S: I said first REAL LOVE not this "puppy love" that's flying about these days..
please who is having sex with kids,is it not paedophiles men.smh
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
sage_: It appears 2Face was the only guy interested in her. So she had no other choice than accepting him over and over again. I, by nature, do not condone such an erratic behavior as 2Face's.
thank God for the 1st time in my stay on nairaland,i can see a man who is against promiscous behaviours

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: please who is having sex with kids,is it not paedophiles men.smh
so you don't know that little children do indulge in it too?. You think it's only grown men with little girls?... Chai... Shake that your head well well o..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: so you don't know that little children do indulge in it too?. You think it's only grown men with little girls?... Chai... Shake that your head well well o..
cut the crap,kids are innocent.its deranged adults that start planting perversion in their minds and start fiddling with their bodies
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: cut the crap,kids are innocent.its deranged adults that start planting perversion in their minds and start fiddling with their bodies
There was this video that went viral some years ago, where a little girl of about 12 was s€xually molesting a child of 6.... Now who is the adult amongst them?... How we see things when we were growing up that's not how it is again... Things do change and so do people.. Things we had no access to while growing up kids of nowadays now view indiscriminately... They will want to practice what they see..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by dfajo(f): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
I hope he makes a good husband. For 2-face to have chosen annie, it means he knows alot abt her. This is a lady who has been there for him since wen he was "nobody". 2-face might turn a new leaf after 2day anyways(no more flirting) I wish them a lasting marriage and happy home.
kulyie: exactly because as far as i am concerned he will make a good boyfriend,not husband.a boyfriend is way different from a husband.hes just d boyfriend personality too me,he doesnt look calm and ready to stick with only annie after marriage if you know what i mean
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by no1madman(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
D story continues. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Spiffyaidee(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=mysticgal]and what shall we say to these things........love conquers all.you agree with me.i wish u guys de best, cheers
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by DonaldGenes(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
I no know book:
Which time Nigerians begin dey craze for the so called celebrities like this, ehh? I been think say na only Oyibos dey doam oo!Una too do amibo on tuface and others. I tire for una oo!
Your "username"fit make your teacher qet sacked for not traininq you well*
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by DonaldGenes(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
@muaa:

I tink the silly women ought to be blame especially dat Pedro, wat was she thinkin sef... 3kids outta wedlock. SMH
All I can say is"I can't judqe them either"we all have our weekness"tuface own was between the leqs of women"but sha!God is still God! He works in ways we cannot see"
Happy married life
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by ijimah(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
Time out,time inn true love can never b deny,is natural,we fight nd quarel not for seperate by to knw more abt us,tubaba u tumch,may d lord God never let u lack
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by utyohBrenda: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
HML 2face and Annie. . . Don't mind †hε bad belle people! I pity pedro shaa o, I can feel her pains
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by DollyParton1(f): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Yea, if it was an arranged wedding, no one would see anything wrong with it. they kept breaking up and each time he goes off to impregnate someone and the he comes back to her each time to say he's sorry, and of course Annie takes him back. and the last time, he came back with a ring and she said yes, and few months later , one of his baby-mamas delivered a boy... What a love huh??
If only Tuface was a broke a55, I bet u'll all be calling Annie a fool.. But whatever rocks ur boat
Of course life is not a one way traffic...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Yea, if it was an arranged wedding, no one would see anything wrong with it. they kept breaking up and each time he goes off to impregnate someone and the he comes back to her each time to say he's sorry, and of course Annie takes him back. and the last time, he came back with a ring and she said yes, and few months later , one of his baby-mamas delivered a boy... What a love huh??
If only Tuface was a broke a55, I bet u'll all be calling Annie a fool.. But whatever rocks ur boat
Of course life is not a one way traffic...
thats just the summary of everything

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by gbogbog(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2013
I wish them both WISDOM KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING to run their union hitch free. I love you both 2face and Annie.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
deols:

She probably already had a 2face or no one else in mind. One reason she went ahead wiv bearing child no. 5 shocked

All she did is never to be encouraged.

How do you tell young girls to wait on a man like 2face, who didnt respect her enough to stick to her and kept her waiting for that long. What if he never proposed?

I just hope young girls arent hoping for an Annie kinda love or a tuface kinda husband.I hope they can respect themselves and demand to be better treated than a baby mama.

Still, HML to them.

Mami has spoken! smiley

How are you?
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
nbright: Food for thought... Ladies don't always go for the cash... 2face wasn't even rich yet Ann stuck to him, when he became rich, he remembered her.... So don't come here with stories like " after making money he abandoned me, all men are the same" we are different, it's your mentalities that make us "all men" the same..

Hi nbright, I don't agree with you.

Nobody is against Annie waiting for Tuface...

We are against her having no self esteem and not setting a good example.

Tell me in your heart of hearts, what would be your reaction if Annie was your sister?
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
TimePiece:

2face honest?
Hm! The Nigerian Press is just a lazy one, that's how come you haven't heard the whole story.
Anyway, I wish them well.

Mbok, be hardworking enough to tell us wink
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
TimePiece:

2face honest?
Hm! The Nigerian Press is just a lazy one, that's how come you haven't heard the whole story.
Anyway, I wish them well.

Mbok, be hardworking enough to tell us wink

Oya...

As Tuface was coming and going...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
bukatyne:

Hi nbright, I don't agree with you.

Nobody is against Annie waiting for Tuface...

We are against her having no self esteem and not setting a good example.

Tell me in your heart of hearts, what would be your reaction if Annie was your sister?
bukatyne... What good example?. Is it because they are celebs and are alwys in the spotlights then they shouldn't be theirselves again?.. She dated him when he was not a super star is it now that they are both rich that you want to use self esteem to judge her?. What's wrong in a lady marrying the father of her child?, even if he impregnated other girls does that mean he won't make a good father and husband?.. This is a lesson to all the gold digging girls out there... Try loving a man that is not rich but have potentials and visions, when he finally hammers, he won't forget you in a hurry.. He will always come back to you. But if he does forget you, then all your curses and prayers and charms will work on him a hundred percent...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
nbright: bukatyne... What good example?. Is it because they are celebs and are alwys in the spotlights then they shouldn't be theirselves again?.. She dated him when he was not a super star is it now that they are both rich that you want to use self esteem to judge her?. [b]What's wrong in a lady marrying the father of her child?, even if he impregnated other girls does that mean he won't make a good father and husband?.. [/b]This is a lesson to all the gold digging girls out there... Try loving a man that is not rich but have potentials and visions, when he finally hammers, he won't forget you in a hurry.. He will always come back to you. But if he does forget you, then all your curses and prayers and charms will work on him a hundred percent...

There is nothing wrong in marrying one's baby father. Infact, It should be marry b/4 babies.

Tuface got 2 women pregnant 5 times and you are telling me he loves Annie?

Yes, the Tufaces of this life would come back and marry the Annies of this life but it depends on the quality of life the Annies want for themselves.

Marriage is not an end in itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.