Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! (1303 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by ayobase(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
I decided to put this on here, being that we are one big family. Despite our differences in some ways, NL still binds us together!

He is a very popular writer on NL...captivating stories and wonderful poems..I aint sure if I can disclose his handle!

These are his words "I dey o... Mum ws admitted ystaday.....The left part of her body is kinda inactiv......Whol stuff iz wearin me down.....Thz z d second tym sha... Bt dz one z scary.....She can't speak fine....."

Pls, its not all about posting prayers here and instantly getting on with ur stuffs.

Pls, let's make out time to individually pray for his mother....we pray she gets well soon in Jesus name!

NOBODY is left out pls!
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by omiobo: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
I pray that God should make her strong. Every dead cell in her body will come back to life. In Jesus name.
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by ayobase(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
omiobo: I pray that God should make her strong. Every dead cell in her body will come back to life. In Jesus name.

Amen...thanks brother!
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by ayobase(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
The person is Foxybone!
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thankz Ayo for posting this on Nairaland...
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Prayers are needed.... Maybe the drugs administered are making her dizzy...
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by greedie1(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
she is a child of God, healing is HIS children's bread...Her body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, not where sickness should live. God's wish for her is that she be in health and that she prospers. By HIS stripes she is healed.

May God's word take effect in her life and cure her of all infirmities, may God's healing hands touch her and make her whole, Amen...

foxy i ll keep praying for her, its well.
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by ayobase(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks swt sister!

1 Like

Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by biolabee(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
may she experience divine healing and whole recuperation.. amin
Full sensation shall return to her members..
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by tellwisdom: 2:34am On Mar 23, 2013
You don pay your hospital bill??--Get an anointing oil man and touch her with it. Support it with a brief faithful prayer. GO TO BED AND SLEEP undecided
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2013
I'm a member of my fellowship prayer team and we are holding a prayer meeting on Sunday evening in my home... mama is in my / our prayers from now on.... with His stripes she's healed!
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by BabaOyo(m): 5:10am On Mar 23, 2013
jidegirl12: I'm a member of my fellowship prayer team and we are holding a prayer meeting on Sunday evening in my home... mama is in my / our prayers from now on.... with His stripes she's healed!
Yeye-Oba of my land....I hail o!!!
May Mama's body be healed In Jesus Name. Amen. I believe God is with you...may He give you peace & healing. It is well Foxybone!
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by greatgod2012(f): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2013
May God who is called great healer, heal mama, restore her and make her a testimony for us in Jesus name.
Jesus was going round, healing all that are sick, He will surely heal mama and very soon, we will all have cause to thank God.
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by vanitty: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2013
It is well with her body and soul in Jesus name
God's healing on her x
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
God will heal her. It is well with her
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by BukkyDan(f): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
May the Almighty God heal her, It shall be well with her in Jesus name.
Re: Pls, Let's Pray For The Mother Of One Of Our Finest Nl's Writers! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mama is healed as we join our hands a pray 4 her. She is in my prayers 4rm now on.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Murdered In-law Granted Bail, Absconds / 8 Husbands Reveal What Makes A Marriage Last / When To Stop The Use Of Diapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.