Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,801 members, 7,945,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26451 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tinnymerit(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!
How will you said that?,are you to control the minds of all?,it should be optional.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by ziccoit: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!

The same betide anyone campaigning for the return of incompetent Jona.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Desola(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: All I can say at this juncture, is, I will never mourn any Southerner killed up North. Leave the North and let them destroy what is left. If the Northerners want Amnesty, we should give them bombs to destroy themselves. There was once a country, and they destroyed it.

"There was once a country and they destroyed it". Bloody fisher boy trying to use the ibos to fight his corner as usual. All your sentimental tactics would not work. Your fisherman used it and it worked in 2011 but I hope they are gradually waking up to the reality that an I jaw man cannot protect them and that clearly, their lives are seen only as collateral damages.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sleem143(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2013
i stay arnd dat place at hotoro,still tensed up n recoverin frm d heavy sound of dat xplosion. Tink nw is d time 2 go bak home,service wit fear of boko boiz is getin 2 mch here in kano.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Dibiachukwu: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2013
State of Emergency in kano and borno. Thorough home searching. GEJ oya put JTF to work.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by otokx(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2013
mkmyers45:

You have seriously disappointed me with this post...i used to think highly of you

take it as 1 of the few bad days but really the Kano State governor is making many angry down south.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2013
vanstanzy: All i can say is..."BLAME GEJ!" for real this time. angry angry angry angry angry
Why blame him? I know your type, you want things done at any cost, withing a second, with the idont care attitude.... you think the man is just sitting drinking tea and laffing at those killed? you think its easy when 170million people want things done asap without cooperation? or you want the dude to put on soljier uniform and start looking for shakau? you think he is the most powerfull man in nigerian politics? you know nothing about serving the nigerian public. I have onced worked in a bank which can be compared to gej"s serving the nigerian public. we nigerians are unreasonable, impatient, wicked, selfish, frustrated etc. i am not a fan of gej but sincerely speaking you have no idea what he must be going through with lots of duties to attend to, lots of critic to adhere to. all you just want is to clear out boko haram at once? You can hope for that, complain all day but my dear what will be will be. lets just pray we get it right sooner.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by otokx(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
GEJ does not have hand in this matter, its the northern politicians that should take the slack.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tinnymerit(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2013
13volts: Kano State Governor, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, has released names of some surviving victims of the Monday luxury bus station attack in Kano State that left many people dead.

The list was read by Kwankwaso to the presidential delegation led by the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, that came to sympathize with the state over the incident on Thursday.

According to the governor’s Director of Press, Halilu Baba Dantiye, “Governor Kwankwaso, who read out the list of 25 casualties of the attack who are currently receiving medication in hospitals in the state, noted that most of them are either from Kano or of Northern extraction, asserting that the list is a possible reflection of the number of those that lost their lives in the regrettable incident, which was yet to be ascertained.”

The names of those wounded include
1.ABDULLAHI MAI AGOGO GYAYAWA
2. UMAR SANI BAGWAI
3. ILIYASU IBRAHIM MADIGAWA
4. YAKUBU SANI CHURCH ROAD
5. HADARA RABIU DAMBATTA
6. HASSAN ABUBAKAR IBRAHIM TAIWO
7. AMADU GARBA WARAWA
8. SEEBAN OKEDE NO. 78 ONITSA RD
9. BUKI OGU MALA NO. 2 OMOLOLA LAGOS
10. TUKUR YA’U T/MURTALA
11. KABIRU ALI T/TOFA
12. YAKUBU ADAMU TAKAI L.G
13. KABIRU USAINI P.R.P
14. ABDULLAHI ADAMU TAKAI L.G
15. GOJE MAGAWATA DALA L.G
16. UMAR BAGWAI BAGWAI
17. BASHIR MUHAMMAD KABUGA QTRS
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
19. OGU CHUKWU UMOH EMIR ROAD
20. SUNDAY MAFIA ELTA 21. IWOJO DANIEL
22. MACHEIL EZENWATA 23. OJO SANDRA
24. BELLO SHU’AIBU R/LEMO
25. UNKNOWN UNKNOWN
so na only mallams dey go lagos and onitcha,why cant this governor be faithful for once,i dont blame him,i only blame the FROG that was SELECTED and not ELECTED to GUARD the lions den(NIGERIA).IF not isnt state of emergency best option for such a state?.At least 400 billions is schedule for combatting crime/terrorism for this yr alone.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by FindOut(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: After total destruction of the North by self, we shall divorce them and let them re-build with proceeds from sales of cattle. I need not disturb myself.

- The North has no money (apparently, the south has the money).
- The North doesnt want to secede from Nigeria(even all the boko versions havnt given that as a condition)
- The bomb blasts (especially in Kano & in recent times) have targeted NO TRIBE OR RELIGIOUS SECT IN PARTICULAR but they have resulted in massive loss of lives n properties = further impoverishment & underdevelopment of the north.

Pray Tell,

DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE THAT THESE BOMB BLASTS ARE REALLY ORCHESTRATED BY THE CORE NORTH

FORGET THE ''ALLAHU AKBAR'' CHANTS (IF ANY), DOESNT THIS LOOK LIKE SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE BENT ON SENDING THE NORTH BACK TO THE STONE AGE??

I think the NORTH is actually THE VICTIM here. Where do you see people incessantly bombing their own country or region & killing themselves? Especially when they've shown that they have the skill and sophistication (abokis) to throw these bombs elsewhere (or is any part of the country particularly safe??)

Is the average northerner happy with the bombings??

Bill, i know GEJ can do no wrong in your eyes, but let us reason abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

"There was once a country and they destroyed it". Bloody fisher boy trying to use the ibis to fight his corner as usual. All your sentimental tactics would not work. Your fisherman used it and it worked in 2011 but I hope they are gradually waking up to the reality that an I jaw man cannot protect them and that clearly, their lives are seen only as collateral damages.
I ask again. What's your point?
Where are you driving at?
What do you want?

Do you want him to resign so you will be pleased or recontest so that he could fulfil all his promises? Or do you want him to die so that his name would be wiped off.

You have not made any point from all your posts my dear. it's like you've got dat dude *billyonaire* in mind.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2013
The North cannot continually play with fire and not expect to get burnt. American drones are now stationed in Niger and there shall be no warning before they start bombing similarly. Pray Japan style bombing don't erupt in the North.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Desola(f): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2013
OliverPin: Why blame him? I know your type, you want things done at any cost, withing a second, with the idont care attitude.... you think the man is just sitting drinking tea and laffing at those killed? you think its easy when 170million people want things done asap without cooperation? or you want the dude to put on soljier uniform and start looking for shakau? you think he is the most powerfull man in nigerian politics? you know nothing about serving the nigerian public. I have onced worked in a bank which can be compared to gej"s serving the nigerian public. we nigerians are unreasonable, impatient, wicked, selfish, frustrated etc. i am not a fan of gej but sincerely speaking you have no idea what he must be going through with lots of duties to attend to, lots of critic to adhere to. all you just want is to clear out boko haram at once? You can hope for that, complain all day but my dear what will be will be. lets just pray we get it right sooner.

At least this post gives us a clear understanding as to why we keep having d1ck heads such as Jonathan rule us. Clearly, it's because our educational system has failed!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by kunlej2: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2013
yeeeeeee kwankoso!

this one na correct administrative lie

i beg your pardon, most of the the people affected are ibo and best rated as follows;
ibo - 40 PER CENT
hausa - 30
yoruba - 25
others - 5
NB: Majority of those that occupy the park are ibos, from the shops to the motor boys, staff and travelers.
to say there was no hausa is a total misrepresentation as majority of the hausa affected are hawkers and travelers majority to lagos which to are not much because they prefer to embark their trip through naibawa or konar dawaki provinces.

while I WILL RATE THE COLLATERAL DAMAGES AS;
ibo - 70 PER CENT
hausa - 10
yoruba - 15
others - 5

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Sweetapple007(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

You seem to take delight in spewing garbage, don't you?

Leave th northerners to their vices when they are incessantly killing people? Real humans with blood flowing through their veins just like you ( at least I'm willing for give benefit of the doubt that you could be human)?

To you, everything is all about your stupid oil and your fish head undeserving president who reats on his laurels while people are being blown up on his watch with so much at his disposal to tackle this great menace. Perhaps you wouldn't have sounded so stup1d if all that were affected are predominantly northerners themselves(whom according to you - deserves it because they are sub human), but I put it to you that these acts of evil have been shown to be directed at southerner and has affected those you call your neighbours the most. Not withstanding that fact, you are perfectly happy for the atrocities to carry on as long as as it is not brought down to Lagos to disturb your enjoyment of the looted funds.

You good for nothing shameless hack. If truly the boko haramites are fighting for a course, it should be to wipe people like you off the surface of the earth
men u dey vex ooo
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Gamji007: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2013

Woe betide you, for being an imbecyl! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by mike404(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2013
I greet all my muslim brothers and sisters on here
grin
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD sad
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Minafem(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2013
God please come to our aidGod please come to our aidGod please come to our aid
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Minafem(f): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: RIP TO THE DEAD sad
. Amen
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Orikinla(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2013
[size=48pt]All these acts of anarchy can only happen where there is no real government in power.[/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Onyenna(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?

Do u think all Northerners are Muslims?....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2013
mike404: I greet all my muslim brothers and sisters on here
grin
Greet them well, son of imbecil.e.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Gamji007: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2013
tinnymerit:
so na only mallams dey go lagos and onitcha,why cant this governor be faithful for once,i dont blame him,i only blame the FROG that was SELECTED and not ELECTED to GUARD the lions den(NIGERIA).IF not isnt state of emergency best option for such a state?.At least 400 billions is schedule for combatting crime/terrorism for this yr alone.

Why don't you bring out your own list of the injured? Learn to have ur proof before you dispute anything.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: RIP TO THE DEAD sad
Aren't you tired of saying that poo?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Ozonna(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2013
I'm afraid that the north may never know peace again. Should Nigeria disintegrate, the core north will be a hot bed of war between Indigenous Christian Northerners, Radical Muslim Terrorists and Moderate Muslims. The politicians that created Boko Haram created a monster that they cannot control.

Solution, Pres GEJ and NASS should call for SNC and if possible a referendum immediately.
As for me i don't want Nigeria to disintegrate. I pray for an educated,peaceful and enlightened north. I pray for a united Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Sweetapple007(f): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2013
penzino: u must be a wacko! What about the christians dat are indigenes of the north? Would u create a state for them in ur fathers compound? Pls think before u spill rubbish from your rusty brains.... Mtchew
that is their problem ad they shld solve it.but i dont support the fact that other should remain scape goat because of it, enough blood has been shed ad the only bitter solution is disintegration.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sobastical: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2013
sleem143: i stay arnd dat place at hotoro,still tensed up n recoverin frm d heavy sound of dat xplosion. Tink nw is d time 2 go bak home,service wit fear of boko boiz is getin 2 mch here in kano.

Please go home quick, may the Lord protect you sir.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: .

At least this post gives us a clear understanding as to why we keep having d1ck heads such as Jonathan rule us. Clearly, it's because our educational system has failed!
our problems are weigh beyond that. its a pile of political "jaga jaga" for the past 70years. we"ve rared it now its hunting us down..... they say what you sow you will rip. its just a pity innocent nigerians are the ones paying for it. May God be with us smiley
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sobastical: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: Aren't you tired of saying that poo?

Don't tell me you've been monitoring that guy? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.