Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tribute To Chinua Achebe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tribute To Chinua Achebe (584 Views)

poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video) / Chinua Achebe Publishes Biafran Memoir / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tribute To Chinua Achebe by coolrose(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
TRIBUTE TO CHINUA ACHEBE

Oh no! "Things fall apart" Chinua Achebe is gone! "A man of the People" who was brave enough to throw the "Arrow of God" at the enemies on the "Anthills of the Savannah". Believe me things are "No longer at ease" and I wonder if "There was a country". RIP. Chinua Achebe.

(1)

Wrong Turns Right: A Prequel To Over The Edge / Have You Ever Met Prof. Wole Soyinka / I Had A Great Father, One Of The Boogie Woogie Bugle Boys Of World War II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.