Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

KANO Under Heavy Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KANO Under Heavy Attack. (905 Views)

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KANO Under Heavy Attack. by AVWENAGHA: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2013
The City of Kano is under a severe attack from the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram.
Two explosions happened in different locations of the city this morning. The first explosion happened at Hotoro area, close to the NNPC Mega station.
The explosion came from suicide bomber's car that refused to stop for search at a military stop and search point.”
The military patrol team subsequently pursued the car and later engaged the occupants in an exchange of gun fire.

Eye wittness told that "the car which was loaded with explosives detonated as a result of the heavy gunfire from the JTF".
The second explosion occurred at Tishama neighbourhood along the Eastern Bye-Pass Road. These is still sporadic gunshots going on, as JTF re-enforcement is surrounding the affected areas.

Details of casualty is still unknown.
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by White007(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2013
For real?

I 'll advise all Southerners to start returning home ASAP. Looks like the BH boys wants to send a clear message to the government.

The FG should face this challenge head on, or else BH are gonna over power out security agent and declare a republic of Bakoharistan.
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by WilyWily6: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2013
Boko Haram want Islamic republic of Northern Nigeria, they want their life to be govern in Islamic way, that is their right, Government should stop disturbing them, they should be left alone.
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Odikwa egwu
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by Jakumo(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2013
White007:

The FG should face this challenge head on, or else BH are gonna over power out security agent and declare a republic of Bakoharistan.

I like it. Bokoharistan is a good name, for a nation of murderous monkeys. Let them secede from Nigeria immediately, so that they can stop draining the oil export income derived in the Niger Delta, hundreds of miles away from the burning sands of Buharistan.

Speaking of burning sands, if you have ever wondered why one can never starve in the desert, it is because of all the sandwiches there.

1 Like

Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by vizboy(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2013
these guys are serious
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by odigbosky(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Some times I dy tire 4 dis country I no go lie.
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
odigbosky: Some times I dy tire 4 dis country I no go lie.
me sef o
Re: KANO Under Heavy Attack. by Beaf1: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why exaggerate these things? I read the few lines and I didnt see where Kano became UNDER HEAVY ATTACK. Do you know how big Kano city is? For your information majority of tbe residents heard about the two bombs via news and phone calls.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Bans Brothels Operation / Road To Igbo Presidency By Dr Alex Ekwueme / Delta Ssg Donates Generator To Delsu Oleh Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.