Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State (15541 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? / Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit / There Is Heavy Gun Fire Now In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by StFrank2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
emmysenior: If they can attack the security agents, then nobody is safe.
Go get ur UZI or AKs man... I keep shining them evry morning.. No time, let dem bring the fight we aint scared.. But truth be told,if u don't have any weapon in ur home! Oyo for u ooo for this country..
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Akeud(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beaf!:
It was rumoured that some boko harem inmates were transfered to that prison. So this is definitely Boko men attacking to free their comrades.
U ar right, their target now is prisons. But my believe is dat 1day, de God of vengeance would disgrace them. It happened in de time of Jehoshaphet.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Akeud(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why are they fighting without a reason?
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by princemaicheal: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
neksummi:

Him never talk anything finish.

I'm a Northerner. Comments like this hurt so bad. Could you be this insensitve?

I apologies on behalf the that slowpoke's comment.What affects one,affects all.Our brothers far North should take solace in the firm belief that we are with you in prayers and will continue to see you guys(The reasonable part of the North)as brothers.One Love!

2 Likes

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by nagoma(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
omiobo: I used to pray for unity among tribes in nigeria but God no answer me. i go try pray for separation whether God go answer me.

That is the aim of the violence BH has been infiltrated.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Prince081: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Virgin hunters. The poor are in a hurry to blow themselves up in order to inherit 77 virgins reserved for them in hell fire. The rich have access to the virgins on earth so no huRry.
Polio vaccine is not good for poor kids but perfect for rich kids.
Western education is a sin for poor kids while the rich kids are in the best schools in Europe and America. People, shine your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by kcspark: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
can someone give me the real details of the gun fire and bomb blaST
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Ajpharm(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Morgan1092: Wen wud dis BH boys learn 2liv peacefully among ppl.
Why are you talking like this? They are called terrorist and cant like peacefully among pple. They need to be CRUSHED. I only hope Jonathan can grow some balls and crush those animals.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by killuminati(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ajpharm: Why are you talking like this? They are called terrorist and cant like peacefully among pple. They need to be CRUSHED. I only hope Jonathan can grow some balls and crush those animals.
jona boy no be super man sha!
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Ajpharm(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
killuminati: jona boy no be super man sha!
Taking out their sponsors will cripple them. He dosent need to go to the battle field and start carrying gun. Whats so hard in exposing their sponsors?
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by ekytessy(f): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
omiobo: I used to pray for unity among tribes in nigeria but God no answer me. i go try pray for separation whether God go answer me.

God said we shuld pray without season, so continue praying one day GOD will answer our prayers against BH people.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by hammariise(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I disagree with u here bro , Adamawa has 95 percent christians in it.

Bleep u donky as u re u dont knw anytin and u re still talking of d % of minority xtans in da state
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by bigboyk(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2013
hammariise:

Bleep u donky as u re u dont knw anytin and u re still talking of d % of minority xtans in da state
Shut up, boy! When did muslims become a majority in Adamawa? Drop that your ignorant and sentimental crap somewhere else. Out of the 21 LGAs in the state, the following are christian dominated: Maiha, Ganye, Numan, Demsa, Lamurde, Michika, Madagali, Hong, Song, Mubi north, Mubi South, Yola north, Guyuk, Shelleng, Gombi. Whether your sentimental bum likes it or not, Adamawa is dominated by christians. And for your information, Boko Haram can never take control of Adamawa. The Bachama and Mbula guys are ever ready for Boko Haram... Tell your brothers and virgin hunters to bring it on. I'm so sure of that, son of a biaaaatch!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Inoknowbook: 1:50am On Mar 23, 2013
ganye1: Heavy gun fire and explosions in Ganye, Adamawa state. Police station and prison were attacked. From where I am seeing flames and thick smoke around the prison and police station areas.
The attack started around 5.00pm but from all indications the attack is over because there are no more gun shots.

Abegi, help us go there make you find out whether they don fight finish. E dey very important. We dey waitioo. Thanks.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Popoolaoladayo(m): 3:59am On Mar 23, 2013
It is true!my wife jst comfirmed it because a person frm ganye called her informing d incident.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by koruji(m): 4:26am On Mar 23, 2013
And you think the rest of the world gives a hoot.
Boko Haram is destroying our collective name - whatever was left after the 419 global enterprise acquired its name from Nigeria.

190: Actually the northerners have no business with the rest of nigeria
let them continue killing themselves there grin grin grin
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by okerelawrence(m): 5:05am On Mar 23, 2013
so u wok for seun in adamawa? from all indication u seen to come 4rm there too. please give us report backed with facts.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Lakelarge(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2013

Pls Do!
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by mu2sa2: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2013
graluxxy054: Thank God I'm done with my schooling and safely in the East b4 all these madness started. My main concern now is how I'll collect my original WAEC result. Its almost a decade since I left Adamawa. I'm so disappointed with what's happening there now
From frying-pan into fire.Hope u are doing your best to outsmart kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists and other evil people that abound in the east.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2013
graluxxy054: Thank God I'm done with my schooling and safely in the East b4 all these madness started. My main concern now is how I'll collect my original WAEC result. Its almost a decade since I left Adamawa. I'm so disappointed with what's happening there now

U musn't go der! U can go n get it at WAEC office close 2 u
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by frankscof(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2013
Y was my post hidn wen I made a reasonable post 4m adamawa state?seun
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by Lateef9961(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2013
Gbogbo eyin te n da 9ja ru,may u neva xperience peace,u kil pple in cold blood,u wil died in cold 2geda wit ur sponsorx.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by fatadis: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2013
The recognized Islamic bodies in Nigeria have all denounce the activities of Boko Guys, yet some religious brainwashed Nairalanders will still attributes the activities of Boko Haram to Islam. Are they the only Christians or Pegans on this thread. It is on records that the Boko Haram guys have killed more muslims than any other religion believers in the north. I think Nairaland needs cleanse from religiously blind and biased posters, Rubbish am out joor.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by neksummi(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2013
fatadis: The recognized Islamic bodies in Nigeria have all denounce the activities of Boko Guys, yet some religious brainwashed Nairalanders will still attributes the activities of Boko Haram to Islam. Are they the only Christians or Pegans on this thread. It is on records that the Boko Haram guys have killed more muslims than any other religion believers in the north. I think Nairaland needs cleanse from religiously blind and biased posters, Rubbish am out joor.

To what should we attribute the activities of Boko Haram, Buddhism? They are carrying out their evil acts in the name of Islam so what do you want us to do? And saying BH guys have killed more muslims in the North than any others is a blatant lie! I think it is religiously blind and biased posters like you that nairalnad needs to be cleased of.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by searay(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2013
neksummi:

Him never talk anything finish.

I'm a Northerner. Comments like this hurt so bad. Could you be this insensitve?

If everybody in your state can stand aginst this babaric act, your will be save. We always say it on purpose.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by searay(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2013
mu2sa2: From frying-pan into fire.Hope u are doing your best to outsmart kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists and other evil people that abound in the east.
Bros kidnapping better pass bombing/terrorism. You have options, pay the money and go or outsmart them and go. Beside kidnapping doesn't affect the poor.
How many people can be kidnapped at a time in a family? Only one.
How many can be killed with just one IED at a time?
Last Monday Kano's bombing is still fresh-110 confirm death as at yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by deejayzee: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2013
Hope say dem no reach Mbasti n Helen side sha,na dere boko boys go no say craze pass madness,won ni durro
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by neksummi(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2013
searay:
If everybody in your state can stand aginst this babaric act, your will be save. We always say it on purpose.

It's happening in our country Nigeria, how have you stood against it yourself? Does that justify insensitive comments?

fatadis: The recognized Islamic bodies in Nigeria have all denounce the activities of Boko Guys, yet some religious brainwashed Nairalanders will still attributes the activities of Boko Haram to Islam. Are they the only Christians or Pegans on this thread. It is on records that the Boko Haram guys have killed more muslims than any other religion believers in the north. I think Nairaland needs cleanse from religiously blind and biased posters, Rubbish am out joor.

Hon. Adiel and his son, I.K and his family killed and Catholic church altar burnt and you're here saying more muslims have been killed in the North by BH?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sama-Renaissance-Initiative/162670293880796?ref=stream
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by ganye1: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2013
The attack left more than 25 people dead. Among the dead are the officer in charge of Ganye Prison, DCP Baba Musa Adamu, Idris, staff of First Bank and Mr Adiel Bila, a former commissioner. Public and govt buildings such as the police station, prison, a branch of first bank, the LG secretariat, the residences of the DPO and District head Ganye, courts and some schools were bombed. The attackers also burn several cars.
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by pastie(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by pastie(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2013
bigboyk:
Shut up, boy! When did muslims become a majority in Adamawa? Drop that your ignorant and sentimental crap somewhere else. Out of the 21 LGAs in the state, the following are christian dominated: Maiha, Ganye, Numan, Demsa, Lamurde, Michika, Madagali, Hong, Song, Mubi north, Mubi South, Yola north, Guyuk, Shelleng, Gombi. Whether your sentimental bum likes it or not, Adamawa is dominated by christians. And for your information, Boko Haram can never take control of Adamawa. The Bachama and Mbula guys are ever ready for Boko Haram... Tell your brothers and virgin hunters to bring it on. I'm so sure of that, son of a biaaaatch!!!
90 billion likes

1 Like

Re: Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State by searay(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2013
neksummi:

It's happening in our country Nigeria, how have you stood against it yourself? Does that justify insensitive comments?
I'm the youth leader of my community, we have a vigilantee group that works hand-in-hand with the police and other security agences. In this my regime two kidnapping hideout had been discovered and all the suspects arrested because of the information we've been given to the police. Information is important and that's what's is needed from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu And Wife Betty Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC / Power Generation Drops From 4,708.3MW To 2,938MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.