Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,206 members, 7,967,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

What A Surprise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Surprise! (881 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply / My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Surprise! by davolas(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2008
I met my friend sleeping with my girl.what shouid i do?help nairalanderss.
Re: What A Surprise! by minto(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2008
Your girl as in your daugher? If yes, then you really have a score to settle with your friend but as in 'girlfriend' please spare yourself all the worries and concentrate on moving your life forward because it's the girl who knows who she really belong to. I'm even more surprised you're surprised at this common scenario.
Re: What A Surprise! by drrionelli(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
Your "friend" was sleeping with your girlfriend?  How did you determine this to be so? Did you catch them "in the act?" Are you taking the word of others? Did your friend or girlfriend admit it to you?

Well, given that it does take "two to tango," clearly neither is to blame.  Rather, both are to blame.  This means that you will wish to consider several things.

1.  Do you wish to forgive your girlfriend and attempt to mend the relationship?

2.  Do you wish to forgive your friend and attempt to mend the friendship?

3.  If you answered "yes" to either of the above, can you maintain the trust it will take to do that?

Consider this:  We all make mistakes.  However, a leopard does not change its spots.
Re: What A Surprise! by newguy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2008
then join the action , no pain no gain
Re: What A Surprise! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2008
i agree wt u new guy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Surprise! by bigfather(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
Do same to your guy naa ! undecided
Re: What A Surprise! by ztyle(m): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2008
Ask for AK 47 angry
Re: What A Surprise! by welli(f): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2008
hahhahahha.new guy na a 4 u
Re: What A Surprise! by frank316(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2008
why are u worried when probably she does not care about how u feel.

is she begging you to forgive her?

then you have got a chance to treat her like a slut that she is
Re: What A Surprise! by drrionelli(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2008
Well, while she might not be a "slut," she certainly didn't exercise the best judgement in this case.
Re: What A Surprise! by jhibola: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh which kind life are we in, u suppose kill am (lol)
u dont have to call him ur friend again plzzzz
Re: What A Surprise! by Busta(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2008
surprise surprise!!!!
Re: What A Surprise! by Quesera: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2008
(HUMMING)

'OMOGE MI ATI PADDY MI, II YE, II YE, '

SHIT HAPPENS!

BRAZE YOURSELF LIKE A MAN AND FIND YOURSELF A DECENT GIRL.

WHAT IF SHE'D PRETENDED, ONLY TO DO THIS TO YOU WHEN YOU TWO MUST HAVE TIED THE NUPTIAL KNOT? cool
Re: What A Surprise! by Uby40(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hey dude!!!! did u just say u "met" ur frnd sleeping with u gurl, Men those memories wud never leave ur mind, i'll just advice u dont go thinking how best to go on with the relationship, just ascept ur fate and move on.

about a year and a half ago,a gurlfrnd of mine, back then in Calabar told me she told her guy she wont be spending the weekend with him as he'd planned, only for her to show up from Uyo to Calabar, she hung out in a frnd's crib till about 9pm and decided to suprise her Gee, only for her to be the suprised one. she was shocked to arrive at the compound and she cud here her man banging another lady, she cudnt believe it, she was quite smart, she brought out the cell fone, recorded the audio to their escapade,and wet back to her frnd's crib, she cudnt sleep that night, the next morning she called me very early, and i met her with 3 other of her gurl frnds, she tuk us to his crib, and there was drama, the babe happened to be the same person who introduced her to her man, the dude denied ever sleeping with the babe, the night before, until his gurl played the audio, until this moment, she's not gotten over that shock, they broke up of course, but she's refused to date another dude,but the twist is that her ex-man aint dating the b**ch. but sources say he's seeing a new gurl now,

So i'd advice u move on, without the loser

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Expatriate? / 3 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Get A Girl. You Must Know These . / Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.